All Categories

Thoughts on the HPBurn / Stoneskin change?

Thoughts on the HPBurn / Stoneskin change?

Search
Comments
Jul 8, 2023, 19:1907/08/23
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Also - I haven't been able to confirm this, but it feels like the HPBurn change doesn't ignore stoneskin - it just does 5x damage *to* stoneskin. If that's the case, it's just as worthless as before.

I can confirm this, despite my success with dreng so far... as noted the other team members played a role :) but yes, it allows you to burn off stoneskin fairly easily but that's about it since champs are at full health. I will likely find a niche use in rematches where I have a full blueprint to work with, but I can't envision a scenario where a fast bomb team wouldn't be superior. 

Jul 8, 2023, 19:2007/08/23
kramaswamy.kr

Also - I haven't been able to confirm this, but it feels like the HPBurn change doesn't ignore stoneskin - it just does 5x damage *to* stoneskin. If that's the case, it's just as worthless as before.

The linked Youtube test video show everything. Still useless. And dont forget the next changes, where can combined Stoneskin artifact/accessories. Thats kill every debuff chances. aka. no more counters against Stoneskin. You will see everywhere turtle speed UDK teams, with all team members fully stoneskins/block debuff. This is the worst possible direction to future development.

Just see now the Platinum League UDK/Marishka/Taras stoneskin everywhere.

The old multicoloured pvp is a thing of the past, currently the PvP upper house its a  monochrome boredom. And it will get worse with these changes. Specially with Stoneskin hardening.