Все Категории

Tile hitting  Angriff auf besetzte Resssourcenfelder

Tile hitting Angriff auf besetzte Resssourcenfelder

Поиск
16 апр. 2020, 07:4216.04.20

Tile hitting Angriff auf besetzte Resssourcenfelder

We ve got complaints from other clans, that we were attacking already captured tiles.

My members told me, that the tile was empty as they started the march.

So, is there any timeframe, when two players fo gor one tile, where the second attack is like bounced back or is every second arrival an attack on the tile?

Thank you very much

Merenwen
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 апр. 2020, 12:1116.04.20
16 апр. 2020, 12:14(отредактировано)

Assuming there are two marches on one tile, no matter who started the march first, who arrives first will get the tile and the second one is repelled. Except that one is farming without shield as then it would be taken as an attack.

If you have kingdom peace, you should keep an eye on the tiles if there is already a march running and just pull back.

P.S.: so machen wir es bei uns ;)
16 апр. 2020, 13:4716.04.20

The only thing I can think of to the previous answer is that the game is pretty laggy at the moment, and I have  seen a return to previous problems myself, where the tile looks empty and isn't ,or there is no tile there and yet someone is going to it. 

A lot will depend on how the kingdom operates, there isn't any real harm done, if you get to a tile after someone is already there, but others might not see it that way.

If its a fairly new kingdom, or highly competitive the action might be seen as more of a problem.If someone thinks they have squatters rights to a tile and while its unoccupied  you go there , that can also cause friction.