All Categories

Tagoar 6* Now What??

Tagoar 6* Now What??

Search
Comments
Oct 17, 2023, 01:4810/17/23
09/04/23
harleQuinn

Getting her booked means using Epic Skills Books to upgrade her skills, since you want 100% Decrease Defense and 100% Block Buffs chance,

Her artifacts should focus on getting her faster than your damage dealers, and with Accuracy enough to land your debuffs in both PvE and Arena. So think like 200+ Accuracy for level 20 dungeons, 250 for 25, and as high as you can get while being decently fast (think 200 or 220 speed) for Arena. After that, build for survivability by maximizing HP with 3k+ defense.

OFC this is all aspirational... at first, get as much accuracy as you can while having her faster than your nukers.

ah that makes sense now. So accuracy and speed for now. Got it!

Oct 17, 2023, 01:5310/17/23
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Also - while the conventional "focus on stats, don't worry about sets" logic is almost universally applicable, in the case of someone like Uugo, I think I'd make an exception. Perception is an *excellent* set for her, and is almost always going to be better than the alternative, since it gives both speed and accuracy, both of which she needs.

I only have a perception helmet and shield. Thoughts on what to use for the rest?

Oct 17, 2023, 02:2210/17/23
07/08/19
Player 130261384

I only have a perception helmet and shield. Thoughts on what to use for the rest?

gloves with hp% or defense% as the main stat, chestplate with accuracy, hp%, or def% as the main stat, boots with speed as the main stat. speed and accuracy are the most important stats by far, with hp% and def% coming in a distant 3rd so look for those substats on your weapon, helmet and shield (the same goes for the other 3 pieces, but in their case the main stat is of greater importance). 

as always, don't concern yourself with what sets the pieces come from. the perception pieces you mentioned might be worth using at the moment (depending on what else you have available) but you'll want to replace them with 5 or 6 star gear in fairly short order.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 17, 2023, 02:2710/17/23
02/24/19
Player 130261384

I wouldn't look at the sets really. Just find the best pieces on your account that meet those dual requirements of 1) Fast enough 2) Accurate enough. Then, if that's easy, push Accuracy up more.

While it may seem initially easier to grab sets, look at the substats of your 5 & 6 star gear, or the highest star gear you have, favoring pieces that have Accuracy and Speed substats. On your chestpiece, look for an Accuracy main stat with speed substats.

If things are equal or very close to equal on substats and main stats for two individual pieces, then it may be beneficial to start looking if you can get MORE accuracy and speed by using some set bonuses from Accuracy, Speed, Perceptive.

Oct 17, 2023, 02:5610/17/23
06/25/20

tl;dr: big numbers good :)

Oct 18, 2023, 17:3910/18/23
09/04/23
Carpe_Piscis

gloves with hp% or defense% as the main stat, chestplate with accuracy, hp%, or def% as the main stat, boots with speed as the main stat. speed and accuracy are the most important stats by far, with hp% and def% coming in a distant 3rd so look for those substats on your weapon, helmet and shield (the same goes for the other 3 pieces, but in their case the main stat is of greater importance). 

as always, don't concern yourself with what sets the pieces come from. the perception pieces you mentioned might be worth using at the moment (depending on what else you have available) but you'll want to replace them with 5 or 6 star gear in fairly short order.

So much to learn! Thank you for breaking it down. 

I wonder how often Raid does the "it won't cost you silver to change artifacts" like they did recently. I spend way too much silver making mistakes.