All Categories

Deck of fates multibattle is total BS

Search
Jan 27, 2023, 07:3601/27/23
06/20/19

I know its only 20 multibattles, but it's still 1000 points to flip a card.  You don't even have 5 minutes to collect them, they go straight to current.  If you flip this card 5 seconds before reset then you lost them. Total BS!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2023, 08:2901/27/23
09/14/20

As far as I know, multibattles sum up and do not vanish if above the maximum...this could only occur you used up your daily alotment....

Jan 27, 2023, 08:4301/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 08:50(edited)
06/20/19
Matrim

As far as I know, multibattles sum up and do not vanish if above the maximum...this could only occur you used up your daily alotment....

Correct they do not vanish, but at reset they reset to (up to) 50.  so they are only good to players who don't use them daily?  I

question? Why NOT send them to inbox for 6 days?  Answer me that!

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 09:4701/27/23
02/24/19

Wowzers... is this that serious of a thing? I just used my extra 20 autos on Spider and then moved on, as I always need more silver... did I do it wrong??

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 09:5901/27/23
02/24/19

Like seriously Angwil. For feedback purposes. Where do you rate this on the scale of things you're unhappy with? Maybe @dthorne04 can weigh in, I think he opened EVERY darn card. lol

Jan 27, 2023, 10:0101/27/23
02/28/22
harleQuinn

Wowzers... is this that serious of a thing? I just used my extra 20 autos on Spider and then moved on, as I always need more silver... did I do it wrong??

Just wondered if you know the rationale behind not putting super raids on all the time, then multi battles would be much better

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 10:0401/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 10:05(edited)
02/24/19
Ratted

Just wondered if you know the rationale behind not putting super raids on all the time, then multi battles would be much better

I would need a lot less of multibattles, that's for sure. I'd certainly see a lot more expire than I already do.

The reason they haven't yet is that they still feel they are testing out the feature. Maybe they are worried about the Raid Pass, the thing with the extra multis. Perhaps they would want to charge 2 for 1 on the multi usage too, idk.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 27, 2023, 10:0701/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 10:09(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Like seriously Angwil. For feedback purposes. Where do you rate this on the scale of things you're unhappy with? Maybe @dthorne04 can weigh in, I think he opened EVERY darn card. lol

Can confirm. Dragon food farming for days :)

I think it might be nice to see some of those resources go to your inbox, specifically the XP boosts and Multis. 

Jan 27, 2023, 11:1201/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 11:22(edited)
06/20/19
harleQuinn

For feedback purposes, I did not make the op for happines purposes, I made it for feedback purposes.  Hello, the op was the feedback.

Jan 27, 2023, 11:2601/27/23
06/05/22
harleQuinn

This annoys me a lot. Most days, I don't use many multibattles. But I like having them in my inbox for "big" days with champ training and so on.

An instantly triggered multibattle is a blank reward as far as I'm concerned.

Jan 27, 2023, 11:3301/27/23
06/20/19
dthorne04

Can confirm. Dragon food farming for days :)

I think it might be nice to see some of those resources go to your inbox, specifically the XP boosts and Multis. 

The xp boosts I absolutely understand from a younger account perspective.  But the multi is still valuable to me depending on when I can use them.  There are days I can't get past my 50, and other days I could use 300.  Point of the post is the waste when they are tossed up a moment before reset, AND when you don't know what that next card will turn over.

I turn over 50 gems, straight to the stockpile.  I turn over multibattles, gonna reset to 50 in 1 minute anyway?

Jan 27, 2023, 11:4201/27/23
06/20/19
Urlibu FTP

This annoys me a lot. Most days, I don't use many multibattles. But I like having them in my inbox for "big" days with champ training and so on.

An instantly triggered multibattle is a blank reward as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely. The previous is just saying multibattles expire anyway so who cares?
I did not put out for deck of fate, but when you get 1000 points and you flip that card and you realize you have 4 seconds to use 20 multi before reset? Well, go ahead and tell me how I'm supposed to feel?

Jan 27, 2023, 11:4801/27/23
06/20/19

I have no idea how that ended up as a spoiler.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 11:5101/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 11:55(edited)
02/24/19
Angwil

For feedback purposes, I did not make the op for happines purposes, I made it for feedback purposes.  Hello, the op was the feedback.

Yes, hello, Quinn here. Perhaps I like clarification on what is actually "Total BS!" since I see that literally ALL the time and personally don't find this much a thing in the grand scheme of what people are unhappy about. If I ask a follow up question, it is in earnest, and perhaps I wanted to know where you thought this scaled with things like the 2+ hours people say they have to stare at CB all day, or the increased fusion reqs, or the shard odds, or UDK or whatever else... but sure.... glad to pass on 20 multis as being the thing you're most unhappy about. Which, no worries, I will do for you.

Jan 27, 2023, 12:0301/27/23
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Yes, hello, Quinn here. Perhaps I like clarification on what is actually "Total BS!" since I see that literally ALL the time and personally don't find this much a thing in the grand scheme of what people are unhappy about. If I ask a follow up question, it is in earnest, and perhaps I wanted to know where you thought this scaled with things like the 2+ hours people say they have to stare at CB all day, or the increased fusion reqs, or the shard odds, or UDK or whatever else... but sure.... glad to pass on 20 multis as being the thing you're most unhappy about. Which, no worries, I will do for you.

LOL ok, fair enough.  "total bs" may have led you to the conclusion that I was ranting and raving.  I see that.

in reality I'm just trying to express my observations.  Yes, this tiny, minuscule, insignificant thing, is my biggest gripe atm.  Thanks For listening!

Jan 27, 2023, 13:2801/27/23
12/19/19
Angwil

LOL ok, fair enough.  "total bs" may have led you to the conclusion that I was ranting and raving.  I see that.

in reality I'm just trying to express my observations.  Yes, this tiny, minuscule, insignificant thing, is my biggest gripe atm.  Thanks For listening!

I would put it on par with the removal of sacred login and chicken, give or take.... lol

My luck was tremendous, flipped 3 purple in a row.... BIG SOULSTONE........ 5star Marksman...... lol

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 14:3601/27/23
02/24/19
Trips

I would put it on par with the removal of sacred login and chicken, give or take.... lol

My luck was tremendous, flipped 3 purple in a row.... BIG SOULSTONE........ 5star Marksman...... lol

Lol. 20 multis versus 12 Sacreds and 12 5 star chickens sounds appropriate.

You building Marksman out for Hydra now?

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 14:4301/27/23
02/24/19
Angwil

So basically it's tough to know what bothers people and to what extent. Something that seems like a non issue to me because I was able to immediately use my multis, well it may have been the most frustrating thing to someone. So I sometimes may seem surprised when I ask questions.

I TRY to report feedback accurately. I hope you've seen in the past 18 months that, especially for you regulars, that I want to know what is actually bothering you. I think it would have been nice to save the autos from the deck of fate to when I'm playing on my phone, which is frequently, so I don't disagree with you or Thorne on this.

Now, on things that can be answered with "Stop trying to be Plat arena with a level 50 nuker at 112 speed" or "Ofc you're gonna have trouble with specific legendary champs if you're unwilling to farm gear or use counters" I'm perhaps a little less interested in passing things on. :)

I hope @dthorne04 will confirm that my feedback essay today was of considerable length, paper length, and is a thing that would help us all tremendously. Heck, I got up a bit early and had coffee just to write it.

Jan 27, 2023, 15:3801/27/23
02/11/21
harleQuinn

So basically it's tough to know what bothers people and to what extent. Something that seems like a non issue to me because I was able to immediately use my multis, well it may have been the most frustrating thing to someone. So I sometimes may seem surprised when I ask questions.

I TRY to report feedback accurately. I hope you've seen in the past 18 months that, especially for you regulars, that I want to know what is actually bothering you. I think it would have been nice to save the autos from the deck of fate to when I'm playing on my phone, which is frequently, so I don't disagree with you or Thorne on this.

Now, on things that can be answered with "Stop trying to be Plat arena with a level 50 nuker at 112 speed" or "Ofc you're gonna have trouble with specific legendary champs if you're unwilling to farm gear or use counters" I'm perhaps a little less interested in passing things on. :)

I hope @dthorne04 will confirm that my feedback essay today was of considerable length, paper length, and is a thing that would help us all tremendously. Heck, I got up a bit early and had coffee just to write it.

I still don't understand how this works. I don't keep track of my multibattles, I just use them when I need them, but I don't see them eroding away or anything. What exactly is happening here?

Jan 27, 2023, 16:1001/27/23
06/20/19
Balltazer

I still don't understand how this works. I don't keep track of my multibattles, I just use them when I need them, but I don't see them eroding away or anything. What exactly is happening here?

It's similar  but not same as an energy cap.  It resets once a day to 50.  If you are over that's fine but you don't get your "free" 50.  If you're under you only get only up to a total of 50.

my point is that if you have used all the daily, and flip a card hoping for gems or whatever, but get multibattles just before daily reset, it is wasted because at reset it goes to 50 whether you had 0 or 20.

Jan 27, 2023, 16:1901/27/23
02/11/21
Angwil

It's similar  but not same as an energy cap.  It resets once a day to 50.  If you are over that's fine but you don't get your "free" 50.  If you're under you only get only up to a total of 50.

my point is that if you have used all the daily, and flip a card hoping for gems or whatever, but get multibattles just before daily reset, it is wasted because at reset it goes to 50 whether you had 0 or 20.

Wait, are you talking about multibattles you get from the subscription or something? 

I don't have it, but I keep regular multibattles I get, and I'm sitting on close to a 1000 of them.