All Categories

New Fusion 8/3 - Emic Trunkheart ( Updated w/ Schedule )

New Fusion 8/3 - Emic Trunkheart ( Updated w/ Schedule )

Search
Comments
Aug 12, 2023, 18:5908/12/23
09/27/21
harleQuinn

There often is. I am unsure there will be this time, since the format of the fusion is a new format.

I hope  :) 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 13, 2023, 21:1708/13/23
02/24/19
Spankatudo

I hope  :) 

We're gonna see soon.... I hope you get a chance to pick some up too!!

Aug 14, 2023, 17:5508/14/23
05/26/22

I think I am going to just miss this one by 25 fragments. Bummer but I just didn't have the time. I cannot complain too much because I pulled both Tuhanarak and Sniktraak during the event. Both give me some of the survivability that I was lacking. Not as good as Emic but I can work with it. 

Aug 14, 2023, 21:3308/14/23
04/16/21

Oh god.....Im lacking 25 shards since dungeon divers II event. I did spend so much effort and time on last few fusions/shard hunts and even had enough resources (just barely enough ) to get this void. But cos holidays i miss scheduled point hunt for DD II, now everytime i log-in, im looking into game frustrated and sad.....Still doing last bits, but knowing than I cant reverse loosing it is just horrible. 

I remember there was short time offer deal in shop with some bits of shards in past for finish of shard champions for people which was close (demythia i think), but of course that is not happening this time.....

Too bad.....I wish that would be true, i would spent fortune just for chance to get rid of scratching on back of my head from that disaster...

Aug 17, 2023, 19:2808/17/23
07/09/23
harleQuinn

We're gonna see soon.... I hope you get a chance to pick some up too!!

I am in the same positionm, lacking the last 25 frags. I missed mine do to technical issue with opening event and tournments page. I sent this information to support and there is nothing they are willing to do. I sent a video recording showing  how long it takes me to even get the screen where see how many points i have left to get or even accept rewards. During the fusion events and tounrnaments i was taking me 4 - 9 mins to see points total and many times i would have to resort restarting game entirely becuase it just freezez up after a 9 min wait. So imagine having to check two different tournmanets and then events and just being in loading screen while trying not spend to many resources. I stopped opening the tournments/event tab becuase I didnt want to have potentially restart the game if it froze up due event/tounrmant loading screens. The crazy thing i did not have this issue in any other part of the game, every else ran perfectly. I put so much time, saved up resources and even spent some money into this fusion and plus i am new player, this is my first fusion. This whole thing is just a bit deflating to be honest. My interest in playing has been zapped and It would so easy for them to release a one time pack with 25 fragments for us to purchase. They release new packs every day. 

Aug 18, 2023, 00:5408/18/23
10/21/19

I am in the same positionm, lacking the last 25 frags. It would so easy for them to release a one time pack with 25 fragments for us to purchase. They release new packs every day. Please..,