All Categories

Account progression tips and help needed

Account progression tips and help needed

Search
Comments
Nov 16, 2022, 08:2611/16/22
04/02/20

Well then. Good thing I asked then. I wasn't sure if she could keep attack down 100% up but her kit and enough speed looks like it's more than enough. Thanks again!

Nov 16, 2022, 10:1211/16/22
10/15/20
ArgonianSam

Well then. Good thing I asked then. I wasn't sure if she could keep attack down 100% up but her kit and enough speed looks like it's more than enough. Thanks again!

You don't need atk down all time in CB. The stun hit on a single target he does is not based on atk. If the debuff is not active in that turn, there is no problem.

Nov 30, 2022, 18:2211/30/22
04/02/20

Ok guys I'm back with an update. Got a few new epics. And 6 starred Lilitu and deacon. What should be next? Venomage for attack down? Save for the Ronda in a week? What should be the final push for CB to help round out a 5 team?

i

Nov 30, 2022, 22:1511/30/22
02/11/21
ArgonianSam

Ok guys I'm back with an update. Got a few new epics. And 6 starred Lilitu and deacon. What should be next? Venomage for attack down? Save for the Ronda in a week? What should be the final push for CB to help round out a 5 team?

i

I'd say get those bottles to fully ascend Duchess and Deac, so you can put accessories on them. 

I'd focus on building and gearing champs for now, that means Dragon, and eventually other dungeons. I'm not sure if you'll benefit that much from CB until you can tackle NM at least. 

UDK is a solid choice as carry champion right now, so is Apothecary.

Alure, Venomage, and Shamael are top notch champs, but more specialized, so I'd save them for later. 

Dec 1, 2022, 02:3612/01/22
04/02/20
Balltazer

I'd say get those bottles to fully ascend Duchess and Deac, so you can put accessories on them. 

I'd focus on building and gearing champs for now, that means Dragon, and eventually other dungeons. I'm not sure if you'll benefit that much from CB until you can tackle NM at least. 

UDK is a solid choice as carry champion right now, so is Apothecary.

Alure, Venomage, and Shamael are top notch champs, but more specialized, so I'd save them for later. 

Sounds good then! I can successfully do dragon 20 with my current team. So I'll farm bottles today and work on seeing about spider and accessories! Then I suppose I'm good to go right? Now that I have my main 60s I can just hear what I need. Sounds good.

Dec 1, 2022, 21:3612/01/22
02/11/21
ArgonianSam

Sounds good then! I can successfully do dragon 20 with my current team. So I'll farm bottles today and work on seeing about spider and accessories! Then I suppose I'm good to go right? Now that I have my main 60s I can just hear what I need. Sounds good.

Drex can help you later stages of Spider, you kinda need HP burn for that. But don't put UDK with him, IIRC UDK takes the hit and Drex's passive doesn't proc, which is the whole point of running Drex. I never had to use Drex for Spider, so I may not be the best to advise on it, but my guass is focus on accuracy, tankiness and speed to land those provokes and HP burns. Alure might help you with Spider with her turn meter reduction and with FK, so my guess would be to do her next after UDK and Apothecary.

The way I see it, do UDK, Apoth, and then Alure. And keep running those dungeons for now. 

How are you in Arena?

Dec 14, 2022, 08:1912/14/22
04/02/20
Balltazer

Drex can help you later stages of Spider, you kinda need HP burn for that. But don't put UDK with him, IIRC UDK takes the hit and Drex's passive doesn't proc, which is the whole point of running Drex. I never had to use Drex for Spider, so I may not be the best to advise on it, but my guass is focus on accuracy, tankiness and speed to land those provokes and HP burns. Alure might help you with Spider with her turn meter reduction and with FK, so my guess would be to do her next after UDK and Apothecary.

The way I see it, do UDK, Apoth, and then Alure. And keep running those dungeons for now. 

How are you in Arena?

So sorry I didn't see the notification. I am Gold 1 in arena currently trying to get to 4 and float there for great hall missions to get Arby.