Все Категории

Interface for Jotunheim Monsters and Ghosts

Поиск
6 дек. 2019, 04:5506.12.19

During the last 2 Jotunheim events, I have been unable to send neither my hero nor my shaman to attack invaders or ghosts there. I am ready to "send" them when they first appear, but nothing happens until they are dead and I get ". . . is no longer at that location" msg. With all the money Plarium makes off of us, they should be able to provide a stable game interface.

There is no issues at my end with the modem, computer or the fiber service!!!!

Please correct your interface issues so we all have the same opportunity to enjoy the game.   

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 дек. 2019, 02:3007.12.19

This is my other account & it is even worse. I could see others attacking, but the monster/ghost never even appeared!  When I clicked the spot it should have been, I was told I could "Relocate my town here"!

What is up with the interface??

It is okay to change things in order to make more and more money, but you can't fix your inherent problems??

Or is it because you don't care??

Will you even reply?          
4 дек. 2020, 05:3804.12.20
4 дек. 2020, 05:38(отредактировано)
Treadwell

This is my other account & it is even worse. I could see others attacking, but the monster/ghost never even appeared!  When I clicked the spot it should have been, I was told I could "Relocate my town here"!

What is up with the interface??

It is okay to change things in order to make more and more money, but you can't fix your inherent problems??

Or is it because you don't care??

Will you even reply?          

I just had this same issue in Jotunheim. I feel like I just wasted several hours of my time. I was actively participating in both personal andd clan competions in my home kingdom and stopped to wait for something that never visually appeared and as the previous poster stated was told I could relocate there.

Please fix this.  OUR Time is money too.