Dark Fae targeting?

Dark Fae targeting?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 20, 2022, 15:0512/20/22
02/24/19
FTSizzle

I feel like a NOOB everytime you post something.  I'm not nearly there yet.  I can't even get to the first DTH boss right now.  I geared wrong early, and for a very long time, so it takes a VERY long time to fix.  I'm level 95 and fixing my gearing for the last 20 levels, it was that bad. 😂😂😂😂😂

Lol! 

@dthorne04 has said nearly the exact same thing at one point. But we got him hammered into shape, eventually.... LMAO

But that's what the forums and discord are for, to help everyone get better! :)

If you want feel free to start a new thread and we'll look at getting you through Bommal 10.

Dec 20, 2022, 16:2312/20/22
02/11/21
FTSizzle

I feel like a NOOB everytime you post something.  I'm not nearly there yet.  I can't even get to the first DTH boss right now.  I geared wrong early, and for a very long time, so it takes a VERY long time to fix.  I'm level 95 and fixing my gearing for the last 20 levels, it was that bad. 😂😂😂😂😂

Shameless plug: if you need a helpful clan with Discord, we got a spot.

I'm level 79, farming Dark Fae 80 on DTH, mostly thanks to my clan, this forum, and to a lesser degree, American Express :)

Dec 20, 2022, 18:1612/20/22
10/11/20
ClosedPoly

6 pieces of Stoneskin or less to avoid being copied?

It doesn't matter, the game copies the stats, but not Stoneskin buff. I went in with Hephrak who is in Stoneskin, and he one-shoted them no problem. 

Dec 20, 2022, 18:2412/20/22
02/11/21
Tyr Anasazi

It doesn't matter, the game copies the stats, but not Stoneskin buff. I went in with Hephrak who is in Stoneskin, and he one-shoted them no problem. 

Interesting, does it do the same with other gear-based buffs? Shield, immunity etc.?

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 20, 2022, 19:5412/20/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Lol! 

@dthorne04 has said nearly the exact same thing at one point. But we got him hammered into shape, eventually.... LMAO

But that's what the forums and discord are for, to help everyone get better! :)

If you want feel free to start a new thread and we'll look at getting you through Bommal 10.

which parts did I say 😫

getting the approach to gearing right and making it routine pretty much opened up the entire game for me :)

Dec 20, 2022, 22:5112/20/22
10/11/20
Balltazer

Interesting, does it do the same with other gear-based buffs? Shield, immunity etc.?

I can't say for sure, but probably. Easiest way to find out is to put someone in immunity or a divine set, and see if the buff gets copied. 

Dec 22, 2022, 02:4112/22/22
02/11/21

2 Observations:

1. She seems to copy the team lead. May even copy them in order of your team setup. If that is confirmed, it can be used strategically. 

2. If she steals Ally Protect, damaging her will damage the protector, as well. Krisk learned the hard way. 

Dec 22, 2022, 05:2512/22/22
07/08/19
Balltazer

2 Observations:

1. She seems to copy the team lead. May even copy them in order of your team setup. If that is confirmed, it can be used strategically. 

2. If she steals Ally Protect, damaging her will damage the protector, as well. Krisk learned the hard way. 

i can confirm that that is not what her targetting is based on. i watched her through all my runs today and she definitely has a set pattern, but i can't figure out what the determinant is. for my team it's always hurndig first, ninja second, and shamael if she gets around to a third use, and for the times when ninja was veiled when the second use came around she skipped straight on to shamael. i tried rearranging the team setup a few times (left shamael as lead but shifted the other four), but it didn't affect the pattern.

Dec 22, 2022, 16:1512/22/22
12/19/19
Carpe_Piscis

i can confirm that that is not what her targetting is based on. i watched her through all my runs today and she definitely has a set pattern, but i can't figure out what the determinant is. for my team it's always hurndig first, ninja second, and shamael if she gets around to a third use, and for the times when ninja was veiled when the second use came around she skipped straight on to shamael. i tried rearranging the team setup a few times (left shamael as lead but shifted the other four), but it didn't affect the pattern.

Cr or cd maybe?

Dec 22, 2022, 17:2112/22/22
02/11/21
Carpe_Piscis

Interesting. Would make sense that she skips veiled champs since she targets a champ she would banish, and veiled champs can't be targeted. Are there any stats that would make that order logical? 

I also noticed she banishes for the first time while I'm still nuking the initial wave of copies, so the first banished copy can be in the mix and therefore, hard to notice. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 22, 2022, 18:0112/22/22
02/24/19
Trips

Cr or cd maybe?

I believe Crit Damage sets her targeting, yes.