Всі Категорії

Raid Digest (29.10.2021)

Raid Digest (29.10.2021)

Halloween is coming soon, and the whole Teleria is preparing for the celebration. Creepy monsters and spooky shadows are lurking nearby, but real Raiders fear no Darkness, don't they? 

Boys and girls, gather around the old bonfire - the Halloween issue of the #RaidDigest is here. 

CvC Tournaments with Personal rewards - Tiers placement

1. CvC Tournaments with Personal rewards. Let’s start with the general info.

We want to remind you that your placement in the Personal Tiers is based on your performance in the previous CvC Tournament with Personal Rewards.

All players are divided into 6 Tiers depending on their individual activity in the last tournament. The portion of players who score the best results get into the 6th Tier, the next group of players who scored slightly less get into the 5th Tier and so on. Please note that the Tier of your Clan has nothing to do with the Tier of your personal rewards, there is a reason they are called personal after all. 

Nevertheless, as you all may recall, some technical issues caused delays with counting points towards the Tier progression in the previous CvC Tournament with Personal Rewards

Even though the points were counted towards the CvC Tournament correctly, unfortunately, they were not displayed accurately. As a result, you might have seen a bit misleading numbers in the section Personal Rewards during the latest CvC event (26 October). Take a look at this screenshot - it illustrates which number we’re talking about. 

https://i.imgur.com/eCVUtzu.png 

As a  result, some players might think that they scored enough points to get into a higher Tier, but they actually didn't and vice versa. 

Similarly, a player might get into a Tier lower than let's say their friend, despite having scored a seemingly higher number of points - again this confusion happens because one or both of those numbers are incorrect.

And last but not least, about the boundaries in the CvC Tournament itself. They provide only a general idea of how many points a player should aim to earn, and the numbers themselves are prone to change after each CvC.

2. What if I forget to collect my personal Rewards after the CvC Tournament has finished?

Some players were asking about what would happen if they did not collect their personal CvC-rewards within 48 hours after the CvC Tournament finished. The rewards won’t be burned down! The items and bonuses will be sent to your Inbox and stay there for the next 7 days. Please make sure to collect them before they expire!

3. Demon Lord’s AI

Since we are seeing a lot of questions regarding our good old Demon Lord, and namely, in the way how the sequence of his A2 and A3 works, we would like to elaborate on it right now. 

Generally speaking, CB always uses either A2 or A3  whenever they are not on Сool Down. He will be using one of these AOE Skills, but the choice of the particular one depends on many factors like which buffs your Champions have at the start, what are their Affinities, etc. Basically, the Demon Lord makes a decision depending on its effectiveness in a given situation. 

It has always been like that, we haven’t introduced any changes to the way how the Demon Lord and his Skills work. 

4. Halloween activities.

• PROMO CODE

Spooky, scary skeletons hid a Halloween Promo Code in the pictures on our Raid Page on Facebook, and many Raiders managed to find it and successfully claimed goodies.
If you have not done it yet, hurry up - the code SPOOKY13 expires in two days! 

• GHOST IN-GAME OFFERS

This weekend we’re launching special in-game offers which will be randomly appearing in your Shop. Each offer will be available for purchase only for a couple of hours, so keep an eye out for them! 

• CONTESTS

Many of you are celebrating Halloween by cooking tasty food, preparing spooky decorations, carving pumpkins, and dressing up in fancy costumes. We invite you to take part in our contests: have fun, feel the Halloween spirit, and win a couple of nice prizes. 

Raid-Styled Halloween Costume Design & Makeup Contest (lasts till 2 November) - https://www.facebook.com/events/1164247384101289/

#RaidGamingStation contest (lasts  till October 31) 

https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/posts/4464949113620559

#RaidHalloweenTreat2021 contest ( lasts till November 1)

https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/posts/4477553642360106

A small note about the upcoming Update 4.80

Just for your information: there will be no Update 4.80 Highlights before the release 4.80. Do not be worried - it won’t prevent us from releasing version 4.80 that is coming in November.

That’s it for today! Wishing you a spook-tacular Halloween!

Перегляди
Коментарі
29 жовт. 2021, 15:4229.10.21
31 жовт. 2021, 03:5931.10.21

So I see a Reddit post from someone who has Bonus Void Pack with 6 void shards for $14.99.  Mine has 12 void shards in it.  So, $30, right?  No, mine is $49.99.  I bought a Halloween pack yesterday and a ghost offer today which are first purchases in a while.  I got bumped to higher spending tier.  Ok, no problem if the multiples hold.  How do I come to any other conclusion in this case that spending money in this game is dumb?  How do you not reward players who spend money on your game with better deals to encourage them to spend?  I hand over some cash and get a kick in the teeth instead of a thank you.  

1 листоп. 2021, 02:4901.11.21
Cortavius

So I see a Reddit post from someone who has Bonus Void Pack with 6 void shards for $14.99.  Mine has 12 void shards in it.  So, $30, right?  No, mine is $49.99.  I bought a Halloween pack yesterday and a ghost offer today which are first purchases in a while.  I got bumped to higher spending tier.  Ok, no problem if the multiples hold.  How do I come to any other conclusion in this case that spending money in this game is dumb?  How do you not reward players who spend money on your game with better deals to encourage them to spend?  I hand over some cash and get a kick in the teeth instead of a thank you.  

Was there anything else in the pack? 

1 листоп. 2021, 04:1001.11.21

The price scaling is interesting from a theoretical perspective, it would seem to encourage spending if you haven't spent in a long time yet also discourage whaling by presenting less value the more you spend.  If it discourages people who may be short on cash from overspending I think that's beneficial and even remarkably enlightened. 

I do feel the prices are a bit inflated for a lot of these offers but occasionally something good pops up. Yesterday I had an offer for 12 void shards, 3 legendary books, 600 gems and some silver for $30US. I resisted but barely. I mean, if they had so much as put a couple of my favorite champions posing next to a pumpkin in the background I would have screen capped that thing and bought the package. :-)

1 листоп. 2021, 16:2801.11.21
Harbby

Was there anything else in the pack? 

There were some gems and silver but those were at reasonable multiples based upon price. They didn't in any way offset the shard differential.  I've seen in videos and posts where the tiers and pricing are multiples based upon previous spend and was fine with that.  This one was clearly off and punitive.  

5 листоп. 2021, 02:1305.11.21

mmm