Artifacts Challenges 6.1 - 6.3

Search
Comments
May 12, 2019, 16:0605/12/19
03/19/19
kalo said:

SlaminBamin said:

Cirilla said:

Hey! We have already passed the players' feedback about these challenges to our game designers. They (challenges) are to be updated and improved in the next release. Thanks for sharing!

Are the players that have completed it and spent thousands of energy on the ATK% and the HP% missions going to be compensated, I can 100% assure you that if you change the event to make it easier for the masses surely you need to have something in the works for the veterans that have surpassed it. Updated and improved for someone that's only spent 400 energy on the mission as compared to players with 5000 energy spent, how are you going to balance this?

You can be sure that i'm going to be expecting 5x500 energy stacks in my chest as soon as this is implemented.

I second that. I've finished chapters 6 to 8. Quests were supposed to guide us through the game progression, but these "Get artifact X with stat Y" turned out to be a huge drag and disappointment.

By the way chapter 9 features similar quests, but (surprise, surprise!!1) without the primary stat requirement: "Win a 5* Artifact from clearing Stage X of Kaerok Castle on Brutal".

May 12, 2019, 16:0705/12/19
03/19/19

Yes this challenge is almost impossible.

May 12, 2019, 21:2505/12/19
02/21/19

Minoley said:

Its not impossible - its dumb. whats the goal of these 'challenges' ?

Drive your player base crazy and make them quit the game out of frustration and disappointment?

Srsly if u want ppl to buy energy, make nice offers that are worth the money and stop making stupid pseudo tasks that require us to spend 50 or 60 euros for energy and get nothing in return. Whats do you even get for completing these 'challenges'?

A sacred or two? 🤣
May 13, 2019, 03:5505/13/19
03/16/19

mija85 said:

Minoley said:

Its not impossible - its dumb. whats the goal of these 'challenges' ?

Drive your player base crazy and make them quit the game out of frustration and disappointment?

Srsly if u want ppl to buy energy, make nice offers that are worth the money and stop making stupid pseudo tasks that require us to spend 50 or 60 euros for energy and get nothing in return. Whats do you even get for completing these 'challenges'?

A sacred or two? 🤣

You get nothing. You open next chapter where you have to repeat the same (though more difficult) nonsense again. On chapter 9 they remove the primary stat condition, so it's just "get 5* something from brutal".

This challenge is not ridiculous if you turn off your brain while doing it. Just hit refresh while watching a movie, don't waste any extra energy packs. Even better if you can train your food while grinding for this useless piece of common equipment.

This challenge is indeed a bad game design, pointless and annoying. It damages customer engagement and/or retention.
May 17, 2019, 16:5805/17/19
04/04/19

Cirilla said:

Hey! We have already passed the players' feedback about these challenges to our game designers. They (challenges) are to be updated and improved in the next release. Thanks for sharing!

Hello, this thread was reported on March and other previous one for same thing on Feb, we already in May and this useless challenges still there... please consider prioritize to remove or simplify it! it's preventing players to progress either discourages exploratory players to play. This is completely frustrating.

Do we have an estimate date to delivery it?

Thank you

Jun 7, 2019, 23:5906/07/19
05/14/19

It is NOW JUNE, Patch 1.7 whatever is out and STILL NO FIX for this ridiculous roadblock.

I get that the challenge is trying to teach players that Attack Heroes with  high star artifacts with ATK % are the best equipped.  The problem is that the drop rate is some minute fraction of a percent to get the required artifacts.  I've spent well over a thousand energy and gotten  a few 3 star gloves on normal but none ATK % (a couple of ATK ones though).
Jun 14, 2019, 17:5006/14/19
06/02/19
I have completed 6.1. lucky for me it took only just under 100 energy. But 6.2 had been hell. Spent at least 400-500 energy so far, and I got it. The 3* chestplate with Atk, but the challenge did not update. It still shows that I have not completed it. I have double checked that it IS the correct chestplate, but no reward. Restarted the game, nothing. Already burned through another 100 energy trying to get it again, but even if I do, I'm afraid I'll only get when more upset if it still doesn't register properly. Agreed work others that these challenges are mostly pointless, but I was prepared to grind through it. But now I'm losing faith that this game will even function properly.
Jun 14, 2019, 17:5306/14/19
06/02/19

Yes, the goal must be to teach us how to level food.

Jul 6, 2019, 20:3907/06/19
06/11/19

They changed it to 2* with the latest update.  So I finally got a gauntlet 2* with atk % and didn't get credit!  I've wasted hundreds of energy for nothing!!!

Jul 7, 2019, 04:5107/07/19
06/21/19
Shit drop rates aside, the challenge is still bugged. At least while running multi-battles anyways. I've got numerous 2* Gauntlets with atk % primary Stat while running multi-battles on stage 4 sewers and it still won't give it to me! 
Feb 1, 2020, 02:5402/01/20
12/27/19
Is anyone on ? I am having issues with the artifact challenges.  I believe I understand the concept of completing the missions. Correct me if I'm wrong. If your supposed to apply an ATK type champion with a 2☆ or higher artifact that is attack % , isnt that supposed to do it for that challenge  ? Because it's not accepting it for me and I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Please help anyone
Feb 1, 2020, 21:4302/01/20
02/13/19

lloydaustin1 said:

Is anyone on ? I am having issues with the artifact challenges.  I believe I understand the concept of completing the missions. Correct me if I'm wrong. If your supposed to apply an ATK type champion with a 2☆ or higher artifact that is attack % , isnt that supposed to do it for that challenge  ? Because it's not accepting it for me and I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Please help anyone

Hi,

Could you post 2 screenshots about this mission and how you think to complete it?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.