Все Категории

Maintenance and gift.

Maintenance and gift.

Поиск
23 апр. 2020, 13:1023.04.20

Maintenance and gift.

Late yesterday,I read a forum message that suggested that there had been a maintenance shutdown, if so this might explain why I couldn't log back in after logging out to switch kingdoms.

When, much later on, I eventually reconnected to the game, which took ages to complete,I found no shut down  gift.

Did either of these events occur, or was it another reason I couldn't log back into the game?

Edit.

Seems I can't get in again, at least this time I got as far as a enough to see the maintenance notification

It will be interesting to see if there is a gift.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 апр. 2020, 15:1723.04.20
Didn't see a maintenance or a gift yesterday.  I'm sure there will be a gift today.  The frustrating thing, though, is that there has been no communication as to the purpose of, or approximate anticipated length of, the maintenance, indeed, no communication of any kind.  It sure would help me to plan my day if I knew when to expect the game to be back, rather than having to check every few minutes.  
23 апр. 2020, 15:5023.04.20
Yes, I also have not been able to log in for the last few hours, this maintenance is a lot longer than any others.... Also I think we should be getting at least 48 hrs notice of any maintenance so we can plan ahead and put long shields on