Все Категории

How to use Drakken Item

How to use Drakken Item

Поиск
28 апр. 2020, 00:0128.04.20

How to use Drakken Item

Hi all,

could someone tell me in simple terms how to use a Drakken Items, I have 20 of them but cannot work out how use them to move to another kingdom to join some friends of mine..

PLEASE HELP....KEEP IT SIMPLE.... 

Thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 апр. 2020, 03:4228.04.20

Are palace 21?. If not you need to be.

There are other restrictions, like not being in a clan.

Not been able to move because the kingdom isn't old enough.

Its full, or you have insufficient  drakkar tokens.

Or you recently moved, which seems unlikely.

Have you ever been to an enemy kingdom for an event, using the free move given by the game? 

If so you ought to have seen the words, when you arrive , do you want to relocate and the rules about moving there and if you are eligible to move there by using drakkars.

It sounds like you might have just started playing.

If so you might be better off , starting a new account, and move using the novice jump, which works for two weeks , if you do not pass palace 5.

28 апр. 2020, 06:3628.04.20

Rimus said:

Hi all,

could someone tell me in simple terms how to use a Drakken Items, I have 20 of them but cannot work out how use them to move to another kingdom to join some friends of mine..

PLEASE HELP....KEEP IT SIMPLE.... 

Thanks

Hello, Rimus!

A Drakkar is an item necessary to permanently move to another Kingdom that will become your home. Drakkars are available to use from Palace level 21. You can purchase them as part of Bank offers.

To permanently move to another Kingdom, the following conditions must be met:

• The selected Kingdom was created more than 100 days ago and has unoccupied places
  • Your account was created more than two months ago
  • Your Palace is level 21 or higher
  • You have no more than 300M of each resource stored in your Town
  • You are not a Clan member
  • You don't have any active marches or troops in garrisons
  • More than 30 days have passed since you last used the Drakkar item

The number of Drakkars required for moving depends on the place you will take in the Influence ranking of the selected Kingdom. The higher your position, the more items you'll need.

Use Drakkars wisely: the permanent move function will only become available again 30 days after it was last used.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask! Have a nice day!