All Categories

Feedback to the current Champion Training event

Feedback to the current Champion Training event

Search
Comments
Mar 7, 2023, 11:2903/07/23
09/14/20
Trips

How many threads will we have complaining about new hard mode lol?  

1.  Too "hard" -- this makes me laugh already

2. Mythic drop rate too low (should be all rare, no 5star... lol).  Someone will calculate how many years to get all mythical gear with all quad rolls

3.  All my gear is trash now

4. Need more energy

5. Hard mode is P2W

6. They should drop 5star chickens and sacreds to compensate for monthly login changes

Sorry to hijack your thread Matrim, but now you can lead the chorus here :)

Oh, I think you have some good points here..;-)

Well...actually even if you list those points on a sarcastical base, I would agree with 2 and 6 on  aserious base....but the other points are not really valid in my eyes.

Mar 7, 2023, 11:3203/07/23
01/19/21

I'm mostly just annoyed that they made my 2 Coldhearts completely useless. Especially when in the announcement video they go "that's not to say you'll have to change how you approach dungeons entirely", followed almost immediately by, paraphrased of course, "...and here's why you'll have to change your approach entirely".

Mar 7, 2023, 11:3703/07/23
Mar 7, 2023, 11:39(edited)
10/15/20
Trips

How many threads will we have complaining about new hard mode lol?  

1.  Too "hard" -- this makes me laugh already

2. Mythic drop rate too low (should be all rare, no 5star... lol).  Someone will calculate how many years to get all mythical gear with all quad rolls

3.  All my gear is trash now

4. Need more energy

5. Hard mode is P2W

6. They should drop 5star chickens and sacreds to compensate for monthly login changes

Sorry to hijack your thread Matrim, but now you can lead the chorus here :)

Mythic gear should drop from difficult dungeons. They are only difficult until someone works out a strat.

I still think the sand dungeon sucks if that is where you are coming from btw :)

Oh and the epic champs they added onto login rewards were pointless since every single player at that stage of the game vaulted them ... might not be worth getting annoyed about (on that i agree) but they were still pointless.