Raid bugged?

Raid bugged?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Feb 17, 2023, 09:1802/17/23
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

Its not directed at you but there is no valid reason for Plarium to pass along Apple increases to non Apple users.  This comes at a time when many of us are already struggling with inlationary pressures in essential goods.  

I liked using Plarium Play PC because I thought it would be free of cell phone price increases.  Thats on me for having that expectation.  

I'll pass along your thoughts in my report.

Feb 17, 2023, 11:1602/17/23
09/14/20
harleQuinn

For all of you having various General Issues with crashing or CB issues, the game was updated today. If you didn't exit FULLY out of the game and Plarium Play, you will experience crashing and performance related issues since Brimstone (and other blessings) were hotfixed, as well as blessing resets refreshed. So if you have any blessings, and you haven't restarted, your game data won't be cooperating and you'll get crashes.

From our CMs earlier:

i

Hope that helps anyone still having issues. :)

I think it is very interesting that working on Brimstone for several days stil counts as hotfix..;-)

just pulling your leg

Feb 18, 2023, 01:0802/18/23
05/03/20
Matrim

I think it is very interesting that working on Brimstone for several days stil counts as hotfix..;-)

just pulling your leg

The mods take the heat for mistakes made by Plarium management.  Plarium is like all big business.  They dont have the courage to face their own customers.  

Being a Mod for Plarium is a thankless job.