All Categories

Spring Pack Comparison (74,99?)

Spring Pack Comparison (74,99?)

Search
Comments
Apr 29, 2019, 23:4904/29/19
11/29/18

The way packs r done in this game is pure greed. Once u start spending money they only offer u the more expensive ones that a worse value than the cheaper ones. No wonder the Chinese bots have taken over (I won't explain this as it's been explained many times before).

There's a simple solution, offer all variations of pack to player with the same buying limit of 1 or 2 or 3..... If a player wants he can choose which one to buy, and the devs will still be getting their money. 

May 1, 2019, 02:5705/01/19
03/29/19
Wow... never noticed this... the more I spend.... the worst packs I get offered... I'm putting a stop to my spending... this is ridiculous even for a pay to win game
May 20, 2019, 19:0605/20/19
04/18/19
Is it fixed yet?
May 20, 2019, 20:5805/20/19
02/21/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello all, 

[...] with my experience they appreciate any and all feedback they can get.

Yeah, im sure they appreciate being 'caught in the act' ripping ppl off ;)

But apart from this unethical and cheap selling tactic, the game is doing nice steps in the right direction overall so im not gonna complain too much.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 20, 2019, 21:3705/20/19
09/18/18

mija85 said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello all, 

But apart from this unethical and cheap selling tactic, the game is doing nice steps in the right direction overall so im not gonna complain too much.

Hello 

Not at all. they are responding to your feedback, so keep it coming. 

thanks

May 21, 2019, 08:3605/21/19
05/12/19
How do U post screenshots with out link? 
May 22, 2019, 01:4005/22/19
03/26/19

mija85 said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello all, 

Being a victim of this unethical practice, not sure if it’s easy to look at the bright side.

I have spent a lot more money than I usually spend on a mobile game simply because of how hard they made it to progress in this game. I can live with the fact that I overspend on this game. But knowing that I have been cheated is something I cannot take lightly.

Worst part is when the support responds back with a copy paste generic message quoting “you get to decide whether or not you want to buy it”, is more disappointing and discouraging.
May 26, 2019, 19:4505/26/19
04/19/19

I have not spent any money for awhile, so the artifact packs went down to $4.99, and other cheap packs were also constantly being offered.  I decided to buy the energies pack $2.99 2 days ago as i really needed energies to grind at the dungeon.  As soon as I bought that $2.99 energies pack, the new artifact pack went up to $14.99.   I was literally laughing at it.   Customers get penalized by spending on this game, WTF and OMFG !!!!!

My advice is not to spend any money on this game for awhile, wait for the price to go down.  When u see a cheap pack that serves you, buy it then stop spending and wait until the pack becomes cheap again.  
May 30, 2019, 01:1505/30/19
May 30, 2019, 01:21(edited)
05/26/19

Good to know.

To play the devil's advocate a little. While the game does offer different pricing, the contents are mostly the same with differing amounts of each item. I'd like to know how consistent their pricing is for "different options of the same pack" while using a baseline to estimate the pricing (offers in Packs, Bank, and Gem Shop are always the same price and the same amount).

I do have a problem though that the pricing options are not as transparent to the players compared to the items that are always available in the shop.

As mentioned by the above posts I do agree with offering the players ALL VERSIONS of the offered pack just like the packs that are always available in the shop (ex: Gems 4200/$99.99, 2025/$49.99, 1150/$29.99, etc). Knowing whales they will buy all versions of the pack anyway while more frugal players are given the option of what they can afford. Win-win for Plarium.

I wish I knew the statistics on the spending habits of players, that's one reason why Plarium offers it like it is at the moment. It is not boding well with the community though.