All Categories

Ultimate champ Build

Ultimate champ Build

Search
Jan 2, 2023, 05:4101/02/23
07/28/21

Ultimate champ Build

This is kind of a 2-3 part question.

1st) If I have a champ who has a skill that heals them by 20% of damage dealt and they are equipped with Lifesteal Armor which heals by 30% of damage dealt, will the champ heal by a combined total of 50% of dmg dealt? 

2nd) I want to try to make a champ build that can act as an attack magnet/ tank, by utilizing a combination of skills or abilities and armor effects that allow it to provoke/taunt all enemies, retaliate when hit, AND heal by "X" amount or percentage of dmg dealt. The closest ive come to thus so far, given what I have to work with at my disposal for now, is to use Dhampir's Bloody feast skill to attack all enemies and heal by 20% of damage while she is equipped with provoke armor to draw attacks and use Jizoh to place a counter attack buff on her so she can retaliate, thus dealing more damage and healing more from the retaliation damage in addition to damage from her own attack. However, she can only use her attack that heals her once every 3 turns if the skill is fully upgraded, and Jizoh can only cast the counter attack buff on her once every 5 turns, and the counter attack buff only lasts 2 turns. This means she can use her attack that heals on the same turn I cast the counterattack/ shield buff on her, then try to ride out the shields defense support for 3 turns while she can retaliate and heal for 2 of those 3 turns, then have to wait atleast 2 to 3 more turns until I can cast the counterattack buff on her again, which leaves her unable to retaliate and heal for those last two turns while waiting on Jizohs fierce protector skill to get off of cooldown, meanwhile I can use her bloody feast skill to attack and heal again after the third turn once the shield expires, but then once it expires and I use her skill again after it comes off of cooldown on the same turn the shield should expire, it will leave her unable to use her attack or counterattack for the last two turns while waiting for jizohs skill to get off of cooldown. Also, the provoke armor only has a 30% chance to place the provoke debuff and only on one enemy at a time after attacking each individual enemy. So my question is this: Is there an easier way to possibly set up this combination of effects for this strategy so that i can maintain a constant retaliation effect, have a better chance of placing a constant provoke effect on ALL enemies, and be able to attack/ retaliate/ heal more frequently without having to wait on skills to get off of cooldown? 

I dont think there are any champions, skills, attacks, or abilities that allow me to place a provoke debuff on all enemies to make them target an ally, so the provoker who will be taking all the attacks and damage needs to also be able to retaliate when hit while also being able to heal by "x" amount or percentage of damage dealt so they can heal from their own attacks on my turn as well as from being hit during the opponents turn, while provoking all enemies so that they are the only one getting hit. I realize this also wont stop allies from taking damage from AoE attacks that hut multiple targets or block any of my champs/ allies from being hit with debuffs or having buffs removes or blocked. I also realize it is highly unlikely there is any one single individual champ that is able to do everything to make it the single ultimate superior champion, but im just experimenting to see how close i can get to covering or countering as many things as possible on one single champion with as minimal additional ally support as possible. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. Happy Raiding! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2023, 06:3001/02/23
06/25/20

I'll preface this comment by saying - it's good that you're thinking about these things. Unfortunately, you've reached the wrong conclusion at almost every point. First, the part you have right - you are correct that if you have a skill with a built-in healing effect, it will indeed heal alongside the Lifesteal set.

But to your other points - Jizoh and Dhampir are both garbage. Don't spend any more resources on them. 

Furthermore - there are *many* champs that have an AoE provoke ability. There are even a few that both AoE provoke and also self-buff with counter-attack. You may not have them yet, but you'll get a few relatively early on - Visix is free, and has an AoE provoke.

You can post your roster for more advice, but at the surface, I would be willing to bet the correct strategy will be to just bring your starter to 60, and focus on farming food to get others there.

And - just to reiterate again, stop wasting resources on Jizoh and Dhampir.

Jan 2, 2023, 06:5401/02/23
07/28/21

well im like level 53 and have accumulated a pretty wide variety of abu dant different champions to the point its hard to know or jeeo up with who does what exactly, whos wkrth keeping or working on or not, and who make good strwtegy combos when paired together in an effort to make a well balanced team that counters a variety of obstacles and maintains a healthy sense of control in a battle. 

As I mentioned my primary goal is to just basically experiment with the possibility of seeing how effective i could make a single champion with some kind of balanced combination of effects like counter attack/ retaliate, taunt/ provoke, and self-healing abilities and/or the lifesteal armor's effects.  So in a nutshell I basically want a good champion that can provoke all enemies so they are the only one getting attacked, retaliate when attacked, and then also heal from damage dealt by those retaliatory attacks as well as their own non-retaliatory attack(s), if somehow possible in any way, for starters. I want to try to build atleast one good sokid well balanced champion based on utilizing that strategy as my teams primary tank member, and then try to add in additional support members that do other things like revive, block debuffs, reduce enemy turn meter, etc, whatever necessary to counter as many obstacles as possible and/or control the enemy team as much as possible. 

I can tell you some of my strongest or most powerful primary champions right now so far include the following: Marquis, Duhr the Hungerer, Seducer (my only three rank 6 level 60's so far), then my closest follow ups would be probably Jizoh, Zelotah, Scyl of the Drakes,  uhmmm idk most others are still just rank 4 level 40s, only like 4 others that are rank 5 level 50, all are fully ascended and only a few very low awakened, and only my three rank 6's have full masteries unlocked. 

Hope this helps in some way or you can offer any useful advice based on this in regard to how to build a good team that can be used kind of casually for a variety of things like that are well rounded and can be used for campaign, dungeons, clan bosses, iron twins, hydra or demon lord, sand devil, doom tower, arena, etc. ? 

Jan 2, 2023, 16:3401/02/23
Jan 2, 2023, 16:37(edited)
10/15/20

You made the mistake a lot of us have made when we where beginners, you got the start of your Raid game totally wrong. Marquis is utter trash, and while Dhur and Seducer have some utility as healer and debuff blocker, they shouldn't be your first lvl 60 champs.

To get a functional team at the start, it's the best way to to lvl up your starter champ to 60 first. It doesn't really matter wich of the 4 you have chosen as starter, they all are able to farm a campaign stage without help. Most used is stage 12-3, because it's easy and shields sell for a lot of silver. The starter runs the campaign stage along with 3 random uncommens that are only leveled up to serve as food in the tavern. It's a lot of grinding, but that way you get more champs to lvl 60 fast - the key in this game. The starter champs are often used for this purpose, because they all have strong AoE attacks, that can take out a whole wave of enemies in the campaign with one shot, and these skills have a reasonable cooldown, so used in wave 1, it's aviable again in wave 3.

If you have more of than one of the starter champs (from shards aviable) Athel, Kael, Galek, Elhain, most players recommend Kael for his poison. Athel is a good choice as well, as she can buff her own attack immediately before attacking, what is good in arena. Galek is considered as the worst of the 4 by most players, but still able to do his job as a campaign farmer.

After your starter champ is 60, it's time to get a champ that can decrease enemies def for your team. Either you allready have a champ with that ability form a shard, or you can go to campaign stage 10 and farm the Barbarian rare champ Warmaiden. She is a possible loot from this campaign area. Warmaiden can put decrease def on all enemies.

The next step is easy, as it comes for free at day 30: High Khatun. The log-in reward champ is a speed champ, crucial part of many teams. She can increase the speed and turnmeter of your team. So onyl High Khatun has to be really fast, the rest of the team will still follow up from her turnmeter increase.

With these 3 champs, you allready have a basic team with a valid strategy. High Khatun is the fastest champ and pushes the turnmeter of your team. Warmaiden follows up and decreases the def of all enemies. The starter champ goes next and does a big hit on all enemies. And that are only 3 spots of a team. Feel free to add a healer (Dhur), a reviver with some additional healing and stun (Scyl) or other components.

If you want further help, you should post a screenshot of your champion roster. I think, you have no idea wich champs are really worth to get leveled if you have Svyl, but want to use Dhampir and Jizoh instead.

Jan 2, 2023, 19:3901/02/23
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

I'll preface this comment by saying - it's good that you're thinking about these things. Unfortunately, you've reached the wrong conclusion at almost every point. First, the part you have right - you are correct that if you have a skill with a built-in healing effect, it will indeed heal alongside the Lifesteal set.

But to your other points - Jizoh and Dhampir are both garbage. Don't spend any more resources on them. 

Furthermore - there are *many* champs that have an AoE provoke ability. There are even a few that both AoE provoke and also self-buff with counter-attack. You may not have them yet, but you'll get a few relatively early on - Visix is free, and has an AoE provoke.

You can post your roster for more advice, but at the surface, I would be willing to bet the correct strategy will be to just bring your starter to 60, and focus on farming food to get others there.

And - just to reiterate again, stop wasting resources on Jizoh and Dhampir.

Well said, i would have said the same thing without being nice about it 😆 🤣 

Best way for me to be nicer in 2023 is to not post :) just use the like button to other responders 

Jan 2, 2023, 19:4301/02/23
07/28/21

Yes I will admit its hard to know exactly what is needed or worth having and working on, what gear or armor to use or what stats to focus on or level for certain champs, and how to maintain balance on a team. I started out playing just for fun and to experiment with different champs that I like personally for whatever different reason, and while im not intending on becoming the ultimate superior competitive aggressive player, I do now want to understand better how to make atleast one good well balanced team that is actually more efficient and effective in various areas of combat or battle in the game. I like and want to keep some champs that i like to have and use just to play for fun and experiment with different team combos and strategies but also want to start working on building a more useful competitive team as well that i can use to obtain higher rank armor and glyphs and farm better resources and stuff like that, beat higher level dungeons and stuff, and be able to survive clan bosses, iron twins, sand devil, etc.

So far, yes I do have some champions that I have read recently are highly useful, such as the following: Kael, Tayrel, High Khatun, Apothecary (x3), Scyl of the Drakes, Staltus Dragonbane, Conellia, Chancellor Yasmin, Ninja, Luria, Graybeard, Hellfang, Seneschal, Zelotah, Marquis, and Diabolist,...each for different types of effects, abilities, support, crowd control, debuffs, healing/reviving, damage, etc. Ive got a decent variety at my disposal but only minimal work on most of them as far as leveling, ranking up, obtaining and utilizing best gear, skill upgrades, awakenings, armor ascension or glyph enhancements, etc. 

I also have some other champs that I read were remotely decent or useful for certain things including: Spirithost, coldheart, uhmm...like 3 Elhain and one dark elhain, athel and dark athel,  like 3 or 4 magister, 3 arcanist, 3 or 4 elfguard,....etc.

I will try to get a few screenshots of my full champion inventory and get them uploaded.

Jan 2, 2023, 19:5601/02/23
06/25/20
savemysoul7x

Yes I will admit its hard to know exactly what is needed or worth having and working on, what gear or armor to use or what stats to focus on or level for certain champs, and how to maintain balance on a team. I started out playing just for fun and to experiment with different champs that I like personally for whatever different reason, and while im not intending on becoming the ultimate superior competitive aggressive player, I do now want to understand better how to make atleast one good well balanced team that is actually more efficient and effective in various areas of combat or battle in the game. I like and want to keep some champs that i like to have and use just to play for fun and experiment with different team combos and strategies but also want to start working on building a more useful competitive team as well that i can use to obtain higher rank armor and glyphs and farm better resources and stuff like that, beat higher level dungeons and stuff, and be able to survive clan bosses, iron twins, sand devil, etc.

So far, yes I do have some champions that I have read recently are highly useful, such as the following: Kael, Tayrel, High Khatun, Apothecary (x3), Scyl of the Drakes, Staltus Dragonbane, Conellia, Chancellor Yasmin, Ninja, Luria, Graybeard, Hellfang, Seneschal, Zelotah, Marquis, and Diabolist,...each for different types of effects, abilities, support, crowd control, debuffs, healing/reviving, damage, etc. Ive got a decent variety at my disposal but only minimal work on most of them as far as leveling, ranking up, obtaining and utilizing best gear, skill upgrades, awakenings, armor ascension or glyph enhancements, etc. 

I also have some other champs that I read were remotely decent or useful for certain things including: Spirithost, coldheart, uhmm...like 3 Elhain and one dark elhain, athel and dark athel,  like 3 or 4 magister, 3 arcanist, 3 or 4 elfguard,....etc.

I will try to get a few screenshots of my full champion inventory and get them uploaded.

Your typical dungeon team should include the following:

• Someone with Speed up - you can use Apoth
  • Someone with CC - you can use Ninja
  • Someone with DEF Down (and Weaken, ideally) - you don't have anyone for both, but Tayrel does a pretty good job of the former. 
  • Someone with big AoE damage - you've got Staltus, who is great, since he can also do some CC. For the other spot
  • A boss killer - usually, that means someone with a lot of poisons. Ninja also works for this role, but for that last spot, you'll probably just go with Kael, for now.
Jan 2, 2023, 21:4901/02/23
07/28/21

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Jan 2, 2023, 21:5601/02/23
07/28/21

That's my 150 champion roster/inventory so far, a few multiples of the same champs, but that's what I've got to work with at this point. I'm currently researching the roles of each team member for a 4 and 5 champion team, so I'm trying to figure out the best ones to use from what I've currently got to work with at this point, as well as the best gear to use for them, what stats to focus on the Gear having for the champion it goes on for most efficiency, trying to level and rank them up, upgrade skills, unlock masteries, ascend gear and accumulate glyphs to use, etc. it's a LOT to figure out and keep up with, so any advice for the MOST solid efficient well balanced 4-5 member teams I can build with what champs I've got at my disposal currently would be greatly appreciated. 

Jan 3, 2023, 00:0001/03/23
Jan 3, 2023, 00:01(edited)
06/25/20
savemysoul7x

That's my 150 champion roster/inventory so far, a few multiples of the same champs, but that's what I've got to work with at this point. I'm currently researching the roles of each team member for a 4 and 5 champion team, so I'm trying to figure out the best ones to use from what I've currently got to work with at this point, as well as the best gear to use for them, what stats to focus on the Gear having for the champion it goes on for most efficiency, trying to level and rank them up, upgrade skills, unlock masteries, ascend gear and accumulate glyphs to use, etc. it's a LOT to figure out and keep up with, so any advice for the MOST solid efficient well balanced 4-5 member teams I can build with what champs I've got at my disposal currently would be greatly appreciated. 

I literally just gave you the team :)

Eventually, replace Kael with Venomage when you get her to 60. Otherwise, rest is as I wrote.

Jan 3, 2023, 00:4601/03/23
10/15/20

Your Duhr is badly equiped. Another mistake most of us made at the start: trying to complete sets by any means, but ignoring if the stats of the single items fit for the champ while doing so.

Duhr is a healer and reviver. Two things are important for champs with this skill kit: survivability (hp and def) and speed. In both of them, your Duhr is really low, especially his def is non-existent.

Get rid of all items below 4* stars immediately, and below 5* in the next step later on. In addition, get rid off all items for the lower equip row (gloves, chest, boots) that have flat (without %) attack, def or hp as main stat. For all of your champs!

Re-equip your Duhr with items that are 5* or higher and have the following main stats: gloves hp% or def%. Chest the other stat (hp% or def%) that is not on the gloves. Boots: speed. If you have multiple options for the named artifacts, try to achieve good substats for Duhr: speed, hp% and def%.

If you can complete usefull sets by doing so, great. If not, favour the right stats over completed sets. The set bonus is to small to justify bad items on your champs.

Other champs may have different stat preferences. Damage dealers need their damage stat (for example attack for Kael, def for Staltus), 100% crit rate and as much crit damage as you can get. For the start, your best main stats for the artifacts are gloves: crit rate, chest: damage stat with % (attack% for Kael, def% for Staltus), boots: speed. 

For champs like Kael, who are supposed to land debuffs in addition to their damage, you need some accuracy as well. A good option to get acc are banners and sub stats on all artifacts, and, if the stats fit, the set bonus is a viable option as well. Accuracy sets are underrated, and you can get the better version of accuracy, perception, from the forge. So don't completely ignore the set bonus, if it helps to get the stats you need, it's welcome. Bot favour stats over sets, the set bonus is only an addition to get the stats you need, not a goal to complete by any means.

Jan 3, 2023, 18:1101/03/23
11/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

I literally just gave you the team :)

Eventually, replace Kael with Venomage when you get her to 60. Otherwise, rest is as I wrote.

Unless Ninja has been placed as a possible draw I don't think SaveMySoul is going to find him anytime soon. Outside of that I certainly agree.

Jan 3, 2023, 18:1601/03/23
10/15/20
Coag

Unless Ninja has been placed as a possible draw I don't think SaveMySoul is going to find him anytime soon. Outside of that I certainly agree.

According to the screenshots he allready has Ninja.

Jan 3, 2023, 18:1701/03/23
11/01/22

Oh! Well, my bad, then. If he has Ninja this should be figured out already.

Jan 4, 2023, 00:1301/04/23
09/14/20

Staltus, Ninja, Hurndig, UDK, Ronda, Venomage, Coldheart...you should concentrate on making these champs lvl 60.

Also: never upgrade an artefact to lvl 16 which is not at least blue 5*. The rest is just a waste of silver

Jan 4, 2023, 01:4601/04/23
Jan 4, 2023, 01:48(edited)
07/28/21

Yea ive recently considered it would probably be good to level champions that I have but also cannot STAND fighting in classic arena because they are so obnoxiously annoying and difficult to beat, for example, when someone has a team consisting of any combination of Ninja, UDK,DELIANA, Ronda, ...pretty much any of the legendary daily login reward champs that seem so overly used in almost EVERY classic arena team...but yes i realize they are only obnoxiously annoying to fight becsuse they are "good"  champs. But yes I have Ninja, UDK, Ronda, and just recently got Scyl of the Drakes, and I have Staltus, but have yet to get Ramantu Drakesblood, Tainix, or Visix and have not unlocked Drexthar Bloodtwin from the bizarre yet but am working on it and somehow I missed out on the event or promo code or whatever to get Deliana and probably a few other near-godlike champions. I just didnt want to basically solely rely on them as my only or primary good champions like nearly EVERYONE else does, I wanted to try to find or use or make my own team of atleast almost equally similar or powerful champs other than those. Idk if it really applies or makes sense but using the same exact primary champions or teams as a massive amount of other players kinda gives me like a, "trend-follower" kinda vibe and ive never really been one of those.

Jan 4, 2023, 01:5901/04/23
07/28/21

but anyways, with all of that said, i know a lot of people have given me a lot of advice and suggestions for their idea of the best champs to use from what ive got at my disposal, but ive recently seen a few posts and videos and articles about balancing a team with members who each have certain roles, like one said i should have a solid balance of 2 damage dealers, one debuffer, one healer/ reviver, and one support/ speed champ, or speed booster champ. However i think i also seen a few suggestions that had different information in regards to this or what roles to use in a well balanced team. 

So im trying to figure out and decide what are the actual BEST and most legit or efficient well balanced roles to use in a 4 or 5 member team, and which of the champions that I have currently at my disposal would actually be the MOST effective to use for each specific role, and then finally what the actual best gear set up would be for each of those champs. 

So i genuinely appreciate all the advice and suggestions but would like a little deeper more specific detail and info in regards to these inquiries if possible. Like tell me, for example, use "x" champion (insert name here) for "x" role, equipped with exactly which type of gear as well as which exact stats to try to obtain for each gear peice, if possible, if it isnt too much to ask, for each member of a 4 or 5 member team. Thanks in advance and I apologize if this information has already been explained and i probably just overlooked it or misunderstood it  

Jan 4, 2023, 12:2901/04/23
Jan 4, 2023, 12:35(edited)
10/15/20
savemysoul7x

but anyways, with all of that said, i know a lot of people have given me a lot of advice and suggestions for their idea of the best champs to use from what ive got at my disposal, but ive recently seen a few posts and videos and articles about balancing a team with members who each have certain roles, like one said i should have a solid balance of 2 damage dealers, one debuffer, one healer/ reviver, and one support/ speed champ, or speed booster champ. However i think i also seen a few suggestions that had different information in regards to this or what roles to use in a well balanced team. 

So im trying to figure out and decide what are the actual BEST and most legit or efficient well balanced roles to use in a 4 or 5 member team, and which of the champions that I have currently at my disposal would actually be the MOST effective to use for each specific role, and then finally what the actual best gear set up would be for each of those champs. 

So i genuinely appreciate all the advice and suggestions but would like a little deeper more specific detail and info in regards to these inquiries if possible. Like tell me, for example, use "x" champion (insert name here) for "x" role, equipped with exactly which type of gear as well as which exact stats to try to obtain for each gear peice, if possible, if it isnt too much to ask, for each member of a 4 or 5 member team. Thanks in advance and I apologize if this information has already been explained and i probably just overlooked it or misunderstood it  

It's impossible to answer your question. There is no best team in Raid and no best champ for a certain role (e.g. healer). It depends on the place you want to play. The different dungeons, especially the bosses, have different skills, and to be successfull, you have to create a different team for each dungeon. On one hand, the Spider and Fireknight can have their turnmeter reduced. It's a good option to bring champs that can do this, for example Armiger. On the other hand, Dragon and Clan Boss are immune to turnmeter effects, it's pointless to bring a turnmeter reducing champ to this stages.

Some champs may be so good that they serve in many places, but I don't think any champ in Raid is viable for literally all places. At my account, I have zero champs used in every team. Instead, I have more than 60 rank 6 champs and use them in the different places of the game.

The affinity alone makes it hard to use the same champs everywhere. Dragon 20 for example, an often visited dungeon stage, has magic affinity. Your spirit affinity champs are weak here. In this stage, Scyl is clearly better than Duhr. Both, Scyl and Duhr have a similar skill kit of healing + reviving, but Duhr doesn't fit in this stage due to his affinity.

You play the game long enough to have Ninja, who was given more than a year ago, and have only 3 lvl 60 champs yet. That's the wrong approach to the game, you won't have success with that strategy. 

The most important thing is, to get a campaign farmer to lvl 60 first. That champ runs stage 12-3 along with 3 random uncommen or rare champs that are leveled up only to serve as food in the tavern. Grind until you can bring more champs to lvl 60. You have the void rare champ Fellhound. This is probably the bets campaign farmer in the game. It can do stage 12-3 brutal in less than 8 seconds, if equipped the right way. This should be your next lvl 60 champ. Even if it will not be used anywhere else, having a champ who can farm campaign 12-3 in 6 seconds vs. 30 seconds makes a difference over thousands of runs. 

Then, grind campaign to make more champs lvl 60, until you get a team able of beating Dragon 20. This stage is considered as one of the best for farming gear. Stage 20 of dungeons drops only gear of 5* or above. And the Dragon is easy and has usefull sets like speed and life leech.

A good team for Dragon 20 would be Tayrel (decrease def, needs at least 200 accuracy), Scyl (heal/revive, needs at least 200 accuracy to land her stun), Staltus, Ninja, Venomage (needs at least 200 accuracy). All of them should be lvl 60 and fully ascended.

This is a functional team for Dragon 20. It will not work in Fire Knight, Spider or Arena. You need other champs for other content. The game has something like 700 champs. It would kill itself if there would be one best team and players would need only 5 of the 700. They want to sell shards to us, so they designed the game in a way that there is no best team for every content and players have to search for new champs all the time.

Jan 5, 2023, 01:2301/05/23
07/28/21

oknwell lets say for example my primary goal is to obtain higher ranked gear and glyphs to enhance it with, and that I want to unlock masteries and ascend my champions. At this point I have a lot of my champs fully ascended already, so that shouldnt be that big if a deal. But just for the sake of understanding and considering the differences, lets say I need a good team that can do dragin stages, minotaur stages, and the affinity keeps for the potions. (because im aware there is no single best champion or specific best team that would be able to do everything better than any other champions or teams and that different ones must be used in different places). So for starters lets focus on the best / most efficient team to use for the Dragon, Minotaur, and affinity keep dungeons first. 

Ok so, as far as the roles go, I resd that a well balanced team will have either atleast 2 damage dealers, 1 support type with some crowd control effect or ability like stun, freeze, sleep, provoke, fear/ true fear, or something like that, 1 debuffer, im assuming to decrease def or atk or something, and 1 healer/ reviver, or the team should consist of a champ with AoE decrease DEF, a champ with AoE decrease ATK, a support type healer/ reviver, a damage dealer, a debuff/control champ, and a speed booster champ. So since im pretty sure dragon, minotaur, and the affinity keep dungeons allow you to use a team of 5 champions, im trying to figure out the best team of 5 to use for those dungeons. 

I like how u broke down the team suggestion for dragon stage 20 for example, including what champions to use, what to use them for, and what stats would be required for most efficiency, but any suggestions for any specific type of gear to use for each champ would also be greatly appreciated. Also, yes I do have Tayrel, Scyl, Staltus, Ninja, and Venomage if you think those would be the best champs to use for a team for drsgon stages, but would they also be as useful and efficient for Minotaur and the affinity dungeons? Since Ninja and Scyl are only rank 5 level 50, Tayrel and Venomage are only rank 4 level 40, and all are magic types, and Staltus is only rank 5 level 50 and is a force type, (but all are currently fully ascended for their rank and levels at the moment), I will need to rank them all up to rank 6, level them all to level 60 and then ascend them all 1 or 2 more times each. Would they still be a good team to use in each respective corresponding affinity dungeon to obtain the potions i would need in order to ascend them further? Or would there be better champs or teams to use for the different affinity keeps? 

Jan 5, 2023, 01:3501/05/23
06/25/20
savemysoul7x

oknwell lets say for example my primary goal is to obtain higher ranked gear and glyphs to enhance it with, and that I want to unlock masteries and ascend my champions. At this point I have a lot of my champs fully ascended already, so that shouldnt be that big if a deal. But just for the sake of understanding and considering the differences, lets say I need a good team that can do dragin stages, minotaur stages, and the affinity keeps for the potions. (because im aware there is no single best champion or specific best team that would be able to do everything better than any other champions or teams and that different ones must be used in different places). So for starters lets focus on the best / most efficient team to use for the Dragon, Minotaur, and affinity keep dungeons first. 

Ok so, as far as the roles go, I resd that a well balanced team will have either atleast 2 damage dealers, 1 support type with some crowd control effect or ability like stun, freeze, sleep, provoke, fear/ true fear, or something like that, 1 debuffer, im assuming to decrease def or atk or something, and 1 healer/ reviver, or the team should consist of a champ with AoE decrease DEF, a champ with AoE decrease ATK, a support type healer/ reviver, a damage dealer, a debuff/control champ, and a speed booster champ. So since im pretty sure dragon, minotaur, and the affinity keep dungeons allow you to use a team of 5 champions, im trying to figure out the best team of 5 to use for those dungeons. 

I like how u broke down the team suggestion for dragon stage 20 for example, including what champions to use, what to use them for, and what stats would be required for most efficiency, but any suggestions for any specific type of gear to use for each champ would also be greatly appreciated. Also, yes I do have Tayrel, Scyl, Staltus, Ninja, and Venomage if you think those would be the best champs to use for a team for drsgon stages, but would they also be as useful and efficient for Minotaur and the affinity dungeons? Since Ninja and Scyl are only rank 5 level 50, Tayrel and Venomage are only rank 4 level 40, and all are magic types, and Staltus is only rank 5 level 50 and is a force type, (but all are currently fully ascended for their rank and levels at the moment), I will need to rank them all up to rank 6, level them all to level 60 and then ascend them all 1 or 2 more times each. Would they still be a good team to use in each respective corresponding affinity dungeon to obtain the potions i would need in order to ascend them further? Or would there be better champs or teams to use for the different affinity keeps? 

Shall I say it again? I literally gave you that team two days ago :)

Jan 5, 2023, 02:3101/05/23
07/28/21

youre right you did, i just had a lot going on and couldnt really pay much attention to what everyone was posting, i was trying to gsther a bunch of info to look back on at a later date when i had time to read over everyones suggestions and advice more thoroughly, but yes that seems like a pretty solid team build, any chance you have any ideas or suggestions for the best or most efficient armor to use for each champ, any minimal rank, level, or stat requirements, and which masteries to go for ? Thanks again in advance