All Categories

Multi battle bugged?

Multi battle bugged?

Search
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Aug 14, 2019, 12:1908/14/19
02/27/19

Hello everyone! The mechanics were changed with the release of the current patch - now you need to place the champions that have not yet reached their max level in the non-leader slots to make sure that they take part in the battle. We do understand that this all may seem rather confusing, thus, we are going to implement the change with one of the closes releases. When the update is out, you will be able to put the champions of the max level in the non-leader slots and the game will not be throwing them out.

We are also working on fixing the bug with the Artifacts acquired in the battles with the Multi-battle mode on. When the fix has been made, the Artifacts will be sold automatically (if the corresponding option has been selected) instead of going to the Inventory. Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
Aug 29, 2019, 16:2908/29/19
05/31/19
Yeah it’s broken. It’s the only reason I paid for sub. I’m unsubscribing until it’s changed back or improved. Why would they break it like that? Sometimes I think game designers never play their own games. 
Sep 1, 2019, 21:5509/01/19
06/05/19
How can it be working as intended when the description of the function of multi-player says it allows you to play up to 15 multiple battles without having to do a Replay? It actually changes and interferes with setting your champions so is more inconvenient than convenient. More like it is working like incorrectly programmed than intended. 
Sep 3, 2019, 01:4009/03/19
06/03/19

Cirilla said:

When the update is out, you will be able to put the champions of the max level in the non-leader slots and the game will not be throwing them out.

Any news on this? Its been almost a month.
Sep 3, 2019, 14:4109/03/19
08/30/19

BUG : Characters randomly deselected during Multi-Battle.

BUG : When "sell items of X Stars" is selected nothing happens, items are still added to your inventory regardless of choice.

BUG : When adding/removing characters from the Vault the game will crash requiring a reboot. This is EVERY time i add or remove.

BUG : This one is more random so i accept it will be harder to remedy, the game will crash during a battle for no reason. When rebooted the "send report" box does not show on screen so i have no way to report the problem other than maybe a screenshot which gives Zero valuable data.

Sep 27, 2019, 02:3309/27/19
09/22/19

'Hello everyone! The mechanics were changed with the release of the current patch - now you need to place the champions that have not yet reached their max level in the non-leader slots to make sure that they take part in the battle.'

read: We broke it.

' We do understand that this all may seem rather confusing, thus, we are going to implement the change with one of the closes releases. '

read: We'll fix it when we can figure out how we broke it.

I wouldn't hold my breath though. They knew they broke it and couldn't fix it, so they tried to sell it as 'Adjusted the Multi-Battle Champion queue to make it more convenient for the players'

Yes. That is correct. It's not a bug, it's convenience.

Just one small request. Could you please make it less convenient asap?

Nov 7, 2019, 16:4011/07/19
Can any one tell me why I can’t set my amount of battles I can have automatically in “multi-battle” above 2? 
Nov 16, 2019, 05:1511/16/19
11/13/19
Wow seriously, I can't use multi battle as expected?... what a shame.  Started playing this game a few weeks ago, almost considered spending money!...., but if bugs this simple are not fixable by this gaming company...well GG, I gave mobile gaming a try and it's as expected.  Back to real games!
Nov 18, 2019, 05:1611/18/19
09/01/19
Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! The mechanics were changed with the release of the current patch - now you need to place the champions that have not yet reached their max level in the non-leader slots to make sure that they take part in the battle. We do understand that this all may seem rather confusing, thus, we are going to implement the change with one of the closes releases. When the update is out, you will be able to put the champions of the max level in the non-leader slots and the game will not be throwing them out.

We are also working on fixing the bug with the Artifacts acquired in the battles with the Multi-battle mode on. When the fix has been made, the Artifacts will be sold automatically (if the corresponding option has been selected) instead of going to the Inventory. Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
Thanks for the explanation.  It was very confusing for me at first until I realized that, except for the leader, max level characters do not participate in the multi-battles.  It is a valuable mechanic I use to level champs every day and worth it.  I wish they would double the number of runs though.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 18, 2019, 06:5011/18/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

This thread is been closed due to it originally open and resolved at an earlier date, if you wish to discuss this topic or another one please feel free to create a new thread.

many thanks and good luck
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.