Se pone pantalla negra y no carga

Поиск
25 окт. 2021, 21:3025.10.21

i

i

i

Hola tengo un problema desde que actualice el juego como se muestra en las imagenes al finalizar la actualizacion le doy en la  opcion Jugar y despues se pone la pantalla negra y me regresa 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 окт. 2021, 08:1126.10.21

I dont speak Spanish, but I do think that I have the same problem. Since updating the mobile app yesterday, the app crashes instantly when pressing "play". 

I have already contacted the support who gave some advice on how to fix it, none of which worked. 

This only happens on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy A5 of 2017), on PC i can play it. But since i play on mobile most of the time, this is not really an option. 

Could someone please tell me if the developers are looking into that? I cant imagine that there are only two people experiencing those issues. 

26 окт. 2021, 11:5726.10.21
weber.s84

I dont speak Spanish, but I do think that I have the same problem. Since updating the mobile app yesterday, the app crashes instantly when pressing "play". 

I have already contacted the support who gave some advice on how to fix it, none of which worked. 

This only happens on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy A5 of 2017), on PC i can play it. But since i play on mobile most of the time, this is not really an option. 

Could someone please tell me if the developers are looking into that? I cant imagine that there are only two people experiencing those issues. 

They just pushed out an update for android. Let me know if it fixed this