Все Категории

I am also unable to get the update to finish loading.

Поиск
30 май 2021, 18:5430.05.21

My update will sit for hours at like 95%-98% complete... I have tried a number of things, mostly involving uninstalling and reinstalling the game... none of it has worked so far.

This seems to happen every time I have to update the game... it's becoming quite frustrating.

I'm running on a PC with pretty good hardware... so I would not expect that to be it...

I'd love to get this running again though, especially if it keeps this from happening again next time.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 май 2021, 21:0930.05.21

Ok... I tried everything... what finally fixed my problem, at least for now, was uninstalling and then installing on a different hard drive. Thay may not help everyone, but maybe it'll help someone. Hopefully it'll keep this from happening again in the future? Fingers crossed.

I really wish you would fix this though, Plarium. Tons of people are having similar problems every time you update. If I did not really like this game I would not have bothered. As it is I spent most of my day trying to fix this. As I know you can understand, loosing that much of my precious weekend is rather annoying... 

Please fix this so that we don't all have to go through this next update. You will lose players if you don't.