All Categories

Still need help on Spider

Still need help on Spider

Search
Comments
Oct 19, 2022, 18:5110/19/22
06/20/19
OccamsRazor

It's just frustrating. Nobody seems able to offer any help other than, "Use things you don't have."

I hear you!  You want to move forward.  I think the players here have done the best to give sound advice given your current state.

it's a game of slow progression.  Unfortunately, you will need either better equipment or a new champ pull, like you said things you don't currently have.  It is frustrating, but you should have a better idea of what you need.  My only advice is to keep plugging away, farming gear, and playing.  

Oct 20, 2022, 10:4810/20/22
Oct 20, 2022, 10:49(edited)
09/22/22
OccamsRazor

That's the problem, I could beat it on manual runs, but the Dungeon Mission requires 14 wins on Auto.

I've beat spider 14 on auto and I'm early game (Only 18 on dragons atm). Just did a test run to make sure team is still viable, took 7mins 45 auto. 

Rank 6 UDK (brimstone) 

56k hp/2600 def/200 res (udk was lead, did not drop at'all from poisons and I'm pretty sure I didn't see any go on him unless there were a couple I missed.

My udk is in poison set and currently don't have a set for shield and boots are 6* leg and bis for me atm. 

Rank 6 elhain , life steal and speed

Rank 6 Geo - perception sets x2, then BiS available for chest, boots. Perks of geo for this are the aoe decreased accuracy on spiderlings, hp burn and affinity. If anyone can see a replacement they could use to swap out for geo then would be greatly appreciated 

Rank 5 Armiger - ensure 100% crit to benefit, speed and survivability 

Rank 5 apo - I have apo in full speed sets atm, def % gloves, hp % chest, speed boots 

I hope that some of this helps. It was fk 14 for me that was the biggest challenge when trying to get sacred shard lol, then when I pulled shard all I got was a dupe burangiri. 

This is by no means the team setup I'll use when moving from dragons 20 to pushing spider 20, but it's what has worked for me when I gave spider a go ☺️

Oct 22, 2022, 13:2210/22/22
Oct 22, 2022, 13:31(edited)
04/06/22

Okay,  n00b question here, but what does "BiS" mean?

Second, what's a good gear set for Resistance? Sure, I know grinding is essential, but it helps when I know where to look.

Right now my UDK has Immortal and Regeneration sets; current Def is 1421 + 1771, but Res is only 40+72. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 22, 2022, 15:1610/22/22
02/24/19
OccamsRazor

Okay,  n00b question here, but what does "BiS" mean?

Second, what's a good gear set for Resistance? Sure, I know grinding is essential, but it helps when I know where to look.

Right now my UDK has Immortal and Regeneration sets; current Def is 1421 + 1771, but Res is only 40+72. 

Resistance fortunately rolls pretty high for substats, so it's one of those stats you can find in most sets once you've farmed a decent amount of gear.

That said, there is a Resistance set that gives you +40 resistance for every two pieces. This set can be farmed from Ice Golem’s Peak or from Campaign Stage 7, Tilshire.

The other sets that boost Resistance are Forgeable from the DT bosses Bommal and Scarab, so the original resistance set and high substat rolls from other sets are likely your best bet.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 22, 2022, 15:1910/22/22
02/24/19

Oh, and Google tells me BiS seems to be a term that players of games like Warcraft use for "Best in Slot", so your best available option.

Oct 29, 2022, 17:5910/29/22
04/06/22

Okay, let's try again.

I've finally gotten a Felhound, and a few Rare pulls, so I guess I might have the potential for a decent team, so I'll just list what I have and hope someone can help arrange them into a team that works:

All four Starters

Felhound

Geomancer 

Armiger (have 2)

Deliana

High Katum

Scyl

Zargala

Drexthar

Not all are level 6 yet - working on that for Kael right now. 

UDK will go on this team no matter what - trying a team without it will cause the loss of at least one Champion before I even get a turn.

Oct 29, 2022, 18:1210/29/22
11/16/20
OccamsRazor

Okay, let's try again.

I've finally gotten a Felhound, and a few Rare pulls, so I guess I might have the potential for a decent team, so I'll just list what I have and hope someone can help arrange them into a team that works:

All four Starters

Felhound

Geomancer 

Armiger (have 2)

Deliana

High Katum

Scyl

Zargala

Drexthar

Not all are level 6 yet - working on that for Kael right now. 

UDK will go on this team no matter what - trying a team without it will cause the loss of at least one Champion before I even get a turn.

All of your champions should be moving before the boss and all of their spiderlings.

I'm going to give the same advice I did earlier, go farm speed boots. Also look for speed substats on gear.

Oct 29, 2022, 18:1810/29/22
06/25/20

Has your gear improved to the point where UDK survives yet? Because if the answer to that is no, the rest of your team will largely be irrelevant.

Your team should essentially be:

• UDK (spiderling tank)
  • Armiger (TM control)
  • Geomancer (TM Control)
  • Apoth (Speed up / healing)
  • Uugo (healing)

The key is for Geo to be reasonably fast. He can single-handledly prevent the boss from getting a turn. From there, it's just a question of keeping UDK alive. The spiderlings should largely be irrelevant, but if they are causing you trouble, you can swap Uugo out for someone like Bellower or Kael.

Oct 31, 2022, 02:5210/31/22
Oct 31, 2022, 03:00(edited)
04/06/22
kramaswamy.kr

Has your gear improved to the point where UDK survives yet? Because if the answer to that is no, the rest of your team will largely be irrelevant.

Your team should essentially be:

• UDK (spiderling tank)
  • Armiger (TM control)
  • Geomancer (TM Control)
  • Apoth (Speed up / healing)
  • Uugo (healing)

The key is for Geo to be reasonably fast. He can single-handledly prevent the boss from getting a turn. From there, it's just a question of keeping UDK alive. The spiderlings should largely be irrelevant, but if they are causing you trouble, you can swap Uugo out for someone like Bellower or Kael.

Again... Can you please be less vague? A page ago you said Geo should focus on Accuracy. Now you're telling me to switch to Speed?

I still plan to hold to my promise to post my complete team should I find one that works.

Oct 31, 2022, 02:5810/31/22
06/25/20
OccamsRazor

Again... Can you please be less vague? A page ago you said Geo should focus on Accuracy. Now you're telling me to switch to Speed?

I still plan to hold to my promise to post my complete team should I find one that works.

What part do you need elaboration on? As I mentioned earlier in the thread, you'll want UDK to have at least 3200 def, 60k hp, and 300 res. That should be enough to survive the spiderlings long enough for you to get healing onto UDK. 

Everyone else just needs speed and accuracy. The goal is to win, not to win quickly.

Oct 31, 2022, 03:1910/31/22
04/06/22

300 Res? WHAT SETS DO I USE??

I've got an Immortal Set and a Res set all are lvl15 at least, but his Res AND Def are only half that, total. Like I keep telling you, I HAVE TO USE WHAT I GET. 

I admit I'm a n00b, okay?

Oct 31, 2022, 03:3610/31/22
04/06/22

Hey, me again. Sorry I gave you guys so much trouble. Been a very, very long week.

I think I've got something that works... Let you know later. 

Peace out.

Oct 31, 2022, 04:1710/31/22
06/25/20
OccamsRazor

I've got an Immortal Set and a Res set all are lvl15 at least, but his Res AND Def are only half that, total. Like I keep telling you, I HAVE TO USE WHAT I GET. 

Don't worry too much about set bonuses. To reach those stats, what you want to focus on are using at least 5* items, preferrably 6* ones. You'll want DEF%/HP% gloves and boots, RES chest, and RES banner. Just aim to get the proper substats on all your items. Even rare items are fine - every item you're wearing should have at least two of HP%, DEF%, and RES.

Oct 31, 2022, 08:3310/31/22
09/22/22
OccamsRazor

Don't stress too much about 300 res, my udk is at 200 atm and able to tank spiders 17, I believe the decreased accuracy debuff from geo onto Spiderlings helps massively as I only get one or two poisons land on udk. 

Bare in mind my udk is approx 3.2-3.4k def and goes lead so have 30% defence increase included in that. 

I'm  two months in so I will let you know what's helped me. 

Do you have blessings at'all on udk? If so, ensure it's brimstone. 

-have you get a 5-6* def ring? If not, use HP ring

-Use a defence amulet if you have one (I currently do not)

- either def or res banner, depending what you're lacking the most. 

in currently in poison set to get off more dmg from udk 

My set is, weapon, gloves, chest, helm as poison.

Shield and boots are the 6* regen legendaries. 

- use the best shield you have with the highest rank, ensuring it's got either def, res, hp% substats and looking for rolls in those areas

- I don't have any speed boots that beat the overall stats of my current boots so I just have hp ones at the moment (Shoot me, I know) 

im running a resistance chest at the moment until I get banner. 

my gloves are hp% 

Look for as good stats as you can get on helm and wep for udk, helping with surviability and the stats we've mentioned. 

My udk is by no means as Optimial as he can be, but he's being used in drag 20, spiders 17 and survives very well. 

how kitted is your geo? Do you have the requirement for accuracy done on him and the speed? 

i

for myself it's a case of building acc and speed onto my udk. Im not too worried about acc right now as I have other champs that can get off the aoe decrease attack

Oct 31, 2022, 08:4610/31/22
09/22/22
Jdsgames

Don't stress too much about 300 res, my udk is at 200 atm and able to tank spiders 17, I believe the decreased accuracy debuff from geo onto Spiderlings helps massively as I only get one or two poisons land on udk. 

Bare in mind my udk is approx 3.2-3.4k def and goes lead so have 30% defence increase included in that. 

I'm  two months in so I will let you know what's helped me. 

Do you have blessings at'all on udk? If so, ensure it's brimstone. 

-have you get a 5-6* def ring? If not, use HP ring

-Use a defence amulet if you have one (I currently do not)

- either def or res banner, depending what you're lacking the most. 

in currently in poison set to get off more dmg from udk 

My set is, weapon, gloves, chest, helm as poison.

Shield and boots are the 6* regen legendaries. 

- use the best shield you have with the highest rank, ensuring it's got either def, res, hp% substats and looking for rolls in those areas

- I don't have any speed boots that beat the overall stats of my current boots so I just have hp ones at the moment (Shoot me, I know) 

im running a resistance chest at the moment until I get banner. 

my gloves are hp% 

Look for as good stats as you can get on helm and wep for udk, helping with surviability and the stats we've mentioned. 

My udk is by no means as Optimial as he can be, but he's being used in drag 20, spiders 17 and survives very well. 

how kitted is your geo? Do you have the requirement for accuracy done on him and the speed? 

i

for myself it's a case of building acc and speed onto my udk. Im not too worried about acc right now as I have other champs that can get off the aoe decrease attack

I'm glad I checked this all over actually, found a better shield for my udk since and speed boots lol 😆 

Oct 31, 2022, 15:5210/31/22
Oct 31, 2022, 15:52(edited)
04/19/20

on auto mode you can tell yours champions to attack just click on any spiderling and red circle it will show it

Nov 3, 2022, 13:0711/03/22
04/06/22

Hey, everyone, let me say now, I'm sorry for criticising everyone.

Figured out the problem - I was trying to use two strategies at once when I should have been focusing on one,  trying to use Alure and Geomancer to deplete the health bar and UDK to tank, which didn't put nearly enough on offensive power. Plus I was trying to rush it - not a good idea with a "damage sponge" to quote a Trope.

So when I just used UDK, Elhain, Katum, Warmaiden, and Deliana, it worked okay.

So, I finally got that done. The next part (upgrade a Great Hall bonus to 7) should be much easier, assuming I don't drop to Silver on Arena, I only have to win... 379 times. (Lol, sarcasm there.)

Peace out.