How do YOU define "F2P"?

How do YOU define "F2P"?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 17, 2023, 10:2607/17/23
02/24/19
Trips

ping me if you need toxicity added to any thread!

100% f2p since "Battle Pass" (probably only one on forum playinhg then was Kram, maybe carpe?).  So I am a born again virgin fish.

My "alt" is "almost f2p".  An accidental pocket/butt purchase for 9.99 or 19.99 don't remember lol.

I take no pride in this status, more a badge of shame than a badge of honor.  For a couple bucks here and there I certainly would have saved a few minutes better spent elsewhere.  Such as writing valuable posts in important threads like this :)

Wow. Only one, he says. I even have the Battle Pass free profile pic. SMH.

(I do regret not having the Frozen Banshee one from the paid side, which is a cool one. Would have been worth at this point, with how long this phone game has lasted for me)

Jul 17, 2023, 22:0507/17/23
06/03/23

I've been taken for $180 in 46 days.  It didn't help at all.   All of it on energy, BTW.  When the raid card recuring charge showed up, I checked my receipts from the game.  I was shocked.  I canceled the subscription and swore of giving them another dime, ever.  

Then again, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.  All I really know is, spending some money on apparently the wrong things doesn't help at all.