All Categories

Difference in Packs

Difference in Packs

Search
Comments
Aug 20, 2019, 15:3908/20/19
Aug 20, 2019, 15:43(edited)
02/22/19

Just got this offer - seems ok to me, although I don't really like to spend over 20 Eur:

Normally it's 1 sacred shard plus a few gems for 32,99 on my account - so compared to that one this offer is way more appealing.

Edit: The 1w timer somehow makes me think another summoning event is coming up soon™...
Aug 20, 2019, 17:2608/20/19
04/12/19

At the end of the day this game is not meant to be ftp for anyone, but it is possible to do so with planning, not every event admittedly,  have been ftp from start and never tried to compete with the big spenders but have got to gold 2 arena and i am fne with that, i do not do an event ii cannot finish unless decent mid rewards, i just save and wait, currently have 3 gold,40 blue and 7 void , but i dont hhave the resources to level them up and no event has been worth it, so why do it?

however on the subject of packs, i have been switching countries on my vpn and the 32.99 EURO deal is 28.99 pounds, so they have allowed for the dfference in currency value, hwoever when it comes to the usd price they have not as it s 28.99 USD basically if you are european you will never get a good deal unless the poundd becomes weak, bring on brexit!

hopefully first and last post :)
Aug 20, 2019, 21:4308/20/19
01/28/19

I would try Elune or any other decent gatcha game you guys would recommend, but I'm betting all the decent ones are manga-anime-shit style.

The developers are very aware they are the only ones around with a game that has an art style that appeals to westerners.

Why do you think they afford to make so many outrageous 'mistakes', so many times? 

Before you ask yourselves how in God's name can a company be so hilariously greedy and get away with it, remember these guys used to have mana fall from the sky that nourished them, or so the Old Book says...
Aug 21, 2019, 22:3708/21/19
Yeah well... after playing this game for 3months I found out that European players pay 22% more then americans. EUR is worth more then USD and packs cost more EUR for exactly same content. I feel robbed. I'm quiting this game for obvious reasons...
Aug 21, 2019, 23:0708/21/19
05/16/19

Nestramutat said:

I would try Elune or any other decent gatcha game you guys would recommend, but I'm betting all the decent ones are manga-anime-shit style.

Yea, I checked out Elune myself.  The graphics are cheesy and childish.  I couldn't even make it past the intro to even try playing.  I felt like it was a battle on Sesame Street or something.  Nope
Aug 21, 2019, 23:1008/21/19
05/16/19
MadCo0kie said:

Just got this offer - seems ok to me, although I don't really like to spend over 20 Eur:

Normally it's 1 sacred shard plus a few gems for 32,99 on my account - so compared to that one this offer is way more appealing.

Edit: The 1w timer somehow makes me think another summoning event is coming up soon™...
That deal is horrible.  I was offered 1 more sacred, 250 more energy, 450 more gems, 2 more voids, and four more sacred shards for only 7 EUR more.  Either you have been buying too much lately so they are gouging you on it, or they really are gouging Europeans.  That really sucks that you actually think that's a good deal.  You know more likely than not, you're going to just get trash.  6% at a legendary on that sacred, and rest will almost assuredly be junk.  I wouldn't