Forever Fusion for Mythical

Forever Fusion for Mythical

Search
Comments
Oct 10, 2023, 18:4610/10/23
Oct 10, 2023, 18:47(edited)
06/13/23
Dave

TBH, the mythical champs are not good enough for me to sacrifice 4 legendaries for any or even all of them. Their power ratio is equal to legendary/epic. No real stat improvements just a metamorph. If the fusion requires 4 legendaries will be more than happy if I get all 4 and not really inclined to sacrice them. Still each to their own.

From what was in the interview with Ash the Mythic that is in the fusion is coming this week. And with the 7.6 highlight post revealing Lady Mikage's stuff I kinda think it is going to be her and not the dark angel chick. 

Her kit is interesting, she seems like a Hydra, Fire Knight, Sand Devil champion probably? 

Base Form A1 has Ally Attack with Shadowkin with a shield. A2 decrease enemy buffs and ally debuffs and increase enemy debuffs and ally buffs. A3 Buff ATK and C DMG and then full team ally attack. Passive remove debuffs from highest ATK ally.  

Alt Form: A1 Sleep and decrease turn meter. A2 AOE Stun and decrease turn meter, A3 Inc Acc buff allies and Remove all buffs enemyes then does a Weaken on them. Passive: decrease turn meter of enemy with highest ATK at start of her turn.

Is she a massive OP champ, not really. Is her kit pretty good, yeah. Is she a sexy beast, kinda. Would love to have a drider. Will her kit be stronger than what has to fuse into her we'll have to find out soon with the patch.