All Categories

THIS IS VERY UNFAIR

THIS IS VERY UNFAIR

Search
Comments
Nov 2, 2022, 16:0711/02/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

I was woefully behind - or so I thought - when there was about 6 weeks left until Shadowkin came out. @harleQuinn coached me up, fixed my approach up with these same tips and it worked like a charm. I think we did...140 stars in 3 weeks to finish up. 😂

To 3. especially, I think there's quite a few epics (and rares for that matter) that get overlooked when trying to finish off teams. I'm pretty certain Quinn finished off several Crypts with multiple rares, and not the usual suspects either. I really do feel as though too many players get caught up on what they feel like they need rather than working with what they have now, and that becomes quite clear in FW. 

My biggest surprises were Soulbond, Bellower, and Fenshi. I knew Soulbond was good, but she is great. That ignore 75% defense is huge. 

And Fenshi was made for the Shadowkin 21 boss. Cuts turn meter like crazy, stacks 3-turn poisons that let him ignore defense, decreases speed......and the one weakness he does have (his abysmally low defense) the boss ignores anyways. 

And Bellower's A1 procing Block Active Skills is massive in those fights against longbeard and CA champs, especially put in stun set. 

Nov 2, 2022, 17:1611/02/22
11/16/20

I have Lydia so to op my opinion doesn't count but here it is anywas.

I was in a similar situation when shadowkin was introduced. There was as stated maybe a six month window to complete fw before shadowkin crypt was released moving the completion goal posts.

I didn't waited and had to complete shadowkin in order to obtain Lydia. I procrastinated enough that shadowkin wasn't even the final crypt I had to complete for my Lydia.

It sucks but it was fair then and fair now that a new faction isnon the way. Prioritize completing it or do what everyone else did and do a new faction.

Nov 3, 2022, 03:0911/03/22
04/23/22

Alright, so many people im afraid are missing the point.

Your running a race and just as your getting close to finishing, someone stops you, taps you on the shoulder and says "The finish line has moved its over that mountain now"

That may be an overexageration for some, but for some its an under exageration.  If you have the $$$ to grab these new factions champs that is fine.  But for Low to Free to Play Spenders this is a bullshit formula.  I won't have an orn after this fusion sadly they didn't add an extra.  Nor do I know if my RNG will give me new faction champions.

What I do know is i have made significant progress in Faction Wars, and that the addition of a brand new faction requiring the acqusition of new heros for this factions could in theory add months or years to my progression of this champion completely dependent on RNG.  When I set out to acquire Lydia, this faction was not a part of the game, and should not in fairness be a part of my objective to reach my goal.

Nov 3, 2022, 04:0011/03/22
02/11/21
xGhostwindx

Your running a race and just as your getting close to finishing, someone stops you, taps you on the shoulder and says "The finish line has moved its over that mountain now"

That may be an overexageration for some, but for some its an under exageration.  If you have the $$$ to grab these new factions champs that is fine.  But for Low to Free to Play Spenders this is a bullshit formula.  I won't have an orn after this fusion sadly they didn't add an extra.  Nor do I know if my RNG will give me new faction champions.

What I do know is i have made significant progress in Faction Wars, and that the addition of a brand new faction requiring the acqusition of new heros for this factions could in theory add months or years to my progression of this champion completely dependent on RNG.  When I set out to acquire Lydia, this faction was not a part of the game, and should not in fairness be a part of my objective to reach my goal.

No, we do understand your point. But you're not at the finish line yet, and the finish line hasn't moved. We're trying to help you cross the finish line before they move it. You got time to beat, and we think you can beat it....or you can give up. Your choice, bud. We're here to help. 

Nov 4, 2022, 17:0711/04/22
04/23/22

in that respect i appreciate the help lol

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 4, 2022, 18:0711/04/22
12/30/20

Per the official Discord:

i

It's gonna be a minute until that Crypt opens. :P

Nov 4, 2022, 20:3711/04/22
01/15/21
xGhostwindx

Just to be clear, many of us here are free to play including myself.

You can achieve all the goals within the game as free to play, it just takes longer. From your avatar you started playing 7 months ago? which for this game as an FTP is not that long. 

You will have plenty of time to pull the new faction before it comes out.

Why not just try and finish FW before it is released? if you are 'close to finishing the race' it should be doable. And many are offering to help.

Please post any difficult factions and champs you own and ask, people enjoy helping :)