Все Категории

Trouble Logging In

Trouble Logging In

Поиск
6 авг. 2022, 11:5406.08.22

Trouble Logging In

Okay, this has gone past annoying. 

EVERY day where I try to log in, I get a message saying, "Old Setup Detected", requiring me to download launcher again. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Mt downloads folder has about ELEVEN copies of PlariumPlaySetup, right now, and yet the server ALWAYS requires it to be downloaded again before I can play.

Plus, every time I do it, I get one of the "Suspicious Login Detected" emails.

And yes, I've tried the 'Run as Administrator" option, same result. WHAT is the problem?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
6 авг. 2022, 18:2906.08.22

The log in detected emails are something you (usually) get when the game detects you logging in from somewhere unusual for you. I get them when I play via mobile in my city, but while not at home. Not a big deal in and of itself.

The first thing I would do is clean up/delete/uninstall all instances of Plarium Play, Raid in your folders and start up with a fresh install. There are some other solutions I can think of, but let's start there. 

9 авг. 2022, 01:1109.08.22

What if you have tried a fresh install 3 times and still have to "update" plarium play and then it somehow deletes Raid in the process? I install it again, it lets me play until I close it then I have to do it all over.  Thoughts?