All Categories

Raid survey (500 Energy for Completing)

Search
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 5, 2023, 20:1701/05/23
02/24/19

Here's a community poll that is conducted in cooperation with Plarium. The form will accept entries until the 10th of January.

Each player who fills out and submits the form will get 500 Energy as a token of appreciation for participating in the survey. The Energy will be sent after the form stops accepting new entries.

https://forms.gle/WZAfyuSBAhz8hQ4x6 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2023, 20:2101/05/23
12/19/19

WHERE IS MY ENERGY!!! I COMPLETED THE FORM! TYPICAL GREEDY COMPANY! CLASS ACTION SUIT INCOMING!

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 5, 2023, 20:5401/05/23
02/24/19
Trips

WHERE IS MY ENERGY!!! I COMPLETED THE FORM! TYPICAL GREEDY COMPANY! CLASS ACTION SUIT INCOMING!

Hello sir. Your rage is important to us. Please stay on this post and a moderator will be with you shortly.

Please continue to remain on this post and your disciplinary gem removal will be initiated shortly.

Jan 5, 2023, 22:3501/05/23
06/20/19

Will the energy be sent to inbox or straight to pool?

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 5, 2023, 23:0301/05/23
02/24/19
Angwil

Will the energy be sent to inbox or straight to pool?

I don't know but can check 

Jan 6, 2023, 00:0101/06/23
01/15/21

It's good that they want feedback, filled it 

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 6, 2023, 01:0301/06/23
12/30/20

Filled it out too. 

Pass it along to your friends, clanmates, etc.

Jan 6, 2023, 04:1801/06/23
06/05/22

I feel like Plarium dropped the ball last year by only caring on spending metrics and totally ignoring the play experience.

It's nice to see that they care and I hope they start turning things around. Kudos.

Jan 6, 2023, 04:2401/06/23
12/19/19

Pretty poorly designed survey though... not sure what they expect to learn from this.

Jan 6, 2023, 04:3701/06/23
06/05/22
Trips

Pretty poorly designed survey though... not sure what they expect to learn from this.

There are some free text fields at least, I bet those will end up being more informative than the rest.

Jan 6, 2023, 08:2101/06/23
09/14/20

My entry for the question, what question is missing:

Would you prefere a sacred shard and a 5*-chicken over soulstones as login rewards....

Jan 6, 2023, 09:0801/06/23
02/28/22
Trips

Very true - some of the questions are 'rigged' and will not give any sort of balanced response for example

What is your favourite artifact upgrade stat

What is your least favourite artifact upgrade stat

Should include I don't upgrade/I rarely upgrade

What level do you regularly clear should include I don't do this dungeon/rarely do this

If they are really bothered about feedback allow the questions to give negative feedback

Jan 6, 2023, 09:2501/06/23
06/20/19

Not actually a 'bad' survey if you've studied surveys.  Yes there were and always are questions that just p u off b/c the options don't represent how you really think/feel. The alternative is an all essay response, which ... is not. ... a survey. 

survey creators understand this, and hope most will be as honest as they can and select the answer that 'best' represents their opinions. 

Jan 6, 2023, 12:1101/06/23
04/06/22

They said they will distribute the Energy after the maximum number of players have become elligible for it.

Jan 6, 2023, 12:3201/06/23
04/02/21

はい

Jan 6, 2023, 13:3201/06/23
11/19/22

That was... a short survey!

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 6, 2023, 17:2201/06/23
02/24/19
Urlibu FTP

I feel like Plarium dropped the ball last year by only caring on spending metrics and totally ignoring the play experience.

It's nice to see that they care and I hope they start turning things around. Kudos.

I'm glad you're happy to see this.

But as far as only caring about spending, were you and I playing a different game? The were actually a bunch of QoL changes.

The Tavern changes, instant upgrade. The team AI feature as a whole with saved teams and AI. Superraids. The improvements to the artifact sorting and fitting room. Actual champion buffs, and a good number of them. The changes to Hydra rewards and Hydra in general, that's a big one cause I really really went to bat on that one for months.

Gosh I know I'm missing a bunch. There was more 

But I feel like people instantly get used to the improvements and that becomes the new "baseline" from which the "Plarium didn't do ANYTHING for us" comes from.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just more aware of the changes and improvements because I take the suggestions to Plarium, often advocate for them, and am asked to discuss them at length,  before any changes are considered.

Jan 6, 2023, 17:4901/06/23
Jan 6, 2023, 17:51(edited)
06/05/22
harleQuinn

I'm glad you're happy to see this.

But as far as only caring about spending, were you and I playing a different game? The were actually a bunch of QoL changes.

The Tavern changes, instant upgrade. The team AI feature as a whole with saved teams and AI. Superraids. The improvements to the artifact sorting and fitting room. Actual champion buffs, and a good number of them. The changes to Hydra rewards and Hydra in general, that's a big one cause I really really went to bat on that one for months.

Gosh I know I'm missing a bunch. There was more 

But I feel like people instantly get used to the improvements and that becomes the new "baseline" from which the "Plarium didn't do ANYTHING for us" comes from.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just more aware of the changes and improvements because I take the suggestions to Plarium, often advocate for them, and am asked to discuss them at length,  before any changes are considered.

Fair criticism. I do appreciate the QoL improvements. The Christmas period had a bunch of cool stuff, I nabbed a free Tatura and all. But I guess the negative things stand out more in my memory. 

The telerian trials were out of touch. That event gave me the impression it was designed by someone who had run a bunch of stats on the backend but never actually opened the game on their mobile phone. That's before getting into the debate of whether the outcome was rigged to save face.

The artifact ascend advanced quest doesn't affect me personally, but if I was  newbie around level 40 I'd be pretty pissed.

The design of both new dungeons is pretty broken. They're trivial to beat with very specific champs, but they ignore many of the basic game mechanics so a traditional team has no chance.

The awakening system is very kraken-oriented. The probability is quadratic (need drops of the same champ and soul, each very rare on its own). And the power level of awakening is concentrated in 5-6*, there are several blessings that do roughly nothing until you hit the high awakening bonus.

Plarium then replaced a bunch of tournament drops with low-value soul resources. They partially backpedalled on this after massive community backlash.

I distinctly remember the one tournament where they loudly advertised that you could win a tier 3 soulstone, which turned out to be a single one for the global winner.

And with all that said, the main problem of raid continues being the massive time requirement for actually completing stuff. The daily and advanced quests are all-or-nothing (the big rewards are locked behind getting all of them done). They have started addressing this very piecemeal (instant artifact upgrades, DT auto-climb), but the big, obvious time wastes are all still there. An hour per day on demon lord. A bunch of arbitrary quest requirements (use hydra key, arena with affinity, FW with rare), that has to be done each day. This is the opposite of fun, literally brainless clicking around. But it improves their engagement metrics, I guess...

ETA: I guess more than spender-oriented, I should have said metrics oriented. The stats on the server look good, while actual players are getting pissed.

Jan 6, 2023, 18:0201/06/23
06/05/22

Oh and btw, I had no idea that the saved teams/AI feature was so recent. It was there when I started playing early last year.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 6, 2023, 18:3001/06/23
02/24/19

@Urlibu Hey, good post.

Holiday period has been very nice. I also liked some of the tourneys, like bonus UDK and the CH skin I played a ton of arena for.

Telerian Trials: Yeah. I didn't even remember those. Metrics were not good as you say there, and that was the feedback I provided on them.

As far as the new dungeons: I use a traditional team on Robot Elevator, basically the same team I historically ran in some of Doom Tower. I'm a Yumeko and Seer abuser as of this current rotation, but I mostly use a normal team. It does require you to have a good base level of stats on your champs though. On Necropolis I've got no arguments if you're looking to farm above maybe 12. It certainly requires the same kind of specific team investment that building an Unkillable for CB takes.

I don't see the Awakening system as any worse or better for us than the shard system as a whole. At this point in the system I have three very useful 5 star blessings (Ninja and Brogni and Sandlashed), a slightly less useful 5 star in Tatura and a very useful 4 star in Helicath. I have bought up to 2 stars in my Arena champs (Ukko, Arbiter, Yumeko, Duchess, Mortu, Magnarr, Mithrala) bought a couple more up to two for champs I use in Hydra (Shamwow, Husk, Royal Guard). I have several more 1-3 star champs I've pulled out there that see FW or Hydra play.... the point I'm trying to get at is that at an equivalent point after starting the game, I was still looking for a Legendary champ. I'm just getting Soulstones from my 4.5 Hydra chests a week (on average), my Robot runs and whatever I've gotten from the path events. Haven't spent on this feature one bit and I think it's really made Hydra and Iron Twins way way easier.

As far as soul resources, especially replacing Hydra chest rewards: We passed along your feedback, went to bat about it, and that was changed. I have to give credit that they listened to the feedback and made a change.

Massive Time Requirement: No argument here in any way. I have very optimized teams, that do things very very fast, and Raid could easily be on 24 hours every day some days. And if you're only spending an hour in CB every day, I'm a bit jealous. I only run UNM through Brutal and it's more like click start, come back in 30 minutes X3.

Jan 6, 2023, 22:4001/06/23
05/03/20
Trips

I am starting a donation to buy @Trips better glasses or a seeing eye dog.  He can no longer read the fine print on forum.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.