All Categories

What's the point of random single champ arena def in Stoneskin?

What's the point of random single champ arena def in Stoneskin?

Search
Comments
Apr 21, 2023, 15:4104/21/23
09/02/22

To the OP... Because putting in an Armiger, UDK, Mortu, etc. on a 1-man defense is a win / win for me.

If I'm running a 1-man defense in either tag or Classic Arena... it's so I can farm other 1-man defense teams for medals / bars. I'm not concerned with advancement and I'm not doing it to be "nice". As long as I continue to maintain my win / loss ratio to remain in my chosen bracket I'm fine. If I start slipping... I'll put in a proper defense.

Now if I run one of the above Champions in SS and this either, A.) discourages players from farming my team, or B.) causes them to forfeit when they see the SS go up so they can move on to an easier team, then I don't lose as many points.

For the rest of the posters complaining about Stone Skin...

Here we go again...

"I don't like ______!!! I DEMAND it's nerf / removal!!!!", "This is RUINING the Game!!!", "SS Makes the game NO FUN!!!", "Stone Skin is causing new players to quit", etc...

"You just need to use Bombs, buff strippers, waiting out Stone Skin teams with better tanky teams..."

*Insert post where 6 month old players tell the MODERATOR how they are wrong...*

Seriously, do you guys just copy / paste post from the UKD threads and replace UDK with Stone Skin??? I guess anything that is difficult or can't be face-rolled through is Game Breaking and needs to be "fixed". 

These post are 90% of the reason why I run my UDK in 6-piece Stone Skin. 😁

Apr 22, 2023, 00:3504/22/23
11/29/20

i've had a 2 man defense set for like a year now and it gets a surprising amount of wins in g5.

i do think stone skin was the worst thing to ever happen in terms of qaulity of life though.  3v3 is miserable without a few key champs now.