Все Категории

Server "Times out" (then restart your computer before clearing cache or uninstalling)

Server "Times out" (then restart your computer before clearing cache or uninstalling)

Поиск
21 окт. 2021, 23:3721.10.21

Plarium says server status is up. I've both cleared cache and reinstalled. Server "times out"

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 окт. 2021, 02:2122.10.21

What device and OS?

22 окт. 2021, 22:4722.10.21

Computer, Windows 10. Followed the in-game and website advice to no avail. Reinstalling the game was a pain because I had to redownload all the assets.

I asked a friend and they said to just restart my computer, which worked. I'm sure restarting my network adaptor would have been slightly quicker than restarting the whole computer.

So it was on my end, but I'm a little confused by Raid was literally the only application affected. I did get a few suspicious log-in notifications, but the IP address matched mine. Perhaps my IP address changed whiled I was logged into the game? No clue.

harleQuinnModerator
23 окт. 2021, 04:1423.10.21
foodlord

Computer, Windows 10. Followed the in-game and website advice to no avail. Reinstalling the game was a pain because I had to redownload all the assets.

I asked a friend and they said to just restart my computer, which worked. I'm sure restarting my network adaptor would have been slightly quicker than restarting the whole computer.

So it was on my end, but I'm a little confused by Raid was literally the only application affected. I did get a few suspicious log-in notifications, but the IP address matched mine. Perhaps my IP address changed whiled I was logged into the game? No clue.

Interesting. Let us know if you run into this again, and how you solve it, if you do.