Все Категории

Cannot Play On Mac Since April 22 2020

Поиск
5 май 2020, 00:1705.05.20

After the last update on April 22 2020, I cannot play Raid on my Mac.  The Plarium Play app downloads and installs, but I cannot add games to the library.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app many times, once a day in fact, since this all started.  The game starts to download then stalls right at the end.  The progress bars says two minutes remain, but it never advances after that.

I opened a ticket with Plarium support.  I received a generic reply with suggestions that don't apply to my issue.

I've seen many posts to this forum from users describing the same issue, but nothing from Plarium.

Plarium, when are you going to address this issue??
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 май 2020, 02:2505.05.20
uIm having the same issue on my mac not that it shouldn't matter since they advertise it being mac and pc friendly.. my issue is having already started my character and getting it ti level twenty or so and then outta nowhere after i've logged out i believe i go to launch game and i get the error message plarium play can not load or whatever crap its been saying and i've deleted necessary files reinstalled game and then repeated... bar says download is completed and game should launch after its done but i get a brief pause and then error message again... i don't get as you said why don't they address the issue even within this social distancing we are in we can atleast get something to ease our troubles.