All Categories

DTH Dark Fae

DTH Dark Fae

Search
Comments
Dec 4, 2022, 20:0712/04/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

I refuse to believe the ability to hit 300+ speed/500+ accuracy in immu isn't cheating and you can't convince me otherwise

i

Did her Kymar do a number on you? :)

I had a Kymar strip my Mithrala today. Her ACC+RES has to be up there around 750-800.....that reminded me that I built that team to counter speed teams, not mess with go-second teams lol 

Although some of those go-second teams are fast AF......looking right at you, Siphi.

Dec 4, 2022, 20:0712/04/22
10/15/20

Thinking about the blessing again, I have a method how you could check if it's the reason. Use the same champs, but swap team positions, so that no speed aura is used. If my theory is correct, you should go first now.

Dec 4, 2022, 20:0812/04/22
02/11/21
Skadi

Thinking about the blessing again, I have a method how you could check if it's the reason. Use the same champs, but swap team positions, so that no speed aura is used. If my theory is correct, you should go first now.

I'll try that out. 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 4, 2022, 20:1112/04/22
12/30/20
Balltazer

Did her Kymar do a number on you? :)

I had a Kymar strip my Mithrala today. Her ACC+RES has to be up there around 750-800.....that reminded me that I built that team to counter speed teams, not mess with go-second teams lol 

Although some of those go-second teams are fast AF......looking right at you, Siphi.

actually, I'm the idiot with a Kymar who can't hit those numbers because I ignored FK for most of my first year in the game :)

in general those high speed/high acc builds I struggle building out, anything over 280 speed and I really start to have problems hitting 600+. 290+ and 550 is where I top out, and that's not even in Immu.

It's why in hard DT there's two definite places I wanna be farming: Fae and Scarab. I like Guardian a good bit but it doesn't measure up to Lethal and Untouchable.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 20:2112/04/22
02/24/19
Skadi

It's a known bug, but yes, this would fix things :)

Dec 4, 2022, 20:2512/04/22
10/15/20
harleQuinn

If my theory is correct, why is it considered a bug at all? Isn't it just the game mechanics working as they are described?

Dec 4, 2022, 20:2912/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

So I ran several tests, pretty confident it's the blessings. 

Duchess lead + Intimidating Presence = clones start

Duchess lead = I start

Krisk + Temporal Chains = clones start 

Dec 4, 2022, 20:3212/04/22
02/11/21
Skadi

If my theory is correct, why is it considered a bug at all? Isn't it just the game mechanics working as they are described?

I think they should still be subject to aura and blessing, but it seems they are not affected by the negative effects. I ran Krisk with temporal chains in the team, and the clones went first. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 20:3212/04/22
02/24/19
Skadi

No, becuase your speed aura and their aura in effect cancel each other out. The blessings modifiy the auras by the exact same amounts.

The resulting tie should still result in the attacker going first. :)

Dec 4, 2022, 20:3512/04/22
10/15/20
harleQuinn

No, becuase your speed aura and their aura in effect cancel each other out. The blessings modifiy the auras by the exact same amounts.

The resulting tie should still result in the attacker going first. :)

The enemy team shouldn't have any aura that could be modified by the blessing. Self-quote:

I guess (not 100% sure, but it would explain your observation) that the
clones are exact copies of your team, including stats from an aura -
even if they don't actually have an aura, as their teamleader is the
Dark Fae.
The effect of intimidating presence is checked after the copies are
made. They have your stats including aura. Then they lower your stats
from the aura with the blessing. They go first. 
Dec 4, 2022, 20:3612/04/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

actually, I'm the idiot with a Kymar who can't hit those numbers because I ignored FK for most of my first year in the game :)

in general those high speed/high acc builds I struggle building out, anything over 280 speed and I really start to have problems hitting 600+. 290+ and 550 is where I top out, and that's not even in Immu.

It's why in hard DT there's two definite places I wanna be farming: Fae and Scarab. I like Guardian a good bit but it doesn't measure up to Lethal and Untouchable.

I'll need to beef up on those Doom Tower sets. I just don't have many Arena-only builds, so effects that last for 2 turns are not my focus right now. I definitely want Lethal, and I've been waiting for Instinct to come back, as well. Love that set, especially after buff. 

Dec 4, 2022, 20:4312/04/22
02/11/21
Skadi

The enemy team shouldn't have any aura that could be modified by the blessing. Self-quote:

I guess (not 100% sure, but it would explain your observation) that the
clones are exact copies of your team, including stats from an aura -
even if they don't actually have an aura, as their teamleader is the
Dark Fae.
The effect of intimidating presence is checked after the copies are
made. They have your stats including aura. Then they lower your stats
from the aura with the blessing. They go first. 

That's why it's a bug. They benefit from my aura, (including bonus from the blessing) as if they have it, but my blessing does not affect them....as if they don't have an aura. They either have an aura or they don't. 

Dec 4, 2022, 20:5512/04/22
10/15/20
Balltazer

That's why it's a bug. They benefit from my aura, (including bonus from the blessing) as if they have it, but my blessing does not affect them....as if they don't have an aura. They either have an aura or they don't. 

I still don't think it's a bug. 

Your team enters stage 3 of the fight with certain stats, including stats from Whirlwind of Death mastery earned during stage 1 and 2, including stats from an aura, including... well, whatever. 

The game makes exact copies of the stats your champs have. The copy does not only have the Whirlwind of Death mastery (only if the original in your team has it, of course) and would become stronger if it kills one of your champs during the fight. The copy also has the stats your champ earned from Whirlwind of Death in stage 1 and 2, even if the copy didn't kill anybody so far.

The same way the copy has the stats provided from your aura, even if their team has no aura.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. 😜

Dec 4, 2022, 21:1012/04/22
02/11/21
Skadi

Your team enters stage 3 of the fight with certain stats, including stats from Whirlwind of Death mastery earned during stage 1 and 2, including stats from an aura, including... well, whatever. 

The game makes exact copies of the stats your champs have. The copy does not only have the Whirlwind of Death mastery (only if the original in your team has it, of course) and would become stronger if it kills one of your champs during the fight. The copy also has the stats your champ earned from Whirlwind of Death in stage 1 and 2, even if the copy didn't kill anybody so far.

The same way the copy has the stats provided from your aura, even if their team has no aura.

That's not a feature, that's a conspiracy lol

How are they getting stat boost from an aura if they don't even have an aura :)

Dec 5, 2022, 03:1612/05/22
02/11/21

I think I know what's screwing up my farm runs - this turd is summoning Arbiter, who then "revives" the entire team. Need a different TM booster lol

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 5, 2022, 04:1112/05/22
02/24/19
Skadi

Sorry Skadi, you are incorrect on this one.

As I was directly told by Plarium, this is a known bug and shouldn't be happening. This is, in no way, a feature.

Dec 8, 2022, 04:5312/08/22
02/11/21

So Arbiter was causing my team to lose some when farming because when she gets summoned, she revives the team. Replaced her with Geomancer, seems to be working.

The basic strat is 3 Arena champs (really need two): one to control the team (Krisk), one to nuke them all (Staltus), I also have Ragash for good measure. The other two work on Fae. For now, I have Seer and Geo, condsidering putting in some TM control, but for now, this is working.