Все Категории

Game is Unplayable

Game is Unplayable

Поиск
25 фев. 2020, 18:0625.02.20

Game is Unplayable

I have not been able to log into the game since yesterday. I wanted to complete the fire knight training event and used most of my battle pass energy to bank up for a big push and then could not load into the game. I keep getting stuck in the authenticating screen. I thought it was just maintenance but I woke up to the same problems. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I am already not going to get the new legendary. Now I am ready to give up. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 фев. 2020, 02:4227.02.20
heyitsbert1 said:

I have not been able to log into the game since yesterday. I wanted to complete the fire knight training event and used most of my battle pass energy to bank up for a big push and then could not load into the game. I keep getting stuck in the authenticating screen. I thought it was just maintenance but I woke up to the same problems. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I am already not going to get the new legendary. Now I am ready to give up. 

Are you able to connect now?
27 фев. 2020, 03:1827.02.20

HEYITSBERT1 i is not the only one. 4 hrs ago i got a 'something wrong' msg in the Plarium Play page. Now that msg is gone but the Plarium Play page is not loading.