All Categories

Events to pay ?

Events to pay ?

Search
Jun 3, 2019, 14:4306/03/19
10/02/15

Events to pay ?

Hi,

I'm french so sorry if my english is not as good as you want.

I understand that you guys need money, nothing is free in this world but it's not a game like Blade&soul or other bigs games that need a lot to have some money in their pocket.

Could u at least make events that don't need to spend money to finish it ?

Could u not be too greedy?

6000 points for a event where u need to do at least 6 heros 6 satrs !!!!!!!!!! do u guys tried it, though about that????

even if i had the money to spend in energy, in 3 days.. god i need to spend all the days uping heros and pray that i could finish it?

i know my post don't mean anything for you, but it was good for me to say it.

have a nice day.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 15:5706/03/19
02/19/19
Маудит сказал:

Привет,

Мне по-французски очень жаль, если мой английский не так хорош, как ты хочешь.

Я понимаю, что вы, ребята, нуждаетесь в деньгах, в этом мире нет ничего бесплатного, но это не такая игра, как Blade & soul или другие большие игры, в которых много нужно, чтобы в кармане было немного денег.

Вы могли бы по крайней мере сделать события, которые не должны тратить деньги, чтобы закончить это?

Разве ты не можешь быть слишком жадным?

6000 очков за событие, где вам нужно сделать как минимум 6 героев 6 сатров !!!!!!!!!! ребята, вы пробовали это, хотя об этом ????

даже если бы у меня были деньги, чтобы потратить энергию, через 3 дня ... Боже, мне нужно потратить все дни на героев и молиться, чтобы я мог закончить это?

я знаю, что мой пост ничего не значит для вас, но мне было приятно это сказать.

хорошего дня.
привет с русского форума у нас все тоже самое недовольство, только там чуть живее форум
Jun 3, 2019, 17:5206/03/19
Jun 14, 2019, 09:00(edited)
01/29/19

If you'll check my recent posts you'll notice i really am not a fanboy of many of the recent develoments of the game.

Because of that i am atm strictly f2p.. and still i did finish 95% of the last 20 Events.

At the current event i am at 5200 points, and it is day 1.. 

I'll have it finished tomorrow evening.

IF you are not willing to pay (which i can understand atm) you must learn to collect and wait for the events to come.

It is nobodys fault but yours if..

- you impatiently summon outside of a summon event.

-if you upgrade chars to 60 outside of the leveling event

-if you upgrade your Artifacts outside of the silver-dump-event.

-you don't use the "collect artifacts" event to level food to prepare for the next levelign event

All Events can be finished if you learn to be patient and conserve your resources.

That said, the reward for this actual event is bad!

If anything, they should correct that!

Jun 3, 2019, 19:5806/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 21:40(edited)
10/02/15

Sinsolena, you're totaly wrong and what u say is out of reality.

so i'll answer each of points you speak of.

-you impatiently summon outside of a summon event.

Absolutly not, i never do that i wait like most peaple that have a brain, i even use gem to take x11 blue shards not for anything else.

but as all know, it's not enough, you need gold shards and at least 2 (or 3 if u don't have purple ones) to go to the end or near it if you have a lot of blue shards (don't even talk about the green ones dude, seriously, stop)

-if you upgrade chars to 60 outside of the leveling event.

ho yea i have done it once soooo sorry but hey! i'm talking about at least 6 heroes at 6 stars not just one (and sorry if i exaggerated, it's more like 3 heroes 6 stars and somes oters stars), so even if i upgraded one heroe normaly i have at least the time to up necessary others to go to 2 heroes 6 stars and you can't because of others events where you need to collect artefact and stop lvling heroes, same as spend energy to do labyrinth but maybe you don't do it....

to finish this event you need at least 5 milions and you're a lucky man, VERY lucky.(don't remember but i spend more than 5 milions to finish it)

And if you use the little trick to up 5 stars epic artefact to 12 max and never upgrade to 16 that is not good haha...so when i up to 16 ??? 

The problem comes to do money, but yes if you have all the heroes u need, all the artefect you need, then you can sell evrything you drop, so here i think it may be possible.

but most of the time you sell half or 2/3 of what you collect and you don't gain a lot of gold in dungeon, only if u sell all the artefacts.

In campaign you have a little less gain and selling of course everything because it's crap.

-you don't use the "collect artifacts" event to level food to prepare for the next levelign event.

Let me explain you how it work because it seem we don't play the same game, on the "collect artefact" event to go to the end or near, you need to do the dungeons because they give you at least a 4 star in a blue or more, that give you much more reward than a wite or green one you have in the campaign and with min 3 stars, the reward is simple, it's twice more for 2 more  energy/run....

now exp in dungeons??? hoooo nearly nothing, u can't use dungeons to up heroes, well you can but ....it's not enough.

And this is exactly what they want, choose: exp/artefact ? hehehe choose you can't do both ! 

so in the end when you try to do all of it, you can't finish all events or you need to focus for the one you really want to finish and trash others.

ho i don't count the one you need somes gold shards, because you juste have one every month...

or money spender, in the end, too big man....

Maybe you think they will give you money if you cover them up, i don't know but it was not smart....

edit: and the pvp event, u din't talk about it?

Yea, the one with even if your's smart enough to take the reward of the day before the event to have more try and then do a perfect score in gold 4 star you can't finish it without a lot of gems?

Jun 3, 2019, 21:1706/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 21:22(edited)
05/12/19

maudit said:

ho yea i have done it once soooo sorry but hey! i'm talking about at least 6 heroes at 6 stars not just one (and sorry if i exaggerated, it's more like 3 heroes 6 stars and somes oters stars), so even if i upgraded one heroe normaly i have at least the time to up necessary others to go to 2 heroes 6 stars and you can't because of others events where you need to collect artefact and stop lvling heroes, same as spend energy to do labyrinth but maybe you don't do it....

Well rewards for this event sucks... but.

I'm currently at ~5000 points and thats upgrading 1 hero to rank 6(it's upgrading all foods from rank 2 and up to rank 6).

About all other events. It is possible to complete them w/o spending real money. I'm doing that. Also - if u are new player u should't be able to complete all events.

Also did i mention that, example, in "Trials of heroes" u have to spend 300-500$ to complete event?

Raid is the most free to play friendly game so far i have seen.
Jun 3, 2019, 21:1806/03/19
01/29/19

I have no way to prove to you that i indeed finish nearly every event without spending a dollar.

As i stated before, i have absolutely no reason to lie about this, it's not like theres a reward fir positive feedback in here.

You'll just have to believe it is reality, or you keep insisting that i cheat or lie. 

I don't really care, i get nothing out of this. ;)

Jun 3, 2019, 21:2706/03/19
03/11/19

Keep in mind, you get points for upgrading characters, you also get points for leveling characters up. 

I've been doing pretty inefficiant, I upgraded a bunch before the news dropped of the upgrade event (my own personal bad) I could have been almost done, and I haven't spent any more on this event.
Jun 3, 2019, 21:4306/03/19
05/12/19

maudit said:

but most of the time you sell half or 2/3 of what you collect and you don't gain a lot of gold in dungeon, only if u sell all the artefacts.

In campaign you have a little less gain and selling of course everything because it's crap.

-you don't use the "collect artifacts" event to level food to prepare for the next levelign event.

Let me explain you how it work because it seem we don't play the same game, on the "collect artefact" event to go to the end or near, you need to do the dungeons because they give you at least a 4 star in a blue or more, that give you much more reward than a wite or green one you have in the campaign and with min 3 stars, the reward is simple, it's twice more for 2 more  energy/run....

now exp in dungeons??? hoooo nearly nothing, u can't use dungeons to up heroes, well you can but ....it's not enough.

For "collect arttifacts" event - dungeones doesn't gives twice more. Campaign gives more.

Brutal stage 12-3 gives u average 15k(ofcourse sell those crap artifacts) silver for 8 energy and u can do it faster. Plus u can level up food(prepare for event).

If u still can't do brutal... u are newbie and shouldn't be able to complete event.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 3, 2019, 21:5306/03/19
09/18/18

maudit said:

-you impatiently summon outside of a summon event.

Absolutly not, i never do that i wait like most peaple that have a brain, i even use gem to take x11 blue shards not for anything else.

but as all know, it's not enough, you need gold shards and at least 2 (or 3 if u don't have purple ones) to go to the end or near it if you have a lot of blue shards (don't even talk about the green ones dude, seriously, stop)

to finish this event you need at least 5 milions and you're a lucky man, VERY lucky.(don't remember but i spend more than 5 milions to finish it)

And if you use the little trick to up 5 stars epic artefact to 12 max and never upgrade to 16 that is not good haha...so when i up to 16 ??? 

The problem comes to do money, but yes if you have all the heroes u need, all the artefect you need, then you can sell evrything you drop, so here i think it may be possible.

And this is exactly what they want, choose: exp/artefact ? hehehe choose you can't do both ! 

so in the end when you try to do all of it, you can't finish all events or you need to focus for the one you really want to finish and trash others.

ho i don't count the one you need somes gold shards, because you juste have one every month...

or money spender, in the end, too big man....

Maybe you think they will give you money if you cover them up, i don't know but it was not smart....

edit: and the pvp event, u din't talk about it?

Yea, the one with even if your's smart enough to take the reward of the day before the event to have more try and then do a perfect score in gold 4 star you can't finish it without a lot of gems?

Hello Maudit

Unfortunately, I have to start with a warning, as per forum rules, be sure to be respectful to your fellow players and do not use offensive language. I have edited out the offending messages.

Regarding the events

There is a lot of free items you can get, though I don't always personally go for the top reward as it seems to be out of reach for me,  though I have been better at the farming artifact ones which normally follow with an upgrade artifact one, I have personally found them to be quite generous with, for example, the upgrading artifact event, I upgraded a bunch of gear from 1 to 6 or 7 which allowed me to get the legendary tome for no cost to me apart from time.

Regarding the summoning event, I too save the shards that I get about the place, clan boss, arena, dungeon drops, saving my gems, etc, though I wasn't able to get the top reward which was a leg tome, better luck next time. on a side note, I might miss the next summoning event and save for the next, that way I can go for the top reward.

Though by the sounds of it, your about mid game which means that it may be a little harder for you than me, but I would encourage to pick your events and target the ones or save for the ones you can get the top reward.

good luck

Jun 3, 2019, 23:0706/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 23:08(edited)
10/02/15

you didn't edited the line: Maybe you think they will give you money if you cover them up, i don't know but it was not smart....

it can be offending too i think

or delete all my com it's pointless with ppl that say: ho it's better than this game!... same as to say: hey u're lucky this jail is better than the other one!...

:)

have a nice day

KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 3, 2019, 23:3406/03/19
09/18/18

maudit said:

you didn't edited the line: Maybe you think they will give you money if you cover them up, i don't know but it was not smart....

it can be offending too i think

or delete all my com it's pointless with ppl that say: ho it's better than this game!... same as to say: hey u're lucky this jail is better than the other one!...

:)

have a nice day

Hey

My goal was not to take out any details of your points just the small notes that are deemed to be offensive. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. 

have a great day!

regards
Jun 4, 2019, 06:3206/04/19
04/26/19

Basically if you upgrade gear or champions,summon or farm outside event,you are dumb...There's the conclusion,you do what they tell you when they tell you or else u get nothing.

How about when you have to upgrade all your food because you have no more space for summoning then u get a rank upgrade event?Or when you have no gems for refills for dungeon event or to farm silver for artifact  upgrading event?It's a vicious circle with prizes dangled in front of you and the main goal,to make you spend real money.Nothing more,nothing less.

Jun 4, 2019, 07:5506/04/19
05/12/19

skye said:

Basically if you upgrade gear or champions,summon or farm outside event,you are dumb...There's the conclusion,you do what they tell you when they tell you or else u get nothing.

How about when you have to upgrade all your food because you have no more space for summoning then u get a rank upgrade event?Or when you have no gems for refills for dungeon event or to farm silver for artifact  upgrading event?It's a vicious circle with prizes dangled in front of you and the main goal,to make you spend real money.Nothing more,nothing less.

They don't tell you anything to do. It's your choice to play smart and save resources for event or no. Anyway u will be doing whatever u do - u just have to be a little patient.

If it happens that u have to upgrade all your food because u have no more spaces for summoning - then u are doing pretty good in this game(for sure better than me - but somewhat i don't cry...) and what crying for?

No one forces u to spend more or less - it's your choice.

This is just game - if u can't enjoy it, why even play? Quit god damn - there is thousends of other games. Or maybe this is just pefect game where u can cry for no reason and u like it?
Jun 4, 2019, 08:5706/04/19
Jun 4, 2019, 08:59(edited)
04/21/19

sorry but i'm not agree with you, if  you play a game and you can  express freely what you  would like to be, do it...

without  those  things : 1. this company ll lose players cuz  they ll not know what is wrong with the game

2.and the game ll disappear, like VIKINGS from Plarium too... don t be greedy and do mistakes elsewhere.

and the events are a little crazy... be honest... 6 k points... i made from 2 stars to 6 star and still miss 1800 points

think about  it, if  they ll put in 1 week another lv up heroes event ? :))) will you able  to complete it ? nop

like what happenned  with summon event
Jun 4, 2019, 11:0806/04/19
05/12/19

lyclaudiu said:

and the events are a little crazy... be honest... 6 k points... i made from 2 stars to 6 star and still miss 1800 points

think about  it, if  they ll put in 1 week another lv up heroes event ? :))) will you able  to complete it ? nop

like what happenned  with summon event

I did completed both summon events. There were no summon events for like month or so - so i had collected many shards + dieamonds to buy more shards. For 1st event i used only enough to complete it and didn't used any any sacred shard and saved them for next event.

I bet everyone whos crying now that summon events come too close to each other - used all their shards in 1st event even if it wasn't neccessary and event was already completed.

P.s i play for free.

P.p.s I understand that not always i will be able to complete event and thats normal. Also if i see that i can't complete event - i don't do event and save for next.
Jun 4, 2019, 12:0806/04/19
04/21/19
i'm sure  you  are  a free to play player, you ll 100% complete next summ event with green shards and  8 blue shards and probably  1 sacred  from monthly quests. show us  your heroes and a printscreen on the main screen to see you :)
Jun 4, 2019, 15:1306/04/19
03/20/19

sinsolena said:

If you'll check my recent posts you'll notice i really am not a fanboy of many of the recent develoments of the game.

Because of that i am atm strictly f2p.. and still i did finish 95% of the last 20 Events.

At the current event i am at 5200 points, and it is day 1.. 

I'll have it finished tomorrow evening.

IF you are not willing to pay (which i can understand atm) you must learn to collect and wait for the events to come.

It is nobodys fault but yours if..

- you impatiently summon outside of a summon event.

-if you upgrade chars to 60 outside of the leveling event

-you don't use the "collect artifacts" event to level food to prepare for the next levelign event

All Events can be finished if you learn to be patient and conserve your resources.

That said, the reward for this actual event sucks donkey balls!

If anything, they should correct that!

I'm sorry but this is crazy, so to clear events i'm supposed to not enjoy/play  the game basically until an events pop up, i want to summon? cannot do it must wait event, i want to upgrade characters? nope must wait, artifacts? wait! I have played many gachas and this is the first one where i see something like this.  

A player should not be punished for playing the game outside of events, and honestly summoning and upgrading characters/artifact is one BIG part of these games, for some people that don't like pvp it's actually all about summons and upgrading characters. 

I'm sure that for some people like you this is not  a problem, but i'm also 100% sure that for quite a bit of people like me this crazy :D
Jun 4, 2019, 15:5006/04/19
03/13/19
OP is just wrong and childish; took only 7 hours of farming/levelling to finish this event.Something I would have done anyway, so all the stuff is free.
Jun 4, 2019, 15:5206/04/19
Jun 4, 2019, 15:59(edited)
05/12/19

lyclaudiu said:

i'm sure  you  are  a free to play player, you ll 100% complete next summ event with green shards and  8 blue shards and probably  1 sacred  from monthly quests. show us  your heroes and a printscreen on the main screen to see you :)

I don't know if i can or will not complete next summon event - probably not. But i will just skip it then. And for sure i will not cry about how game is pay to win. In other this kinda game u really need to pay 300-500$ for every event if want to complete and the most fun part is - that noone is crying that game is pay to win, because everyone understands that all free 2 play games ar pay to win. But compared to all other games - in this game u can do really good with out paying if u use your brain and don't cry for no reason.

P.s if summon event is going to be after 2 weeks i will be able to get ~2000 points.

Current event i have 5000 points and i will finish it.

Jun 5, 2019, 20:0206/05/19
02/21/19

addmeister said:

OP is just wrong and childish; took only 7 hours of farming/levelling to finish this event.Something I would have done anyway, so all the stuff is free.

This. I didnt spend a dime and im 480 pts away from 6k.

Op, Stop crying and start being smart. 

Everybody in this thread disagrees with you and this means thats its you and not the others.

I agree that summoning events can be way harder than the others but in general the events are doable without spending.

Aaaaand at the end of the day the game has to generate income, else it wont exist too long and thats totally legit.

Developers, IT ppl, management, marketing - everything and everyone has to get their paychecks/ to be paid.

So you can cry all day long that u want more free stuff, that u want it easier and so on but this isnt realistic.

What if you were in their position? If u invested months of time and thousands of $$$ to create this game and you wouldnt earn sht from it? 

I guess you wouldnt give whiny ppl what they want 100% of the time.

Think about this.

Jun 6, 2019, 00:0406/06/19
03/16/19

They should add higher difficulty on campaign. With better gold n EXP reward. That will solve a lots of problem. 

But for current condition i agreed with you. 6000 point is too high and the reward is not good enough. For 6000 point the dev should give more variety and better rewards. Only 1 epic tome for 6000 point ??? i have 5-6 epic champion which i want to maxed out and yet epic tome is very difficult to get.