All Categories

Teams are getting so ridiculous nowadays...

Teams are getting so ridiculous nowadays...

Search
Comments
Apr 22, 2024, 04:5904/22/24
07/07/22
kramaswamy.kr

You don't need to overthink it. Pythion + Martyr + any other three will do the job. Just use who you already have at 60.

I'll look into those. Thanks.

Apr 22, 2024, 04:5904/22/24
07/07/22
Onikage55

Here I'll build your team for you to do Dragon 20 (you may have to manual a few stages to get to 20)

Staltus, Pythion, Rathalos, Scyl and UDK. That's a very safe team that might take a bit to clear Rounds 1 and 2 but you should have no issue being on Auto. You've got 2 AOE stuns and good aoe damage. You've got survivability. Hell you can swap UDK for Martyr, her AOE Counterattack and AOE Provoke is even more CC and DPS. If you are hiding Artak somewhere or you have some other AOE HP Burn (other than Tomb) bring them instead of Martyr or UDK.

I'll look into those. Thanks.

Apr 22, 2024, 05:0504/22/24
Apr 22, 2024, 05:16(edited)
07/07/22
Onikage55

My thought process is the lack of gear and them being unbooked (most likely) is going to make the stages take a bit longer so survivability is gonna be more important. A slow and steady approach. Right now is a great time to do it though with the 3x speed event

My favorites are booked and others are not. I do struggle to find good gear though. I have bought a few of the passes so I have lots of materials to make Bolster and Instinct, Slayer and Defiant gear. I just don't have the silver to get all the gear to level 16. Down to about 2 mil silver and only Lugan and Godseeker Aniri have all six pieces at 16. Lugan is especially buff. Has over 80k hp

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 22, 2024, 06:4504/22/24
12/30/20

I know you're a fan of the more knightly champs but if you restrict yourself to those you're definitely giving up advantages, especially in arena. 

Completely up to you how you want to play, of course. 

Apr 22, 2024, 07:3204/22/24
07/07/22
dthorne04

I know you're a fan of the more knightly champs but if you restrict yourself to those you're definitely giving up advantages, especially in arena. 

Completely up to you how you want to play, of course. 

That's uaually how I do it in games; Try to do the best I can with the characters I like or as close to them as possible. Try to minimize the disadvantage as much as I can.

Apr 22, 2024, 13:3304/22/24
05/26/22

You have an amazing roster and shouldn't be struggling with these teams.

I didn't read through everything but your answer to WuKong is in your roster. If they have more than one person to rez on their team it is UDK and Fenax. If they only have one or do not have on it is UDK and Ronda. 

For WuKong to nuke your team he has to kill the person that he is attacking. His attack gets sent to UDK via UDK's passive and unless you have him built wrong or they have an insane WuKong, you can take a hit and still live. 

So you can still have a go-2nd team on your hands. You have some of the best champions at keeping an arena team alive. Just looking at your roster I assume you used to use a counterattack team? Maybe not since your champion isn't fully ascended. If so, yah... Wukong is going to break that team. You can't use a counter attack team again WuKong. Not unless you lock him out first. 

As far as go-first teams. They aren't any less cheap than a bomb team, or a good go-2nd team, or a counter attack team. You just have to figure out how to counter them and more importantly how to pick your battles.

As others have noted though, you need to concentrate on developing your roster first. You have some amazing champions. 

Apr 22, 2024, 19:1104/22/24
Apr 22, 2024, 19:32(edited)
07/01/22
Sir Kyle

Reason I am leveling the Champs I have is because I really like Sacred Order and Banner Lords. As you might tell from my Avatar, I am all about the Knights in Shining armor archetype.

So I am hoping to progress in the game using Sacred Order and Banner Lords and if I need to dip into High Elves, Shadowkin or Barbarians, that's not so bad.

UDK has shiny armor, it actually sparkles. Kyoku and Walking Tomb have great armor but just doesn't "Shine" but that's because they're in a dark environment, it probably shines in the sun. 

EDIT: Also I'm not sure the Knight in Shining Armor is a good archetype. While you're on the battlefield, knee deep in mud and horse poop, the Bard is back home tapping that

Apr 23, 2024, 04:2404/23/24
07/07/22
Onikage55

UDK has shiny armor, it actually sparkles. Kyoku and Walking Tomb have great armor but just doesn't "Shine" but that's because they're in a dark environment, it probably shines in the sun. 

EDIT: Also I'm not sure the Knight in Shining Armor is a good archetype. While you're on the battlefield, knee deep in mud and horse poop, the Bard is back home tapping that

Everybody has their calling. Not all are equally fun.

Apr 23, 2024, 22:0904/23/24
07/01/22
Sir Kyle

Everybody has their calling. Not all are equally fun.

Regardless, start using Martyr more and build her out. She's great for all content except Hydra. She's on my UNM and NM teams, my IT 15 teams for all affinities and before Artak was on my IG and Dragon 20 teams. She's still on my FK 20 team.

AOE Counterattack + Inc Defense is great to survive and do damage, especially combined with Pythion and his passive is incredible survivability. Not to mention AOE Provoke locks out all the Trash on Round 1 and 2 of dungeons. She's insanely easy to build, you don't even need crit rate/dmg for her. Hell combine her with Godseeker and extend her buffs, more winning. GG.

Apr 28, 2024, 04:0504/28/24
07/07/22
Onikage55

Regardless, start using Martyr more and build her out. She's great for all content except Hydra. She's on my UNM and NM teams, my IT 15 teams for all affinities and before Artak was on my IG and Dragon 20 teams. She's still on my FK 20 team.

AOE Counterattack + Inc Defense is great to survive and do damage, especially combined with Pythion and his passive is incredible survivability. Not to mention AOE Provoke locks out all the Trash on Round 1 and 2 of dungeons. She's insanely easy to build, you don't even need crit rate/dmg for her. Hell combine her with Godseeker and extend her buffs, more winning. GG.

Yeah, that's what I am doing right now. Sucks though because my Godseeker is currently faster than Martyr so Godseeker goes first, have to save her AOE for buffing Martyr's ability so I just A1 on the first round. Martyr goes and either uses her A2 for the counterattacks or is locked out of it by the obligatory enemy Sun Wukong....and then if she can, Godseeker goes second and uses her AOE to increase the turns on the buffs. *sigh, I need to speed up my Martyr.