March Fusion: Armanz the Magnificent

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Mar 22, 2024, 06:5403/22/24
Mar 22, 2024, 06:55(edited)
12/30/20
WileyMan

Gotcha.  That is not my typical Live Arena Team.  I use Razelvarg in one of my Classic Arena preset teams, but that may be the first time I have ever used him in Live.  In Live, I am typically full on Defense/Resistance Tank with Siphi, Harima, Pythion...

However, I fought Comacaz two fights in a row and he wiped the walls with me the frist time, so I knew I needed a different plan for round two.  Rabbit was actually there to setup Wukong & Ramantu (got banned) with the Increase Accuracy buff to ensure the opening Ramantu A3 and/or WuKong A2 would land w/o trouble.  

now that makes a lot of sense :)

May 10, 2024, 05:2505/10/24
01/31/20
ShortOnSkillz

Sheep cancels the enemies blessing so the active sheeper gets the sheep off before the defensive sheeper can sheep the sheeper.

Been meaning to come back to this as I have found this to be possibly innacurate.  I think that you can actually "sheep a sheeper" and I have seen the double sheepings pop off multiple times.  It happened tonight in a 3v3 battle, which is why I finally remembered to come back to this thread.  

I was running my Tormin Tank versus an Armanz Speed Team.  On his second turn, Armanz used his A3 on my Lydia, who happens to have Polymorph.  She got sheeped and then Armanz immediately got sheeped.  

Unless Armanz got sheeped by the Tormin for the buff removal, which is also possible.  No way to tell really....  

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 10, 2024, 23:2005/10/24
06/24/19
WileyMan

Been meaning to come back to this as I have found this to be possibly innacurate.  I think that you can actually "sheep a sheeper" and I have seen the double sheepings pop off multiple times.  It happened tonight in a 3v3 battle, which is why I finally remembered to come back to this thread.  

I was running my Tormin Tank versus an Armanz Speed Team.  On his second turn, Armanz used his A3 on my Lydia, who happens to have Polymorph.  She got sheeped and then Armanz immediately got sheeped.  

Unless Armanz got sheeped by the Tormin for the buff removal, which is also possible.  No way to tell really....  

I believe this is the case, its the secondary buff strip effect that causes him to be sheeped.  Wukong cant get sheeped when he does his Poly so I can't imagine that portion of it for Armanz is any different.