All Categories

New Free Login Leggo: Rhonda (with Multipliers and Skill Info and Promo Code)

New Free Login Leggo: Rhonda (with Multipliers and Skill Info and Promo Code)

Search
Comments
Nov 30, 2022, 18:4511/30/22
10/25/19

Totally wish I saw this posts before making my own with the promo code...

Looks like an amazing champion can't wait to get her.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 30, 2022, 18:5411/30/22
12/30/20

Good base attack, good multipliers, strong passive. Not only is the A2 a counter to UDK but there are definitely some situations I can think of where block passive is going to be sweet, though Stone Skin will be an issue there at times.

My only tiny complaint is she isn't Spirit as we haven't had one yet for the free 7 day logins leggos. :)

Nov 30, 2022, 18:5611/30/22
06/05/22
Balltazer

This is what I'm most thankful for. I knew the next free champ will be a counter to UDK..... had to be.

Now, we can rest easy and hope that by the time her promo runs out, all the UDK teams move on from Bronze and Silver arenas. 

Another thing I like is I might actually be able to bring some friends in the game and get those referrals in. Most of my friends are either MMA fans or MMA fighters. 

UDK teams will become less prevalent over time anyways, because inactive players get phased out of arena. 

I don't know what exact algorithm Plarium uses, but it's clear that this is happening. Otherwise we'd still be seeing tons of Deliana, or even Reinbeast one-man one-deer defenses. And the teams I'm seeing in silver are mostly from players whose only leggo is UDK.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 30, 2022, 18:5611/30/22
12/30/20
Balltazer

This is what I'm most thankful for. I knew the next free champ will be a counter to UDK..... had to be.

Now, we can rest easy and hope that by the time her promo runs out, all the UDK teams move on from Bronze and Silver arenas. 

Another thing I like is I might actually be able to bring some friends in the game and get those referrals in. Most of my friends are either MMA fans or MMA fighters. 

I'm curious to see what kind of influx of new players we see from this. At her peak she was INCREDIBLY popular. For MMA it was Mike Tyson level excitement when she was fighting.

I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be, but I started watching UFC somewhere around...UFC 60. I think Matt Hughes was still the Welterweight champ. 😂

Nov 30, 2022, 21:1111/30/22
03/18/20

Next we will have undertaker, spiderman, goku, freezer, shaun the sheep lol 

Nov 30, 2022, 21:1811/30/22
10/08/17

multi hits will make her a Fire Knight destroyer

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 21:4511/30/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Unless I'm misreading, the A3 is 2-hit?

You are correct, thanks. Edited out the typo. :)

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 21:5511/30/22
02/24/19
Angwil

My first thought was here come the complaints as soon as the limited time is over.  Second thought was how many udk whinners are going to be converted into not caring about the players who miss out on Ronda.  Looking at the champ she seems very good and probably a good counter to udk. I like her passive gives her a chance to join every Allie's attack with her A1 which gives her up to 4 attacks.

We've seen that first several times now, haven't we? Fool me once... fool me twice... fool us with every free champ, and it's on us. 😆

And she looks crazy good. She's an immediate build for me.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 22:0311/30/22
02/24/19
evilized6666

Just here predicting that Ronda will begin ruining arena for new players in March. Get those guides ready hq.

Crap, do I HAVE to? I don't wanna rank another brand starter to 60 again! 😭 😭

Nov 30, 2022, 22:4011/30/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Crap, do I HAVE to? I don't wanna rank another brand starter to 60 again! 😭 😭

I'll send you my referral code now.  Tia!

Nov 30, 2022, 22:4311/30/22
09/22/22

it's really throwing me off that a fantasy styled game is implementing Ronda, a real mma fighter as a champion to be honest, it just doesn't feel like it fits the games style whatsoever, but either Way I'll have some fun with it and utilise her for FK and I cannot wait to see the threads of people who complain about missing UDK AND Ronda. They're what I'm most looking forward to! 

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 22:4411/30/22
02/24/19
Trips

I'll send you my referral code now.  Tia!

I'm here for you buddy. lol

Nov 30, 2022, 23:1011/30/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

I'm curious to see what kind of influx of new players we see from this. At her peak she was INCREDIBLY popular. For MMA it was Mike Tyson level excitement when she was fighting.

I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be, but I started watching UFC somewhere around...UFC 60. I think Matt Hughes was still the Welterweight champ. 😂

What was more remarkable was that she brought excitement not only to women's MMA, but also to grappling. Casual MMA fans are notorious for not understanding a lick of ground game and constantly booing when the fight is "boring"....she made it exciting. 

Although Gina Carano will forever be my boo in WMMA.

I kinda stopped watching ever since Dana turned UFC into a circus, but I'll still watch it with my friends. 

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 30, 2022, 23:1311/30/22
Nov 30, 2022, 23:14(edited)
12/30/20
Balltazer

What was more remarkable was that she brought excitement not only to women's MMA, but also to grappling. Casual MMA fans are notorious for not understanding a lick of ground game and constantly booing when the fight is "boring"....she made it exciting. 

I kinda stopped watching ever since Dana turned UFC into a circus, but I'll still watch it with my friends. 

I think you could argue during that era she was the biggest star or close to it. Can't quite remember when McGregor really hit his stride.

And at least we'll always have Pride. :)

I think this is a really cool get and I think we're about to see a lot of people who might not have ever tried the game do so.

Nov 30, 2022, 23:1511/30/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

We've seen that first several times now, haven't we? Fool me once... fool me twice... fool us with every free champ, and it's on us. 😆

And she looks crazy good. She's an immediate build for me.

Same....having built nukers with good debuffs (Ragash, Seer, Konstantin), it is an absolute pain to build them with sufficient damage and accuracy. I mean that's Ghostborn's entire deal, and it's what makes Dreng so good. So her not needing the accuracy, and having solid multipliers, and crazy passive....she looks good!! 

Nov 30, 2022, 23:2311/30/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

I think you could argue during that era she was the biggest star or close to it. Can't quite remember when McGregor really hit his stride.

And at least we'll always have Pride. :)

I think this is a really cool get and I think we're about to see a lot of people who might not have ever tried the game do so.

Oh, man....PRIDE was my s***!! Fedor was an animal, my favorite fighter of all time. 

I'm not a McGregor fan, a lot of newer fans think he made UFC what it is. To me, he just ruined what it was. I used to watch when MMA was about fighting, now it's all about making money and having followers.  

But yeah, Ronda was a superstar until her coach convinced her that she has the chops to stand and bang with a professional kickboxer. Nevertheless, one of the most influential and iconic figures in the sport, for sure. She was a beast.

Nov 30, 2022, 23:2511/30/22
06/05/22
Balltazer

We're getting a bit off-topic, but what do you mean by circus? I watch a little bit, but only in the last year or so. Is it all the fake rivalries and trash-talking before the actual event?

Nov 30, 2022, 23:3211/30/22
06/20/19
Jdsgames

it's really throwing me off that a fantasy styled game is implementing Ronda, a real mma fighter as a champion to be honest, it just doesn't feel like it fits the games style whatsoever, but either Way I'll have some fun with it and utilise her for FK and I cannot wait to see the threads of people who complain about missing UDK AND Ronda. They're what I'm most looking forward to! 

Ninja and Aleks are real life people, with no fighting ability as far as I know.

Nov 30, 2022, 23:3511/30/22
06/20/19
PriestGuardian

multi hits will make her a Fire Knight destroyer

Theoretically she could hit 12-16 times before her first turn.

Nov 30, 2022, 23:4411/30/22
02/11/21
Urlibu FTP

We're getting a bit off-topic, but what do you mean by circus? I watch a little bit, but only in the last year or so. Is it all the fake rivalries and trash-talking before the actual event?

In short, yes. It's more than that, but too much to go into. It became a source of drama more so than a sport.