All Categories

New arena event

New arena event

Search
Comments
Jun 25, 2019, 14:5506/25/19
04/12/19

exactly this.

event point should be given based on victory not based on token obtained.

no matter if you win bronze 1, bronze 4 or silver 1 or whatever - net profit: 1 point
Jun 25, 2019, 16:4406/25/19
03/15/19
This event is so stupid. Horrible rewards and 0 opimization.
CirillaAdmin
Jun 25, 2019, 16:5106/25/19
02/27/19
Hello all! Just wanted to stop by and say that I have read all the comments, suggestions and arguments. And so have our game designers. We will consider them when planning future events.
Jun 25, 2019, 17:4806/25/19
02/22/17
TurboLv said:

Cirilla said:

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The thing is that events should not be easy in completion, it is just not the way they are intended to work. Basically, we are doing the same routine activities that we would be doing all the same in the game for progressing (for example, in this one you will be earning Medals needed for upgrades in the Great Hall, which give great bonuses to your champs), plus, you receive some prizes on top along the way. Also, we keep collecting your feedback and will forward it to our dev team, of course. 

Did u Read What I wrote? 

Ofcourse events shouldn't be easy. But we shouldn't be punished for advancing. If we are in silver IV and promote to next league - we get 3 times less points for events. 

This times 1000
Jun 25, 2019, 23:1406/25/19
05/13/19

TurboLv said:

I understand everything. I don't want medals to be changed. I was just pointing out that there is no logic behind this event.

And it's not that i'm really upset ... i'm in Gold IV so i get max. But the - no logic from devs...

I believe the developers have logic behind the event.

I believe the goal of the event is to stimulate healthy competition among players in the Arena.

I see nothing wrong with them putting up an Arena Event.

It is actually a very good decision.

The issues with why the event isn’t great has nothing to do with the idea of the event itself.

The issues with the event rest more with the execution + implementation of the event.

Honestly, the game has a lot of moving parts which need to be done at the right time so everything can go smoothly.

One slip up could throw a wrench into things.

With so many things going on, you are bound to have errors creep up now and again.

What matters is how the Developers handle the issue going forward.

I think most of this stuff can be fixed.

If you really think about it, The things which need to be changed seem so minor.

• A small adjustment to the point system.
  • A small adjustment to the completion rate of the event.
  • A small adjustment to the rewards.
Snap, your fingers.

You go from mad players to happy players.

Jun 26, 2019, 17:0406/26/19
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

God said:

TurboLv said:

Once we had shit like that and there was a loti of complains. Really Plarium listens to us? Or just bla bla bla? 

Bronze, silver, gold medals gives same points??? Plarium still don't get it? 

What if I'm in Bronze IV or Silver IV? So i have to fight and win arena battles(to win points in event) which leads to advancing to next tier and when I promote from silver IV to gold I - I'm punished for advancing because now for each battle i will receive 1 point for event Instead of 3 points when I was in silver IV. 

And what would you prefer Turbo? You prefer for the event to not be viable to anyone fairly new who is still in bronze or silver? Really?

They have just as much of a right to participate and get modest rewards as you do. You should like the notion that the events allow balance amongst players.  

If you are going to complain about anything, would make far more sense to complain about how the event rewards are a joke compared to the effort.  10 gems and one single blue shard is negligible to most players.

1st. Event rewards should be proportional of time/money spent in this game. Someone who plays month should not be able to get same rewards in event as someone who plays 6 months.

So it's fair that someone who is in Bronze will not be able to get rewards which are able to get someone in Gold.

2nd. I'm in Gold IV so i get max for this event. But my complaint is about logic behind this event - actually there is no logic at all.

3rd. I'm event not trying to do this event because rewards for me is utter shit for the effort it requires. I just do my 5 daily battles and thats all.

4th. How about trying to understand what i wrote not just talk shit?

Here u can see i'm in gold IV.

In 2 days 40 points = 10 battles for 4x gold medals.

Wasn't trying to "talk sh*t" in the least.  Just trying to explain something to you so that you understand why Plarium is never going to implement the changes you suggested.  Wasn't meaning to offend.  I am just very blatant, that is all.  No reason to take offense.

If event rewards were always proportional to the time/money spent in the game, then there would always be HUGE player gaps, determined NOT on how much time and effort someone put into the game at any given time, but purely by how much cumulative time and/or money they put into it.  Games simply can't retain new customers that way, as the new players quickly realize that with how the events work, they will NEVER be able to catch up to those already ahead of them. 

New players deserve just as much reward for their time and effort as you do.  So, as far as your rewards for having played longer?  It is that you have more champions, higher leveled champions, more familiarity with the various aspects of the game, etc.  And it is not like every single event always lets the new players have the same rewards.  There are plenty that they still don't have the resources for.  Think about that as well.  Like leveling up artifacts events - no new player will have a hope of maxing that.  Or champion summon events, where we have saved up our shards to get it, but they won't be able to.  So, you have plenty where you have a huge advantage, let alone that many new players won't even know yet how to control their general level in arena.  You are cherry-picking on particular event and making it out like it is an issue every single time.

I agree the rewards for this one are garbage.  One single blue shard at the top for all that effort is not worth spending a simple gem or dime on.  And then the 10 gems prior to that is just insulting to us imo.

I simply feel here that of all things to complain about, pointing out one particular event where new players can actually win the rewards too is just not the best thing for Plarium to have to focus on.  More content and champion balancing is far more viable