All Categories

Can I still do fusions?

Can I still do fusions?

Search
Comments
Aug 7, 2023, 15:5408/07/23
Aug 7, 2023, 17:16(edited)
09/11/19

Guys, I know how this sounds as if I have not been telling you the truth, but it happened today ... it really did happen ... I got my first sacred shard since months. I bought a pack yesterday for that one and only sacred shard but didn't need to do that ... sighs ... ah well, one more extra shot (some time in the future, since I only use what I need for a fusion) for a good legendary.

I am going to keep track though lol on my sacred shards from CB chests

Aug 7, 2023, 17:1408/07/23
09/11/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

if u lucky u can summon those dwarfs from ancients and sacred if didnt catch all fragments...

but still fusion is made for krakens, u need to pulls tons of shardss... 

why would fusions be made for krakens. I understand that a fusion should be hard, but to preserve the right to be able to finish it to only krakens would be weird. I do understand that krakens will have no problems with the Summon rushes and the champion chase tournaments, but a fusion is more than that and should be available to all players (maybe not every fusion, but I feel that you should be able to do fusions at least once in two months). 

Aug 7, 2023, 19:0308/07/23
10/01/22
Taureck

Guys, I know how this sounds as if I have not been telling you the truth, but it happened today ... it really did happen ... I got my first sacred shard since months. I bought a pack yesterday for that one and only sacred shard but didn't need to do that ... sighs ... ah well, one more extra shot (some time in the future, since I only use what I need for a fusion) for a good legendary.

I am going to keep track though lol on my sacred shards from CB chests

u sure u arent able to push for top chest on UNM? would really make a big difference, but congratz on the shard :) 

Aug 7, 2023, 20:3108/07/23
06/25/20
Taureck

why would fusions be made for krakens. I understand that a fusion should be hard, but to preserve the right to be able to finish it to only krakens would be weird. I do understand that krakens will have no problems with the Summon rushes and the champion chase tournaments, but a fusion is more than that and should be available to all players (maybe not every fusion, but I feel that you should be able to do fusions at least once in two months). 

It isn't. As I said in another thread - if you can get top UNM + NM, clear all dungeon20 on auto, and clear DT + DTH, you can do fusions np. And if you can't, then you need to focus on getting to that point first.

Aug 9, 2023, 04:3108/09/23
09/11/19
oblivion01332

u sure u arent able to push for top chest on UNM? would really make a big difference, but congratz on the shard :) 

I hope the new champ can help me, but I am close now. I just don't like dungeons, but found RSL and that makes a difference, so ... nowadays you need so many gear for so many champs lol. For a while I shifted my gaze towards other parts of the game which needed some TLC as for instance Arena ... defence is something I still need a lot for the hall and it helps with UNM. My gaze is now on UNM again

Aug 9, 2023, 04:3308/09/23
09/11/19
kramaswamy.kr

It isn't. As I said in another thread - if you can get top UNM + NM, clear all dungeon20 on auto, and clear DT + DTH, you can do fusions np. And if you can't, then you need to focus on getting to that point first.

yes, still a lot of work to do to get there