All Categories

Live arena must have tie breaker now

Live arena must have tie breaker now

Search
Comments
Apr 25, 2023, 12:3704/25/23
06/20/19
Deleted

You dont see the problem. I tried what happen if i put a super tanky team (+ressurecting ) to live arena. End result 30 minutes game. I bet the opponent enjoyed the battle, when his enemy wait to last 1-2 sec to turn and delay the time.

No, I haven't seen the problem.  I've had only 2 battles go past 5 minutes and none past 6:30.  That's why I said above I'd back out of this discussion.

Apr 25, 2023, 15:2804/25/23
09/14/20
harleQuinn

You still get to pick or counterpick your team according to what they are picking, hoping to minimize the stall. So I see you having a decent number of choices in picking to counter a stalemate, like in Classic. There are less, but you still have a lot of control here.

That said, I have been roped for 7 minutes two different times today by someone running down the clock to 1 second every time after I locked out their champs. And that continued as I killed champ after champ. Just longer and longer stalling.

So mechanisms might be nice, but I see the most important change to prevent raging players from purposely wasting our time. :)

The problem with this is, that I do not have a counterpick for +2 Taras/+2 Marichka teamed up with a Duchess, a  Rotos and Siphi (all at least 5* blessings)...I would never have attacked a team in Classic arena build like this...in Live arena ...well, I just quit to save the time

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 27, 2023, 16:4904/27/23
02/24/19
Angwil

No, I haven't seen the problem.  I've had only 2 battles go past 5 minutes and none past 6:30.  That's why I said above I'd back out of this discussion.

Once again, the fact you ARENT dealing with this is just as important as people who say they ONLY deal with this. lol

Apr 27, 2023, 22:2704/27/23
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Once again, the fact you ARENT dealing with this is just as important as people who say they ONLY deal with this. lol

Once agai, that's why Ive said, for the third now, I'm backing out of the conversation.  I havent posted in this thread since the first time I said that other to respond to being tagged.