Все Категории

Clans Battle - Killing Enemy Warriors - Zero Points

Поиск
12 май 2020, 12:1312.05.20

Hi, I am participating in my fifth CvC battle and although the game play is much smoother this time than the first, it appears that killing enemy warriors in towns and resource locations aren't accumulating points for the competition.  I may be speculating, but it seems the game has been updated to only count kills from the competitor's clan.  Or maybe the points won't be shown until the end of the competition.  Does anyone know what's going on here? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 май 2020, 12:3912.05.20

Greetings!

The information in a rating of a Competition is updated within the certain time period. Points are calculated correctly. There may be a delay in displaying points scored in the Competition on your device. The information on your device will be updated after a while. Please note that the delay in displaying points may occur in the Clan points section. Your personal points are updated instantly after each action you perform resulting in scoring points. There is no need to worry, you will definitely be given a place in the ranking according to your points. 

If you have any other questions, we will be happy to answer them. Enjoy the game!

12 май 2020, 18:3312.05.20
Thanks for your reply, however my question is regarding what exactly constitutes an "enemy warrior" when counting points toward a Clans Battle competition.  In previous competitions, I believe any troop kills counted toward competition points, however with the current Clans Battle, it appears that only troops of the opposing clan count toward the competition.  Is this a recent change in how points are calculated, or will the "other" kills eventually be calculated in?
13 май 2020, 00:3513.05.20

I am surprised that he didn't answer your question.

I am pretty certain that you only get points against your assigned clan now, which I think is one of the better changes that they made to C.v.C.

13 май 2020, 06:1113.05.20
13 май 2020, 06:12(отредактировано)

I'm sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, as it was stated above, you get points in Clans Battle Competition for killing only your opposed Clan's warriors. 

13 май 2020, 20:4613.05.20

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.  I suppose a follow-up question on this would be.... does your opponent get any points for sacrifices you make while attacking their towns?  

A couple scenarios might be ...

1) I attack my opponent's town but results in unsuccessful attack because they are well defended.  I still kill more troops of theirs than I sacrifice my own during the attack, but since the attack is "unsuccessful", do they get any points from my attempt?  Do I still get points for kills during unsuccessful attacks. 

2) I attack my opponent's town and result is successful attack, but I still lost some troops in the attempt.  Does the opponent get any points for killing my troops in defense?

Thanks again for your replies.  This is very helpful to know so I can communicate back to my clan. 

Best regards.

13 май 2020, 22:4913.05.20

When you have a battle with the opposition, you both score points, one as defender the other as attacker and mostly,though there can be exceptions, you will find the same score in two category boxes..

All you have to do is make sure that you score one more point them them , except where it may be a drawn match and then total points count. 
21 май 2020, 09:2621.05.20

great discussion, however i noticed in a cvc recently a related situation that may be an exception to the rule..please correct me if i'm wrong.

we faced an opponent with a lvl4 stronghold, and at some point during the cvc it went into siege status. we aren't a huge clan, and only have a few players that would contemplate attacking a stronghold under siege. nobody from my clan attacked the enemy stronghold, and the clan battle reports supported this. somebody from another clan (i've been told that the game itself can generate an attack, not sure if that's correct) attacked the stronghold, and our enemy scored a huge amount of points in the "battles in the clan stronghold" and "killing enemy warriors" categories even though we had no part in the attack.

would love to know if anyone knows better or experienced something similar.
21 май 2020, 13:2321.05.20

This is mentioned in other posts.Search them out.

Though I haven't seen it personally Its used precisely as you wrote.
22 май 2020, 05:0822.05.20

thanks anyone, i have since seen other posts talking about this.

i think plarium could make things fairer if the "killing enemy warriors" category would classify enemy warriors as anyone from foreign kingdoms.

if that was the case if your clan doesn't have a lvl4 stronghold that can generate a siege, at least there is a chance of winning back  that category.
22 май 2020, 14:1722.05.20

This suggestion, would put it back like it was, undoing  that which  I wrote in my earlier post was the best feature of the current C.v.C.

If they were to follow your suggestion,it wouldn't be clan  versus clan, but clan versus clans, and I can tell you from experience , that instead of going for the opposition clan,which is supposed to be of similar strength,or others of similar strength, they would just target weaker players, even those in a clan, but in eligible for taking part in the event.

It would be just like K.v.K  and Fury, a total free for all. and biggest players take all.
23 май 2020, 03:4223.05.20
i accept that XYZ, however i still don't get why in a stronghold siege situation a clan can rack up points when the nominated enemy clan hasn't performed any attack on the stronghold.
23 май 2020, 16:4223.05.20
23 май 2020, 16:45(отредактировано)

I would agree with that. 

Except I suspect that it was introduced to counter the position where the opposition was prepared to avoid troop clashes and claim victory without any, or little risk. Whilst appealing to those that wanted some perceived element, for that is all it is , of fighting.

Also,as I was going to say in answer to your last post, the idea of the game being subsequently fair, or fair at all is most unlikely.

I believe that the whole concept of the idea that it is a competition fair or otherwise is bogus, it all depends on who is in the clan, and how much money and time they are  prepared  to use.

For example, if all the energy you posses to dispatch ghost or invaders is that which the game gives to players for free , then you are not going to have much chance again those that have spent real money on a pack that contains thousands of energy units and is prepared to spend it.

The same with the stronghold siege situation.

Both sides have the option if they have the correct level, but again it comes down to the resources to start the siege, and how much they are prepared to spend to do so.