All Categories

Raid survey (500 Energy for Completing)

Raid survey (500 Energy for Completing)

Search
Comments
Jan 6, 2023, 22:5201/06/23
05/03/20
Trips

Pretty poorly designed survey though... not sure what they expect to learn from this.

Several questions are about Ascend an Artificat.  

I agree that the rest of it seems random.  

Jan 7, 2023, 07:0101/07/23
09/29/16

Lots of good arguments being said here. I would add that I was dragged into this game by good graphics but with so much content and automating playtime (autoclimb and all that) I'm seeing less and less of battles. I blame it on too much content. Can't really study things like Hydra or UNM unkillable - no time - and just copy teams from my clanmates. Then I pray for result.

I say this as an example and if more content will be added I will not be able to play it, even if I do love this game. No time.

Jan 8, 2023, 05:0101/08/23
10/29/22

I'm guessing we won't get the energy for awhile. But I don't expect anything but delays and tons of ADS from Plarium. Seriously why after closing one thing there is an AD.

Jan 8, 2023, 12:0101/08/23
10/11/20

What I am most confused about, is they ask what Arena tier you are in, and the choice is I-IV Gold and Platinum - no G5. So I thought, maybe they dusted off some old survey they already had and posted it. But then it asks how many ascention potions you have?

i

Jan 8, 2023, 18:4601/08/23
06/26/20

Filled in the form, here's some more of my thoughts.... 

So my suggestions to make things better and more interesting :

- downsize the amount of energy needed to play the campaign battles 

- make swapping gear sets free or much cheaper 

- allow to earn experience points in Arena 

- allow uncommon champs to evolve to legendary, what's the point of having uncommons at lvl 4 or higher when they can't grow / learn new skills? 

- stop creating new valuta. Besides silver, energy, gems, soulstones, arena gold, artifact ascension, Lord keys, Hydra keys, DT keys,... now we also have to earn Plarium points. This is way too much over the top and makes for even more grinding and dull gaming experience. LESS IS ALWAYS MORE. 

- stop spamming over expensive deals 

- when leaving the Arena after another unfinished grind battle of plus 20min, one is so called defeated and loses points. This is unfair. It is a tie, and points should be rewarded evenly or no points lost when the battle went on for, let's say, 15min (preferably 10 or 12)

- fix this bug : in Arena, I encountered a top grind UDK with my own grind built UDK and my powerful Sigrid (Banner Lord) with "destroy" gear set. After half an hour of chewing up the opponent's hp, I noticed that his UDK defence bar was overlapping the red area of the HP bar. Which initially meant that this UDK was indestructible, even though Sigrid had eaten halfway through the HP bar. It just stalled. 

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 8, 2023, 21:3701/08/23
02/24/19
Tyr Anasazi

What I am most confused about, is they ask what Arena tier you are in, and the choice is I-IV Gold and Platinum - no G5. So I thought, maybe they dusted off some old survey they already had and posted it. But then it asks how many ascention potions you have?

i

Ins't it obvious? Everyone in G5 that isn't in Plat is on double secret probation. Git Gud, I say. lmao

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 8, 2023, 21:4501/08/23
12/30/20
Vlaeminck

Filled in the form, here's some more of my thoughts.... 

So my suggestions to make things better and more interesting :

- downsize the amount of energy needed to play the campaign battles 

- make swapping gear sets free or much cheaper 

- allow to earn experience points in Arena 

- allow uncommon champs to evolve to legendary, what's the point of having uncommons at lvl 4 or higher when they can't grow / learn new skills? 

- stop creating new valuta. Besides silver, energy, gems, soulstones, arena gold, artifact ascension, Lord keys, Hydra keys, DT keys,... now we also have to earn Plarium points. This is way too much over the top and makes for even more grinding and dull gaming experience. LESS IS ALWAYS MORE. 

- stop spamming over expensive deals 

- when leaving the Arena after another unfinished grind battle of plus 20min, one is so called defeated and loses points. This is unfair. It is a tie, and points should be rewarded evenly or no points lost when the battle went on for, let's say, 15min (preferably 10 or 12)

- fix this bug : in Arena, I encountered a top grind UDK with my own grind built UDK and my powerful Sigrid (Banner Lord) with "destroy" gear set. After half an hour of chewing up the opponent's hp, I noticed that his UDK defence bar was overlapping the red area of the HP bar. Which initially meant that this UDK was indestructible, even though Sigrid had eaten halfway through the HP bar. It just stalled. 

Campaign: seems like an arbitrary choice, don't see campaign as much of an issue except for people who are wasting energy in NM.

Gear swaps: i never see this being a consistent thing and wouldn't want it to be for arena purposes.

Uncommon champs: they're chickens, and if you're worried about too many variables in the game as you are with your next point, adding a convoluted evolution system doesn't really seem the way to fix that.

In game currencies/activities: you can pick and choose what activities you would like to do. over time those needed to be added to the game otherwise it risks becoming incredibly stale for players who've been here for an extended period.

Extended Arena fights: The attacker has the advantage here, so it seems completely fair to me that they can lose points in fights they can't win while also rewarding the defender. PvP points distribution should resemble a zero sum game, not shared points.

Jan 9, 2023, 09:2701/09/23
Jan 9, 2023, 09:28(edited)
06/26/20
dthorne04

Campaign: seems like an arbitrary choice, don't see campaign as much of an issue except for people who are wasting energy in NM.

Gear swaps: i never see this being a consistent thing and wouldn't want it to be for arena purposes.

Uncommon champs: they're chickens, and if you're worried about too many variables in the game as you are with your next point, adding a convoluted evolution system doesn't really seem the way to fix that.

In game currencies/activities: you can pick and choose what activities you would like to do. over time those needed to be added to the game otherwise it risks becoming incredibly stale for players who've been here for an extended period.

Extended Arena fights: The attacker has the advantage here, so it seems completely fair to me that they can lose points in fights they can't win while also rewarding the defender. PvP points distribution should resemble a zero sum game, not shared points.

Campaign : number one go to for growing experience champs. Level brutal. Takes about 50 stage 6 battles in last sector to reach level 50 of the champ. Cost 400 energy and all your autoplay energy. Gain of free 2 play energy daily is about 500. Real fun this. 

Gear swaps : absolutely necessary for new and mid tier gamers to be able to experience with gear sets. Some sets cost 500,000cr to dismantle. That's an insane amount of silver that is hard to earn back. It was offered for free during the last days of 2022, one had 3 days to sort all sets out...during the busy holidays. Just make it cheaper or free for good in stead of stealing the silver and then popping up a €17,99 deal for merely 5mil silver. FYI : upgrading an artifact to level 16 cost a whopping one million silver. The cost of silver is way over the top for these actions. 

Uncommon champs : why o why waste all this designer time and talent on champs when they're merely chickens?! Just reward chickens then. Simple yet effective. A zillion champs are just worthless and even worse, a big part of them are overrated in rare to legendary. So one starts to develop a champ as a winner yet comes out as a huge loser in the end. The absolute waste of energy and time in this part of RAID is ginormous. 

In game activities : repeating actions over and over for the daily reward. The flaw of this system is the broad offer of 13 in a dozen fights in stead of offering deeper content in to the campaign. It's all just so superficial. 

Arena fights should have a time limiter and an experience growth for champs. Also, I managed to reach gold tier I, nice, but moving past that level is actually impossible without opening my wallet unless I play for at least 5y daily. Whilst I already payed €50 total this year. 

One used to get to max out a game when paying €50 for it, with a lot more depth and story to it. I'm a senior gamer with 30y of gaming experience , and I can clearly distinguish the difference between a well built game and a well built micro transaction machine. RAID is just a very lovely designed character collector in the latter discipline - a huge money machine that sets back beginning players with no real progress in eye sight, not even after a year of gaming. 

Greetings. 

Jan 9, 2023, 09:4101/09/23
06/23/21

If Trips was a champion what would he be? (1-6 star) what would his ability be?

Jan 9, 2023, 11:5701/09/23
10/11/20
harleQuinn

Ins't it obvious? Everyone in G5 that isn't in Plat is on double secret probation. Git Gud, I say. lmao

Easy to "git gud" if you have all the fansy-pansy meta champs. 😁

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2023, 22:2801/09/23
02/24/19
Tyr Anasazi

Easy to "git gud" if you have all the fansy-pansy meta champs. 😁

Send me some, thanks.

I'm having to Git Gud the hard way. 😭

Jan 10, 2023, 01:5601/10/23
12/19/19
computer

If Trips was a champion what would he be? (1-6 star) what would his ability be?

On a scale of 1-6, I would say 7 star (beyond s tier)

A1: Badger 

A2: Belittle 

Passive 1: Arrogance

Passive 2: Omnipotence 

Jan 10, 2023, 01:5801/10/23
06/23/21
Trips

banned for being too high star OP

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 10, 2023, 04:0301/10/23
02/24/19
Trips

I'd like to report a bug. The Trips second passive isn't working at all. I've tried everything. Please send to Plarium. They need to fix this champ since he's EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Jan 10, 2023, 10:1901/10/23
01/05/23

How Long before Energy Will be given? been days Since i took survey and really need them. 

Jan 10, 2023, 12:0501/10/23
11/20/22

So in theory we should get this energy today? Cause the form stopped accepting new entries, and it is stated that after that the energy will come. Guess it's going to be later on today

Jan 10, 2023, 15:5101/10/23
12/19/19
harleQuinn

I'd like to report a bug. The Trips second passive isn't working at all. I've tried everything. Please send to Plarium. They need to fix this champ since he's EVERYWHERE!!!!!

2nd passive requires ascension and legendary books for full effect. 

I assume the other skills all WAI

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 10, 2023, 19:0001/10/23
02/24/19
AxlTheDane

How Long before Energy Will be given? been days Since i took survey and really need them. 

I'm hoping before the fusion. It's not immediately, as we were told, it will be sent sometime after the form closes 

Jan 13, 2023, 09:4401/13/23
11/19/22

This just arrived, thank you. :)

Jan 13, 2023, 10:1801/13/23
07/25/22

TY :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.