All Categories

Deck of fates multibattle is total BS

Deck of fates multibattle is total BS

Search
Comments
Jan 27, 2023, 16:3301/27/23
06/20/19
Balltazer

Wait, are you talking about multibattles you get from the subscription or something? 

I don't have it, but I keep regular multibattles I get, and I'm sitting on close to a 1000 of them. 

Yes multibattles.  You get so many free ones per day, if your not over the cap.  you remind me not everyone gets 50.  I think it's 30 + some for clan level + yes you can get some from pass subscription.  mine reset to 50 each day.  If I had 1000 that would be 20 days worth of free multibattles.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 27, 2023, 16:3501/27/23
12/30/20
harleQuinn

So basically it's tough to know what bothers people and to what extent. Something that seems like a non issue to me because I was able to immediately use my multis, well it may have been the most frustrating thing to someone. So I sometimes may seem surprised when I ask questions.

I TRY to report feedback accurately. I hope you've seen in the past 18 months that, especially for you regulars, that I want to know what is actually bothering you. I think it would have been nice to save the autos from the deck of fate to when I'm playing on my phone, which is frequently, so I don't disagree with you or Thorne on this.

Now, on things that can be answered with "Stop trying to be Plat arena with a level 50 nuker at 112 speed" or "Ofc you're gonna have trouble with specific legendary champs if you're unwilling to farm gear or use counters" I'm perhaps a little less interested in passing things on. :)

I hope @dthorne04 will confirm that my feedback essay today was of considerable length, paper length, and is a thing that would help us all tremendously. Heck, I got up a bit early and had coffee just to write it.

Thorne here, can confirm existence of said essay. 'Twas a good one.

With regards to feedback: it's often more helpful when people state their issues, concerns and requests in a clear manner rather than yelling into the void :)

Jan 27, 2023, 16:4901/27/23
12/19/19
Angwil

It's similar  but not same as an energy cap.  It resets once a day to 50.  If you are over that's fine but you don't get your "free" 50.  If you're under you only get only up to a total of 50.

my point is that if you have used all the daily, and flip a card hoping for gems or whatever, but get multibattles just before daily reset, it is wasted because at reset it goes to 50 whether you had 0 or 20.

Isnt it identical to the energy cap?

Jan 27, 2023, 18:4201/27/23
02/11/21
Angwil

Yes multibattles.  You get so many free ones per day, if your not over the cap.  you remind me not everyone gets 50.  I think it's 30 + some for clan level + yes you can get some from pass subscription.  mine reset to 50 each day.  If I had 1000 that would be 20 days worth of free multibattles.

Interesting. Neven knew we got them for free. I've been hoarding mine since the beginning. Not that it bothers me much, but good to know. 

Jan 27, 2023, 20:5801/27/23
05/03/20
Trips

I would put it on par with the removal of sacred login and chicken, give or take.... lol

My luck was tremendous, flipped 3 purple in a row.... BIG SOULSTONE........ 5star Marksman...... lol

The rich get richer.  The rest of us ponder over/under 2027.  lol

Jan 27, 2023, 21:0301/27/23
05/03/20

I can sympathize with @Angwil   There are days we may need to stomp our feet about a game feature.  

I posted a question when I saw autobattles going into current useage if they would rollover.  This is an asset management game.  Giving up even 10 auto battles is wasteful.  

But, when I posted a pic of what I got from Deck of Fate I was surprised at how much I did win.  So, a few things getting lost didnt seem as important.