Все Категории

Armiger

Armiger

Поиск
15 авг. 2022, 17:2115.08.22

Armiger

There once was a not so mighty hero named Armiger. The son of Solaris and Mother Superior, he was, underwhelming to say the least. No matter what he tried, he failed, sometimes almost killing himself or his parents on accident. Swordfighting, failed. Archery, failed. Magic, failed. Jousting, failed. But he kept trying. Over and over again. Failing again and again. Trying to become a mighty hero whose name would be remembered for millennia to come.

One day his parents took him to a fair. At the fair there was some of the greatest hero's in Telaria. Kael, Galek, Apothecary, Vogoth, Deliana, Ninja, Kalvalax. Everyone was there. And it was here that Armiger met someone who would change his life.

The person in question was called Inithwe Bloodtwin. Inithwe was a great warrior who came from the depths of hell. While Armiger was watching Kalvalax and Teodor the Savant spar, Inithwe heard Armiger say to his parents, "I wish I could fight like that". Inithwe then scared the life out of Armiger and his parents by saying "I could help with that". Solaris spins around and says "Who the bloody hell are you?" Inithwe puts his hands up and says, "Just someone tryna help" Armiger, who was scared at first then asks, "Can you really make me a warrior like Kalvalax?" Inithwe responds by saying "Yes, just without the unhealthy amount of poisons". After some negotiating, Inithwe is given permission to train Armiger. Solaris and Mother Superior say good-bye to Armiger, and tell him to not kill anyone.

For 2 years Inithwe trains Armiger to be a great warrior. Armiger learns the art of making his enemy's stay dead, something Inithwe is very good at. At the 1002nd annual Telarian Trials, the fair where Armiger met Inithwe, Armiger signs up to fight 2 bosses called the Spider and Ice Golem. Armiger's parents are there watching him fight his first boss, the Spider. It was an close fight, but Armiger comes out on top. Next up is the Ice Golem. This fight is way harder, so Armiger picks Kalvalax and Elenaril to help him with the waves. When they get to the boss, Kalvalax accidently provokes a counterattack from the boss, which freezes all but Armiger. Armiger manages to permanantly kill one of the minions, and then the second. After some time, the Ice Golem is killed and Armiger is awarded with the honor of killing the Golem. 

Armiger goes on to become an amazing warrior, and when he is about to die on the eve on the 1102nd Telarian trials, at the age of 120, he is visited by the Arbiter, and joins the immortal hall of hero's, joining Inithwe, who was immortalized by the Arbiter 50 years earlier.

I hope you enjoyed my lore! Feel free to tell me what I could do better next time!

Adios! -Stryker.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 фев. 2024, 10:1215.02.24

I understand your desire to read the book, but it's important to find a way to do so without compromising academic integrity. 

16 май 2024, 14:2316.05.24
  1. What an epic tale of perseverance and transformation! Armiger's journey from a seemingly inept hero to a legendary warrior is truly inspiring. The encounter with Inithwe Bloodtwin at the fair marks a pivotal moment, showcasing the power of mentorship and determination. It's amazing to see how Armiger overcame his limitations through dedication and training, ultimately proving his worth in the Telarian Trials. The lore is captivating and well-written, leaving me wanting more of Armiger's adventures. Keep up the fantastic storytelling! by the way "Transform challenges into opportunities with Seo Service Provider expertise."

20 май 2024, 15:3520.05.24

Sounds good, I have a question related to android development services , I saw many types of games and now I want to creat by myself, is that possible? 

20 май 2024, 17:5020.05.24

An armiger is an individual entitled to bear a coat of arms, often signifying nobility or distinguished ancestry. This heraldic tradition traces back to medieval times and represents honor and identity. For students researching such historical topics, assignment writing help in UAE  provide expert assistance to ensure well-researched and polished work.

21 май 2024, 06:2421.05.24

Just to add a few words to the
excellent article above, have you ever wondered where you can find the best
assignment help and solution manuals online? The answer to this question is
just a click away. Checkout this  dissertation help to those students
who face these issues and find best assignment help
malaysiya
for score good grades.  

23 май 2024, 20:1223.05.24

Mike's guidance helps you see the beauty in your life and teaches you how to nurture a positive outlook. By learning to appreciate the present and finding joy in the simple things, you start living a more blissful life. Whether it’s taking a peaceful walk, enjoying a quiet moment of meditation, or simply being grateful for what you have, Mike supports you every step of the way.Start your journey to best manifestation techniques  with Mike and discover how to bring more joy and peace into your everyday life. It’s all about making the most out of every day and finding happiness in yourself and your surroundings.

28 май 2024, 08:5928.05.24

At the fair, Armiger's life changed when he encountered a wise sage who noticed his persistence despite repeated failures. Just as the HPE p56963-b21  can enhance a system's performance, the sage's guidance provided Armiger with new techniques to harness his true potential. This encounter sparked the beginning of his transformation into a hero.

14 июнь 2024, 12:1514.06.24

Armiger refers to someone entitled to bear armorial bearings, typically granted by a sovereign or a heraldic authority. While it's an honor steeped in tradition and history, it's important to remember the integrity of academic pursuits. Seeking to pay someone to write your assignment  may seem convenient, but it undermines the essence of learning and personal growth. Embracing challenges and striving for knowledge independently not only builds character but also ensures a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Let's uphold the value of education and honor the pursuit of knowledge with integrity 

22 июнь 2024, 08:5122.06.24

Struggling with assignment referencing? Simplify your academ ic writing with our Harvard Referencing Generator. Perfect for students in humanities and social sciences, this tool accurately formats citations for websites, journals, books, and more. Avoid errors and ensure proper citation with ease. HND Assignment Help also offers expert assistance for all your assignment needs, from editing to drafting. Enhance your academic performance with precise referencing. Contact us today! #HND Assignment Help

5 июль 2024, 18:3705.07.24

Tired of unpredictable outages? Explore Diesel Generator price in Karachi  options! Prices depend on size (watts/kVA) and brand. Expect a range starting around PKR 45K for smaller home units. Get quotes, compare features, and find the perfect generator to fit your budget and power your Karachi life!

pen_spark

tuneshare

more_vert

6 июль 2024, 06:4806.07.24

It's fascinating to see how Armiger's perseverance and determination led to his transformation from an underwhelming hero to an amazing warrior. This story could be related to ecology research proposal ideas  by exploring the concept of resilience in natural ecosystems. Just as Armiger faced numerous challenges and setbacks but ultimately succeeded, ecosystems often face threats and disturbances but can also exhibit resilience and adaptability. A research proposal could focus on studying resilient ecosystems and the factors that contribute to their ability to bounce back from various stressors, which could provide valuable insights for conservation and management strategies.

8 июль 2024, 08:1008.07.24

Love this post! It's both informative and entertaining, which is a rare combination. 

Your ability to convey important information in a concise and engaging manner is truly commendable.

This is such a helpful tip, Keep sharing such amazing content!"

you can check out my webpage 

Unlock your business's full potential—buy SEO services online  today and start driving more traffic, increasing visibility, and boosting your sales!

11 июль 2024, 10:2911.07.24

Armiger, when it comes to online dissertation help, it's crucial to find a service that offers reliable expertise and support. Their providers with a track record of delivering quality work, personalized assistance, and adherence to academic standards. Their transparency in pricing and communication is key to ensuring a smooth and successful collaboration on my dissertation journey.