the summon chance sucks

the summon chance sucks

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 27, 2023, 22:5907/27/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

the bit about start dates has some relevance to it, but not for the reason priest and OP think. 

I would surmise more serious players - including f2p - rack up not only more opportunities to open voids through efficient grinding, but put them to much better use.  

Collect void shards, save void shards, open as efficiently as possible. The rates are the rates, can't argue that, but 1% is certainly better than 0.5%.

Mostly I just go into mercy, but occasionally sneak an extra void leggo before that.

Jul 27, 2023, 23:2807/27/23
06/25/20
harleQuinn

Krama, can we interest you in using Rotos, best nuker for Live Arena? What can we do here at Plat Chevrolet & Hyundai to get you into a Rotos comp today?  haha

I've no objections to him in LA, I just have no patience for those kind of teams.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 28, 2023, 00:5107/28/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I've no objections to him in LA, I just have no patience for those kind of teams.

What are those kind of teams, in your opinion?

Jul 28, 2023, 02:1907/28/23
06/25/20
harleQuinn

What are those kind of teams, in your opinion?

Honestly, that's a decent question, and I haven't really thought fully through what sort of team I could build that may be able to run "almost" on auto, but doesn't rely on the kind of gimmicks I'm already entertaining.

I have a pretty deep roster, so I can probably work around just about any comp involving Rotos. If you've a specific team type in mind I'm certainly open to ideas. I have most of the top-tier arena champs, except for the truly top ones - no Georgid / Nekhret / Leo / Marichka / Siphi / Taras / Hegemon / Warlord / Yumeko. Outside of those there's a decent chance I have them.

Jul 28, 2023, 07:1607/28/23
12/19/22

i

i

here is an example of what didn't fall, many of the heroes are really newer, but it's quite annoying to keep waiting for a good hero to fall even from the void shard 

Jul 28, 2023, 10:5307/28/23
09/14/20
Diribas

i

i

here is an example of what didn't fall, many of the heroes are really newer, but it's quite annoying to keep waiting for a good hero to fall even from the void shard 

Actually, looking at your champs and the info that you are playing for 4,5 years, you should seriously consider at least the better fusions. 

It seems, like you do not plan and get S tier champions like Ukko and are now complaining that you do not have great champs.

I know that the original subject was void champs...but seeing the champs you did not do the fusions for, I guess you are also not playing very frequently...and therefor miss a lot of shards from DT or CB....

Might be wrong....but this is just my impression...in some cases players might have the luck of the draw...but many players can improve their luck by at least playing, getting shards and therefor haveing better chances to get champs.

Jul 28, 2023, 11:4507/28/23
12/19/22
Matrim

Actually, looking at your champs and the info that you are playing for 4,5 years, you should seriously consider at least the better fusions. 

It seems, like you do not plan and get S tier champions like Ukko and are now complaining that you do not have great champs.

I know that the original subject was void champs...but seeing the champs you did not do the fusions for, I guess you are also not playing very frequently...and therefor miss a lot of shards from DT or CB....

Might be wrong....but this is just my impression...in some cases players might have the luck of the draw...but many players can improve their luck by at least playing, getting shards and therefor haveing better chances to get champs.

I play cb daily. dt I do it both hard and normal hydra until brutal, but most of the time I didn't manage to do the fusions due to lack of energy 

Jul 28, 2023, 22:3607/28/23
10/08/17

yeah / want to be vague on it and  not call anyone  by name as to get B (again vague)