Primal Shards are a joke

Primal Shards are a joke

Search
Comments
Sep 9, 2023, 18:5609/09/23
08/03/20
dthorne04

Out of curiosity:

Why do you think these shards should be consided directly above sacreds/better than them?

Because raid does with their pricing and ways to obtain them? I mean i can get a sacred from clan boss. Can i get a mythical... nope. Pure greed and thats all. And yes what effect will it have on my game.... none other than i would like to EVENTUALLY play with the new champs but eventually does not equal years down the road. 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 9, 2023, 19:0709/09/23
12/30/20
bstngt

Because raid does with their pricing and ways to obtain them? I mean i can get a sacred from clan boss. Can i get a mythical... nope. Pure greed and thats all. And yes what effect will it have on my game.... none other than i would like to EVENTUALLY play with the new champs but eventually does not equal years down the road. 

Currently priced at 40% of sacreds in offers, obtainable through Clash, and two events thus far with future content adding at least one more way to obtain Primal shards. I won't profess to know what else is on the way but perhaps folks should be taking a longer view on this after less than a week rather than being in hysterics over it.

Sep 9, 2023, 22:0209/09/23
Sep 9, 2023, 22:02(edited)
01/15/21
Sar48 EON

Just more con from this game developer $100 for 8 shards...all rares..insane...actually it was insane for me to think these grifters would do anything but grift customers...

oh, and this will get me a ban...

You bought 8 shards at $100?

The odds are published, if you made the purchase, you realised that rares were the most likely outcome?

And as trips mentioned, realistically epics are chickens too 

Sep 9, 2023, 22:5909/09/23
Trips

Y'all are idiots crying about rare % in the shards.  It's as irrelevant as the rare % drops in hard dungeons and brews dropping in keeps... smh 

Only thing matters is lego % and mythical %.  No difference between a 3star and 4star chicken from a shard.

Maybe your max % percentage not 100% is there ? :D So, who is the idiot, who dont know when 100% is the max value, the higher rare percentage drops, will also affect the percentage chance of mythical drops to lower.

Sep 10, 2023, 01:1509/10/23
01/08/23

So, if you're going to bring new chanpions to the game, like Rhonda, and Sun Wukong just for logging in, why not do the same with Mythical champions? Have a login event where at the end you get a mythical shard  that will give you one of the mythical champions? It does'nt even have to the same one, as long as it's one of them. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 10, 2023, 02:1909/10/23
02/24/19
Allfred

So, if you're going to bring new chanpions to the game, like Rhonda, and Sun Wukong just for logging in, why not do the same with Mythical champions? Have a login event where at the end you get a mythical shard  that will give you one of the mythical champions? It does'nt even have to the same one, as long as it's one of them. 

As announced last week, there will be an event where everyone can earn a mythic (and not like on a Champ Training tourney where only the top people get it). More details on this new PvE activity coming soon.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 10, 2023, 07:1709/10/23
02/24/19
Trips

Y'all are idiots crying about rare % in the shards.  It's as irrelevant as the rare % drops in hard dungeons and brews dropping in keeps... smh 

Only thing matters is lego % and mythical %.  No difference between a 3star and 4star chicken from a shard.

You play long enough, all epics are chickens. Eventually everyone complaining will get there too.

Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong if the rioting is to be heeded, but personally I'm pleasantly surprised to be on my way to having 4 of these in their first week.

In the same time I've gotten 4 primals I've gotten zero sacreds from NM and UNM CB. None since the last 2x a couple weeks back actually. Would have liked to have taken a shot at Staltus this weekend but I'm at zero... basically still broke from the Emic fusion.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 10, 2023, 07:4509/10/23
Sep 10, 2023, 07:46(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

You play long enough, all epics are chickens. Eventually everyone complaining will get there too.

Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong if the rioting is to be heeded, but personally I'm pleasantly surprised to be on my way to having 4 of these in their first week.

In the same time I've gotten 4 primals I've gotten zero sacreds from NM and UNM CB. None since the last 2x a couple weeks back actually. Would have liked to have taken a shot at Staltus this weekend but I'm at zero... basically still broke from the Emic fusion.

I was a little pessimistic before the rollout, but given we know there's going to be at least a new piece of content devoted to these while also being able to earn them from tourneys and events I'm quite interested to see what's to come.

Speaking of events: it looks as though that Primal shard in the Champ Training tourney at 12k effectively replaced something like a Chaos Ore but pushed the Lego book down to 11k. Seems like a win win to me, TBH. This is also something we wouldn't see if Primals were weighted as higher than a Sacred.

Sep 10, 2023, 22:3909/10/23
01/08/23
harleQuinn

As announced last week, there will be an event where everyone can earn a mythic (and not like on a Champ Training tourney where only the top people get it). More details on this new PvE activity coming soon.

Thank you, that's good to hear.