All Categories

Reach Silver I in the Arena

Search
Jun 25, 2019, 22:5006/25/19
06/07/19

Hi!

I'm new to this game and I've been loving ever since I started playing it (for about 2 weeks I'm already level 37).

One of the reasons I love this game is because of the constant feeling that you are progressin throughout the game and getting stronger the more you play. One of the elements that help you "locate" what to do is the progress missions. There's this mission that I'm stuck to that is to reach Silver I in the arena. I'm slowly getting there but I felt a enormous bump in the progress mission. All the missions after this one I've already completed or are pretty easy to do. The last mission you get from the arena is reach Bronze III ( which BTW was pretty tough to do it).

So why in hell from Bronze III you need to reach Silver I that is 2 ranks higher. The next mission about arena you need to reach is Silver II which makes sense.

What I'm trying to say is I feel like this mission kills the progress in your game and a little change would do no harm. I must say too that I'm a f2p player and it gets a little bit harder.

TLDR: Unfair mission that stops you from progressin in the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2019, 22:5706/25/19
03/22/19

Don't base your progression on the missions. Completing them is only for a small bonus and doesn't contribute to anything significant. There are a couple of good rewards towards the end but only the final mission which isn't even possible to get yet is actually worth the hassle. Arena is considered by many to be end game content, so you may have to build up quite a lot before you can break into higher tiers of Arena.

Directly talking about the gap in ranks, if I recall correctly, the 4th tier of each rank was added later, so the missions are based on the old system of having 3 levels per rank. The probably won't add or adjust missions to suit because that would mean reworking all of the missions, which might stuff up progress for those that have already completed them.

Jun 25, 2019, 23:0406/25/19
06/07/19
GoodGuyGlen said:

Don't base your progression on the missions. Completing them is only for a small bonus and doesn't contribute to anything significant. There are a couple of good rewards towards the end but only the final mission which isn't even possible to get yet is actually worth the hassle. Arena is considered by many to be end game content, so you may have to build up quite a lot before you can break into higher tiers of Arena.

Directly talking about the gap in ranks, if I recall correctly, the 4th tier of each rank was added later, so the missions are based on the old system of having 3 levels per rank. The probably won't add or adjust missions to suit because that would mean reworking all of the missions, which might stuff up progress for those that have already completed them.

You are right in saying not to base my progression on the missions. But even you say that Arena is for late game content and that's exactly my point. Reaching this "high" rank for new players is hard and there should more missions to help you before giving one of these.
Jun 25, 2019, 23:1106/25/19
03/22/19
While I agree that the missions should be aimed better towards starting players, the Silver rank I was extremely easy to get. The problem you're facing now is that the older players who have stopped playing still have their arena teams sitting in limbo so they keep getting into the low brackets and are too hard to beat for new players such as yourself. The problem is less with the missions and more with the current state of Arena.
Jun 25, 2019, 23:1506/25/19
06/07/19
GoodGuyGlen said:

While I agree that the missions should be aimed better towards starting players, the Silver rank I was extremely easy to get. The problem you're facing now is that the older players who have stopped playing still have their arena teams sitting in limbo so they keep getting into the low brackets and are too hard to beat for new players such as yourself. The problem is less with the missions and more with the current state of Arena.
Yeah that makes sense. I'm sitting in Bronze IV and I can only beat one team per refresh so. 
Jun 25, 2019, 23:3806/25/19
06/19/19

I face this problem too.

Every mission until then was easy compared to this one. And although the rewards are not too great, it's more about the feeling of progression. Right now I am stuck in bronze 4 and must put all my resources into upgrading the few viable hero I have for the arena.

The problem is, before this mission I had many small goals (i.e. obtaining stars in the campaign, progressing hero for specific dungeon, obtaining good gear, ect) but now, all my money goes to upgrading equipment for a few heroes. All my energy goes to grinding level so I can rank up a few heroes, I purposely lose in defence so I can grind the medal to boost my hall bonuses. Doing that for a while without getting any rewards when you are accustomed to the progression reward is demoralizing.

The worst is that almost all mission following this one is already completed or are easily made.
Jun 26, 2019, 00:1006/26/19
06/07/19
sebxshogun said:

I face this problem too.

Every mission until then was easy compared to this one. And although the rewards are not too great, it's more about the feeling of progression. Right now I am stuck in bronze 4 and must put all my resources into upgrading the few viable hero I have for the arena.

The problem is, before this mission I had many small goals (i.e. obtaining stars in the campaign, progressing hero for specific dungeon, obtaining good gear, ect) but now, all my money goes to upgrading equipment for a few heroes. All my energy goes to grinding level so I can rank up a few heroes, I purposely lose in defence so I can grind the medal to boost my hall bonuses. Doing that for a while without getting any rewards when you are accustomed to the progression reward is demoralizing.

The worst is that almost all mission following this one is already completed or are easily made.
That's exaclty how I feel I think I can't describe my problem better than you did. I'm happy I'm not the only one feeling like this and I think they really should change this issue. Thanks you!
Jun 26, 2019, 01:4806/26/19
05/13/19

I will give you a tip!

Based on my experience, you can reach Silver 1 - two different ways.

1- Level up 4 hero’s lvl 50

2- Level up 1 hero lvl 60 with 3 lvl 40’s

The 2nd option is the hardest to achieve, but it is the best option out of the 2.

I did the 2nd option.

I got to Silver 2 with that option

It is worth it in the long run.

Jun 26, 2019, 12:5006/26/19
06/07/19
Player J said:

I will give you a tip!

Based on my experience, you can reach Silver 1 - two different ways.

1- Level up 4 hero’s lvl 50

2- Level up 1 hero lvl 60 with 3 lvl 40’s

The 2nd option is the hardest to achieve, but it is the best option out of the 2.

I did the 2nd option.

I got to Silver 2 with that option

It is worth it in the long run.

Okay I'll try the second one, thanks for the tip!
Jun 26, 2019, 15:2206/26/19
04/15/19

I agree with player J on this. Getting 1 to 60 is critical because there is a huge gap between 50 and 60.  Also, with 60, you can farm campaign much easier and completes brutal if you have not already.

Jun 26, 2019, 18:0606/26/19
06/07/19
Kuno said:

I agree with player J on this. Getting 1 to 60 is critical because there is a huge gap between 50 and 60.  Also, with 60, you can farm campaign much easier and completes brutal if you have not already.

Today I completed the mission by spending like 100 gems on refreshing the list and upgrading my team with a 40 lvl attack hero.
Jun 28, 2019, 00:1706/28/19
04/30/19
I was stuck at this mission for two weeks! Then you will find another mission soon after: reach  a level 4 in great hall. This will require at least 400 silver medals. I need to win 400 battles at silver I.  It will take me months. 
Jun 28, 2019, 16:3206/28/19
06/07/19
Omg...
Jun 29, 2019, 05:3006/29/19
06/22/19
Why is there onlt one defender at times in arena?Can u attack players that attack u?Sorrt for ant confusion.Only been playing for a week.Still stuck on First Arena lv
Jun 29, 2019, 05:3106/29/19
06/22/19
Dang phone doesnt spell right.oops lol
Jun 29, 2019, 06:4806/29/19
03/22/19

makarov18744 said:

Why is there onlt one defender at times in arena?Can u attack players that attack u?Sorrt for ant confusion.Only been playing for a week.Still stuck on First Arena lv

Some people intentionally use a bad defense team to lower their rank so they go against easier teams more often. There are some that do it just because their offensive team is so good that they immediately get their rank back anyway so they just provide easy wins to other players. I don't do it myself because my team is fairly mediocre.

The only teams you can attack are ones that are listed, you can't attack anyone else.
Jun 30, 2019, 04:3506/30/19
06/22/19
Thanks for the info.I personally have a full team as defense.Got one leader whos aura gives me defense in arena
Feb 25, 2020, 10:0202/25/20
08/15/19

*Necrothread*

I'm unable to progress past silver 1. I sometimes reach silver 1, only to be pushed down instantly. I cannot fathom how I'm supposed to get 400 silver tokens for a mission, when I can't even get ONE of them. My team is Spirithost, Elhain, Exemplar and Apothecary, 3 of them rank 6 level 60 and the Spirithost rank 5 level 36. Problem seems to be that bronze 4 and silver 1 are full of legendary and epic rank 6 teams that can oneshot my entire team, or just one level 60 KAEL (easymode) that does the same. How can I progress here??? Anyone able to give me some help, or is just this entire arenathing unbalanced and broken beyond repair?
Feb 25, 2020, 10:3402/25/20
02/01/20

Took me 2 weeks to get to silver 1 also was really hard! But after achieving it I can beat every single player in silver 1 now my team consists of lvl 60 kael lvl 60 bellower (full masterys on him) level 60 tyrant lyximor and lvl 40 diabolist could probably improve my arena team much more also by taking diabolist out and replacing for my apocthoroy or high khatun level 50 maybe they seem weaker then my diabolist right now for some reason though guess I need to better equip them :)

I only been playing 32 days also
Feb 25, 2020, 11:0202/25/20
08/15/19

abevan2019 said:

Took me 2 weeks to get to silver 1 also was really hard! But after achieving it I can beat every single player in silver 1 now my team consists of lvl 60 kael lvl 60 bellower (full masterys on him) level 60 tyrant lyximor and lvl 40 diabolist could probably improve my arena team much more also by taking diabolist out and replacing for my apocthoroy or high khatun level 50 maybe they seem weaker then my diabolist right now for some reason though guess I need to better equip them :)

I only been playing 32 days also
Of course you can beat anyone when you have KAEL. It seems that's the only way to win this game.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.