All Categories

Advice for what team to concentrate on for Dungeons?

Advice for what team to concentrate on for Dungeons?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Nov 23, 2022, 00:3011/23/22
02/24/19
Skadi

Apo or Toragi are the defensive approach, and probably the right champs for now. But once you have better gear for the survivability of your champs, you could use Bellower in a stun set.

I don't use that champ very often any more normally, but in the sowcase team I posted above, he worked fantastic. I was surprised how much damage he brought to the table, nearly 1.3 million. With 3 AoE skills he is really strong vs. the waves.

Even later he can be replaced with Seer, but she needs a multi-buffer (like Archmage Hellmut, 3 buffs on all teammembers) as partner to be really effective, and I don't see any champs like that in your roster.

I disagree that Apothecary is a defensive approach at all.

TM boost and Inc Speed means way more turns for everyone, means way more damage from your DPS especially, means much faster runs.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 23, 2022, 00:4211/23/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I disagree that Apothecary is a defensive approach at all.

TM boost and Inc Speed means way more turns for everyone, means way more damage from your DPS especially, means much faster runs.

I'd have to agree. The defensive aura is - or can be - a bonus of sorts, but definitely doesn't put him anywhere near being a defensive champ. We're looking to take all the turns here rather than drag out runs.