Все Категории

Game Issues - Arena - How to Contact Support?

Поиск
23 март 2020, 15:4223.03.20

Hi All,

I have a case where a bug in arena resulted in me losing a significant number of points leading up to the reset this week.  It was to be my first time getting Platinum, and I had invested a huge number of gems and time to do so  I think I have a case for some kind of compensation here.  When I submitted a ticket as a Bug Report, it says that they do not deal with case by case compensation.  Is there any way to contact a live person to discuss this issue?  I find it hard to believe that I an unable to receive support for a game that I have paid money for.

Is it possible to DM Cirilla somehow to get some info on this?

If this cannot be addressed by Plarium, I think it is reasonable to appeal to Google for a refund on all my money I have put into this game.  Would rather not go that route, but if I am totally unable to contact support, I feel like they should not be accepting money.

Do I need to pull a Cartman and build up a YouTube channel then whine publically?  I hope they have a better option than this :)

Cheers

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:0524.03.20

Alkenn said:

Hi All,

I have a case where a bug in arena resulted in me losing a significant number of points leading up to the reset this week.  It was to be my first time getting Platinum, and I had invested a huge number of gems and time to do so  I think I have a case for some kind of compensation here.  When I submitted a ticket as a Bug Report, it says that they do not deal with case by case compensation.  Is there any way to contact a live person to discuss this issue?  I find it hard to believe that I an unable to receive support for a game that I have paid money for.

Is it possible to DM Cirilla somehow to get some info on this?

If this cannot be addressed by Plarium, I think it is reasonable to appeal to Google for a refund on all my money I have put into this game.  Would rather not go that route, but if I am totally unable to contact support, I feel like they should not be accepting money.

Do I need to pull a Cartman and build up a YouTube channel then whine publically?  I hope they have a better option than this :)

Cheers

I will forward this, send me a PM for a response