All Categories

DTH Dark Fae

DTH Dark Fae

Search
Dec 4, 2022, 15:2812/04/22
02/11/21

DTH Dark Fae

I have the champs, now I need to build them. I will be building Alure, Hurndig and Deacon for that. 

What speeds do I need for the first one? I just want to be able to farm the easiest, I don't have to beat this entire rotation. 

I go in, and almost take care of the clones, but she ends up hitting me with the True Fear skill, and that's where everything goes sideways because my nuker is slow. If I'm building a Hurndig, I want to make sure he goes before Dark Fae cuts in. 

Anyways, I'm wondering what speeds I need in order to get rid of the clones before she interferes with her True Fear. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 15:3612/04/22
02/24/19

Normal or Hard?

Also..... why are we not farming the highest level we can get to?

i

Dec 4, 2022, 15:4912/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Normal or Hard?

Also..... why are we not farming the highest level we can get to?

i

Hard.....DTH stands for Doom Tower Hard, right? Or was I misusing it this entire time?

Baby steps, I guess. Even the first one is too hard right now. Main issue is gear and silver. Plus, I didn't notice a significant difference in material drop between stages, just know that on Hard, I can get legendary pieces.   

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 15:5712/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Hard.....DTH stands for Doom Tower Hard, right? Or was I misusing it this entire time?

Baby steps, I guess. Even the first one is too hard right now. Main issue is gear and silver. Plus, I didn't notice a significant difference in material drop between stages, just know that on Hard, I can get legendary pieces.   

There's a good difference in material drop. But I would say that it's true if you get one team locked in, you might be able to push up to 80 with it. :)

I assume your Candy is getting clapped. He's at 145 speed or something, yeah?

So her speeds on Hard are 210 for 40, 230 for 80 and 250 for 120... to answer your question. You'll need to boost your slowest champ up past 210 with TM boosters and Inc Speed to prevent her giving you issues.

Dec 4, 2022, 16:1412/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

There's a good difference in material drop. But I would say that it's true if you get one team locked in, you might be able to push up to 80 with it. :)

I assume your Candy is getting clapped. He's at 145 speed or something, yeah?

So her speeds on Hard are 210 for 40, 230 for 80 and 250 for 120... to answer your question. You'll need to boost your slowest champ up past 210 with TM boosters and Inc Speed to prevent her giving you issues.

No, it's my Konstantin, he's at around 155 (I use 2 control champs in my speed arena team to buy him time). He's a bit tankier, and I find his second hit on A1 is more likely to proc. Also hits hard af, people sleep on him.

My Staltus is much faster, but just shy of 210 (I think he's 205 or so). If I had glyphs, I could get him there. Ragash is around the same speed, but built slightly less for damage, although can still slap. Seer is at 208. 

Elva and Duchess have Auras to boost it, but I wonder if I should bring them. Duchess is built, Elva is not geared all the way.

I have Deacon and Alure ungeared, figure I'll need them to control turn meter. I hear Hurndig is good for it, as well. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 16:1612/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

No, it's my Konstantin, he's at around 155 (I use 2 control champs in my speed arena team to buy him time). He's a bit tankier, and I find his second hit on A1 is more likely to proc. Also hits hard af, people sleep on him.

My Staltus is much faster, but just shy of 210 (I think he's 205 or so). If I had glyphs, I could get him there. Ragash is around the same speed, but built slightly less for damage, although can still slap. Seer is at 208. 

Elva and Duchess have Auras to boost it, but I wonder if I should bring them. Duchess is built, Elva is not geared all the way.

I have Deacon and Alure ungeared, figure I'll need them to control turn meter. I hear Hurndig is good for it, as well. 

You don't need your nuker to be faster than 210. Just bring a TM booster. I farm Fae with a 180 or so Big'Un and Ninja. But I do boost them twice as they start that final wave. :)

Dec 4, 2022, 16:3112/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

You don't need your nuker to be faster than 210. Just bring a TM booster. I farm Fae with a 180 or so Big'Un and Ninja. But I do boost them twice as they start that final wave. :)

What roles do you use? 2 TM boosters, 2 Nukers (I guess both of them also act as control champs, right?) What other functions do you cover?

I have Arbiter for TM boost, Seeker is fast enough to follow up, but he's squishy. I've been wanting to regear Lanakis, too, maybe I can make her the second TM booster. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 16:4512/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

What roles do you use? 2 TM boosters, 2 Nukers (I guess both of them also act as control champs, right?) What other functions do you cover?

I have Arbiter for TM boost, Seeker is fast enough to follow up, but he's squishy. I've been wanting to regear Lanakis, too, maybe I can make her the second TM booster. 

I use an AoE A1 champ (Big'Un), so I can mostly A1 the waves. He then gets to help with TM control with his A3 on the boss wave. I bring two TM boosters (Arbiter and Morrigaine right now).  Then a boss killer DPS in Ninja just to lay down his HP burns. Finally AoE Dec Def, cause we love that.

The Boss wave AI goes.... Arbiter TM boost to Morrigaine TM boost/dec to Lydia AoE Dec Def to Big'Un A3 nuke to Ninja A3 nuke just in case. Then we go to regular AI to finish the boss.

On later waves I may pull out one of my DPS champs and add in another booster so I don't have to speed anyone up or rebuild anything. That may be something like Arbiter -> Mori -> Sethallia -> Lydia -> Ninja or perhaps Arbi -> Mori -> Seth -> Biggie -> Ninja or some such. :)

Dec 4, 2022, 16:5712/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

I use an AoE A1 champ (Big'Un), so I can mostly A1 the waves. He then gets to help with TM control with his A3 on the boss wave. I bring two TM boosters (Arbiter and Morrigaine right now).  Then a boss killer DPS in Ninja just to lay down his HP burns. Finally AoE Dec Def, cause we love that.

The Boss wave AI goes.... Arbiter TM boost to Morrigaine TM boost/dec to Lydia AoE Dec Def to Big'Un A3 nuke to Ninja A3 nuke just in case. Then we go to regular AI to finish the boss.

On later waves I may pull out one of my DPS champs and add in another booster so I don't have to speed anyone up or rebuild anything. That may be something like Arbiter -> Mori -> Sethallia -> Lydia -> Ninja or perhaps Arbi -> Mori -> Seth -> Biggie -> Ninja or some such. :)

Sounds like I'm regearing BigUn, too. He's a farmer atm, but I think I can make him viable. On to experimenting, I guess. 

Dec 4, 2022, 19:2012/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Looks like Duchess lead causes clones to go first. Something about the speed aura, I assume. 

Dec 4, 2022, 19:3012/04/22
02/11/21

Got her:

Seer Ragash Krisk Arbiter Staltus. 

Doubt I can set it up to farm, but I'll try. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 19:4612/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Looks like Duchess lead causes clones to go first. Something about the speed aura, I assume. 

Does she have that Intimidating Presence mastery?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 19:4712/04/22
02/24/19

I ask cause clones are NOT supposed to go first

Dec 4, 2022, 19:4812/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Does she have that Intimidating Presence mastery?

My Arbiter does. But shouldn't the effects mirror, as well? Or are blessings not affecting the clones?

Dec 4, 2022, 19:5012/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

I ask cause clones are NOT supposed to go first

Yeah, that's what I thought, as well. Guess you can call me an entomologist cause I just found a bug :)

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 19:5212/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

My Arbiter does. But shouldn't the effects mirror, as well? Or are blessings not affecting the clones?

There is still some wonkiness with that blessing. Was causing the clones to go first for no reason. It was/is a known bug, so probably that is why you are having the issues with getting jumped.

The way Arena (and the game's regular waves) are supposed to work is that exact speed ties (so like 306.83 on two champs), the tie goes to the attacking champ every time. Since the clones are exact copies, the speed should always be an exact tie, and your fastest champ should ALWAYS go first.

If you make that champ a speed booster, and can boost enough that you don't get cut, the mirror copies never even get a turn.... just like in the arena stomps I'm sure you've both administered and received before lol

Dec 4, 2022, 19:5212/04/22
02/11/21

In other news, the success rate is about 60%-70%, but I am now farming her dark behind for some mats. That's all I wanted, just some mats, so I don't have to rely on Fire Knight's RNG. 

Dec 4, 2022, 19:5512/04/22
10/15/20
Balltazer

I guess (not 100% sure, but it would explain your observation) that the clones are exact copies of your team, including stats from an aura - even if they don't actually have an aura, as their teamleader is the Dark Fae.

The effect of intimidating presence is checked after the copies are made. They have your stats including aura. Then they lower your stats from the aura with the blessing. They go first.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 19:5612/04/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

In other news, the success rate is about 60%-70%, but I am now farming her dark behind for some mats. That's all I wanted, just some mats, so I don't have to rely on Fire Knight's RNG. 

You best still be farming FK or we're fighting. My immunity gear is 110% of the reason I can compete where I do in the game. I've been farming that dungeon exclusively, outside of fusions, since last October.

Gonna page @dthorne04 in here so he can glowingly and jealously praise my gear. lolol

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 4, 2022, 19:5912/04/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

You best still be farming FK or we're fighting. My immunity gear is 110% of the reason I can compete where I do in the game. I've been farming that dungeon exclusively, outside of fusions, since last October.

Gonna page @dthorne04 in here so he can glowingly and jealously praise my gear. lolol

I refuse to believe the ability to hit 300+ speed/500+ accuracy in immu isn't cheating and you can't convince me otherwise

i

Dec 4, 2022, 20:0312/04/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Well, first of all, thanks for ruining my "I found a bug" moment :)

But yeah, I farm Fire Knight and Spider regularly. More so Spider because right now, I need silver and bling bling for several of my champs. But I have the worst luck with Savage gear, even on a 2x event, it evades me.

Is immunity set useful outside of arena? I'm asking because I have very few builds that are exclusively arena. I have enough champs built, but only a few properly geared for late game, so they participate in other areas (Hydra, DTH etc.) It's the reason my Duchess is still not wearing Stoneskin (although that's coming, I just hit top chests in Normal, Hard, and Brutal for the first time).