All Categories

New Fusion - Monday, July 3rd

New Fusion - Monday, July 3rd

Search
Comments
Jul 15, 2023, 11:2307/15/23
07/08/19
Atzelol

Cheers guys, I forgott to claim my Champion from the DD event that eneded right now. Thaught i can clame it even when the event is over. Am I ... now? :D

mod note: edited for language 

you should be fine. rewards from events can be claimed for 24 hours after the event itself ends. even if you don't, unclaimed rewards are sent to your inbox after the event window disappears.

Jul 15, 2023, 17:1407/15/23
06/20/19

i have to say this was a pretty easy fusion.  Been working 12 hours a day and only had one day off since fusion started ( didn't work on fusion that day). 

Jul 16, 2023, 04:5407/16/23
Jul 16, 2023, 04:56(edited)
04/24/22

This will have been my luckiest fusion ever ........

End result for this fusion :

Gnut

Brackus , Cardiel , Harima , Tyrant ixlimor , Morrigaine , Grohak , Dutchess , Raglin .. thats not counting the extra fusion rares i pulled letting me skip events(1 of each) nor the few decent epics and FG added .. 

I did the fusion last month , lorr.. cow fusion and i didnt end up with anything closely remote to this ... its so bad i dont even know who to start with (masteries and book) have no trouble with the getting to 60 part .

Jul 16, 2023, 07:2807/16/23
11/19/22

My first proper fusion at 8 months of play. Found it quite nerve-wracking at times, especially because no room for error, but I have all the rares now and beginning to fuse them so all looks good to complete. Found it tough but doable.

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 16, 2023, 08:0007/16/23
Jul 16, 2023, 08:01(edited)
12/30/20
Lyryal

Gnut

Brackus , Cardiel , Harima , Tyrant ixlimor , Morrigaine , Grohak , Dutchess , Raglin .. thats not counting the extra fusion rares i pulled letting me skip events(1 of each) nor the few decent epics and FG added .. 

I did the fusion last month , lorr.. cow fusion and i didnt end up with anything closely remote to this ... its so bad i dont even know who to start with (masteries and book) have no trouble with the getting to 60 part .

Duchess, Cardiel and Harima are auto 60s (though I think I'd be taking up Gnut over Harima)

Harima will be an Arena all star while Duchess/Cardiel are much more all purpose stars

but seriously, congrats. those are just insane, account altering pulls. 

Jul 16, 2023, 08:0107/16/23
04/24/22
Fathertron

My first proper fusion at 8 months of play. Found it quite nerve-wracking at times, especially because no room for error, but I have all the rares now and beginning to fuse them so all looks good to complete. Found it tough but doable.

I remember my 1st proper fusion , helicath ... I felt exactly how you felt during this one , maybe worst , i had a pic of the schedule and marked everything done and double/triple check daily to make sure i didnt miss anything :P

Jul 16, 2023, 08:0507/16/23
04/24/22
dthorne04

Duchess, Cardiel and Harima are auto 60s (though I think I'd be taking up Gnut over Harima)

Harima will be an Arena all star while Duchess/Cardiel are much more all purpose stars

but seriously, congrats. those are just insane, account altering pulls. 

i'll make a thread , got way too many champs and i would rly like to know who to vault at 50 and who to bring to 60 , priority or not . Cardiel , dutchess and gnut already 6* , its the rest idk what to do with :P

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jul 16, 2023, 11:4907/16/23
06/24/19
Lyryal

Gnut

Wow that's insane luck.  Congrats on all the new champs!

Jul 17, 2023, 13:3207/17/23
03/11/20

Sorry aber die Fusion ist... Müll.

Ich habe ein Knott Event verpasst, weil es nunmal wichtigeres im Leben gibt als ein Spiel, und somit ist die ganze Fusion nicht mehr schaffbar.

Zum Glück konnte man dafür Riab bzw Lethelin viel zu oft bekommen. Klasse gemacht!

Und ganz zauberhaft ist auch die Tatsache dass man dann noch 3 1/2 Tage zuschauen darf wie diese Fusion verstreicht um sich der Sinnlosigkeit der geopferten Zeit und der Ressourcen bewusst zu werden. 

Noch mal Danke dafür.

Jul 20, 2023, 01:4407/20/23
03/27/19

Sigh. Alright here comes the rant...

It's my fault. I did the entire fusion and forgot to check this morning when was the deadline to summon Gnut. Was just milking the last few hours to let Sparring Pit level the epics. Was logged into the game all day today and just didn't think to look until now and I missed it. Now I have 4 level 50 epics that I'll have to use as food =p

Anyway. The one question I have is: Why is it in the bastion there's literally 8 different timers showing you when things are ending, but there isn't one for when the fusions end? Woulda been nice and helped me not let 2 weeks of work go to waste. 😢

i

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 20, 2023, 02:2307/20/23
Jul 20, 2023, 02:39(edited)
12/30/20
notorious_bmc

Sigh. Alright here comes the rant...

It's my fault. I did the entire fusion and forgot to check this morning when was the deadline to summon Gnut. Was just milking the last few hours to let Sparring Pit level the epics. Was logged into the game all day today and just didn't think to look until now and I missed it. Now I have 4 level 50 epics that I'll have to use as food =p

Anyway. The one question I have is: Why is it in the bastion there's literally 8 different timers showing you when things are ending, but there isn't one for when the fusions end? Woulda been nice and helped me not let 2 weeks of work go to waste. 😢

i

Before you do anything please email support either through an in game ticket or via the official support page. see if support can help first. 

I don't know if anything can be done, but it's worth a shot. 

Jul 20, 2023, 11:4607/20/23
01/15/21

Sympathies for anyone who missed him, especially the guy above and worth contacting support

Great champ - glad i broke my rule and did him, i can finally do FK hard in a decent time.