Все Категории

CONNECTION ERROR Server connection failed.

Поиск
22 янв. 2023, 13:3422.01.23

Check your internet connection and try again. If you continue to experience this error, please restart the game. 

That error is followed by this: ERROR The game is currently experiencing some issues. If you continue to see this error, please contact the Support Team.

I have done this, and am getting canned responses on how to fix connection errors, ALL of which I have attempted.

This error has been chronic since the latest update sporting the Pythion's Fragment Event. I have NEVER had this bug before after playing for 2 years. 

I doubt I will be able to finish the Pythion event now. I have lost millions in silver, and assets due to this bug, not to mention the TIME trying to troubleshoot this.

Before anyone attempts to explain this bug away by declaring it is on my end, there are others across all geo locations who have the same bug and have reported it here. I play on two devices... my PC and my Android Phone. BOTH apps experience the same bug, so it is NOT an issue with either device. It is a GAME ISSUE.

Has ANYONE resolved this? Am open to suggestions.

Is Plarium going to compensate my losses including not being able to complete the Pythion event? 

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии